Nonthaburi MOPH Department of Disease Control building location

ThailandRyan

Headed to MOPH tomorrow in Nonthaburi to pick up my International Vaccine Certificate obtained through the Mor Prom App appointment set-up.  It does not give a building number when I look it up using maps.  Does anyone know where on Tiwanon Road the actual building is that I need to go to.

1 minute ago, CANSIAM said:

I have read building 5,  6th floor.

That's good, but where is building 5, is it on the main road or tucked behind another building.  I used to live right at the Entrance and ran the trail around the lake many times, but never looked at the building numbers to see the location.  Guess I could ask a police officer at any of the main entrances.

3 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

That's good, but where is building 5, is it on the main road or tucked behind another building.  I used to live right at the Entrance and ran the trail around the lake many times, but never looked at the building numbers to see the location.  Guess I could ask a police officer at any of the main entrances.

no idea sorry....... 

when you enter complex on tiwanon rd, take first right (just after canal) and than first left.

The second building, at the very end of road is nr 5. Parking at the end of this road should be available.

you can always order your yellow pass on morphrom application (the very last function, added just recently), delivered to your door anywhere in thailand

11 minutes ago, internationalism said:

when you enter complex on tiwanon rd, take first right (just after canal) and than first left.

The second building, at the very end of road is nr 5. Parking at the end of this road should be available.

you can always order your yellow pass on morphrom application (the very last function, added just recently), delivered to your door anywhere in thailand

I tried it yesterday..the delivery link is still not working, only the pick up at 2 Bangkok sites.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, internationalism said:

Not yet available by mail or email. That's why I made an appointment through the app when it first came available 

according to people, who travelled abroad, this yellow is not checked in thailand or abroad at all. First of all, it doesn't have face picture.

I did one sometimes ago, because I have hoped that by getting one hard copy would allow easier entry into an digital vax pass. And also easier entry to some strict european countries.

That one is still worked on and should be functional in november. Will also cost 50b, same as the hard copy.

You might want to wait for that one several weeks. 

The electronic one might have an advantage over the morphrom application. That application was crashing.

You needed to remove and re-install. Not loading properly, missing your data, functions etc

Edited by internationalism
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, internationalism said:

according to people, who travelled abroad, this yellow is not checked in thailand or abroad at all.

I did one sometimes ago, because I have hoped that by getting one hard copy would allow easier entry into an digital vax pass. 

That one is still worked on and should be functional in november. Will also cost 50b, same as the hard copy.

You might want to wait for that one several weeks. 

The electronic one might have an advantage over the morphrom application. That application was crashing.

You needed to remove and re-install. Not loading properly, missing your data, functions etc

Has nothing to do with what I needed, but thanks. App works fine for me, and appointment was made to pick up my International certificate.

I went to pick mine up 10 days ago. I approached it from Thanon Tiwanon, then walked up soi Tiwanon 14 about 600-700 Metres. Then turn right into the main complex and apprx 200 Metres along this main roadway on my left were signs to  'Covid passport'.  I followed the signs for about 100 M to the building where there is a tent and seating set up whilst awaiting your appointment.

Despite having my UK passport and paperwork from Bang Sue with my vaccine certificate , I was told it was the 'wrong' paperwork......wrong colour etc.  Good luck hope you have a more successful outcome tomorrow.

7 hours ago, DaLa said:

I went to pick mine up 10 days ago. I approached it from Thanon Tiwanon, then walked up soi Tiwanon 14 about 600-700 Metres. Then turn right into the main complex and apprx 200 Metres along this main roadway on my left were signs to  'Covid passport'.  I followed the signs for about 100 M to the building where there is a tent and seating set up whilst awaiting your appointment.

Despite having my UK passport and paperwork from Bang Sue with my vaccine certificate , I was told it was the 'wrong' paperwork......wrong colour etc.  Good luck hope you have a more successful outcome tomorrow.

I will see in a few hours and report back.

You seemed to have missed the point that I registered through the Mor Prom app, submitting the paperwork requested ahead of time by attaching it to the appointment application.  This was then reviewed and rejected and I obtained the right vaccine certificate from the hospital. I then resubmitted it with a signed and dated copy of my passport photo page since that had been rejected as well since I had not certified it. After this was reviewed it was approved for my International certificate to be picked up on the 1st. 

Told to bring the documents I had submitted plus my originals.

Hope it goes according to plan.

20211101_132321.thumb.jpg.af4152862cfd8f76ee3527201b53214d.jpgFinal Update.

Found Building 5 easily coming from Tiwanon Rd from just outside where we used to Live in our prior condo.  Drove through the roundabout and around the small lake making a left about 1km down and at the end of the main road.  About halfway the road between the running path and small park and the other buildings on the right is a pedestal with the Queen and Kings Photos that sit on a pedestal opposite a small pagoda. 

It was at this spot I made a right turn near building 3.  Parked on the street on the left side, and just to my left was building 5.  Walked on over to an entrance with a table and a few people who were setting up the Que chairs.  They looked at my paperwork and had me sit on the left side of the queued seats.  there are two rows of seats with the right side for those without an appointment, and runs about 2 to 3 hours from Que time to getting inside and up to the 6th floor according to the folks running the que.  

At 8:30 the gentleman walked out to the Queued seats and started explaining what was needed.  It appeared many of those in the registration line had printed out the Digital certificate from the Mor Prom App, and that was not acceptable.  There is a new Hospital Certificate, that I mentioned on another post, which resembles the Mor Prom certificate but that ones QR code is not acceptable.  The new Hospital Certificate has a QR code that when scanned with your phones camera will pop up a copy of the actual certificate and that is what they are looking for a workable Hospital Certificate signed by the hospital and a copy of your passport information page that is signed and dated by you.  They are also requiring that you sign and date the copy of the Hospital certificate as well.

At 8:45 I was called up to the table where they reviewed the 2 papers needed and then stamped them with a MOPH red seal.  Yes they are also scanning the QR code to ensure it is a workable version.  Off to the 6th floor with que C1, and where I handed my paperwork in at window 3.  Was told to take a seat and about 10 minutes later was called back up, paid my 50 Baht and was given my Yellow international certificate book with the Covid vaccines listed on page 1.  Many other pages are also in the book and for future or other vaccines I would surmise.

Out the door and back in the car for the 1 hour drive back home.  From Sathorn at 7;15 am it took me about 40 minutes to drive out.

Wishing those luck with getting this International Vaccine Passport.

Page 1 has your personal information and below it shows the doses for your vaccine, I will include a copy of what mine says with the only information showing as the vaccine doses. The second pages are empty and theses are pages 4-5, and then 6-7.

20211101_132254.jpg

20211101_132321.jpg

20211101_132352.jpg

Edited by ThailandRyan

11 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

I will see in a few hours and report back.

You seemed to have missed the point that I registered through the Mor Prom app, submitting the paperwork requested ahead of time by attaching it to the appointment application.  This was then reviewed and rejected and I obtained the right vaccine certificate from the hospital. I then resubmitted it with a signed and dated copy of my passport photo page since that had been rejected as well since I had not certified it. After this was reviewed it was approved for my International certificate to be picked up on the 1st. 

Told to bring the documents I had submitted plus my originals.

Hope it goes according to plan.

Thanks for the update Ryan.  I was told that the certificate from where I received my vaccinations was incorrect and advised to return to Bang Sue station (not a hospital) to collect the correct 'colour' certificate.  I made the journey back to Bang Sue and was advised they did not issue any other certificate.  When you say  the 'right vaccine certificate' , is there any chance you could post a copy  ( obviously with your details omitted ).  Thanks.

20 minutes ago, DaLa said:

Thanks for the update Ryan.  I was told that the certificate from where I received my vaccinations was incorrect and advised to return to Bang Sue station (not a hospital) to collect the correct 'colour' certificate.  I made the journey back to Bang Sue and was advised they did not issue any other certificate.  When you say  the 'right vaccine certificate' , is there any chance you could post a copy  ( obviously with your details omitted ).  Thanks.

Attached is the new certificate I picked up at MEDPARK two weeks ago after my first registration for the appointment was rejected on the Mor Prom app, due to the vaccine certificate I uploaded not having a working QR code in the upper right corner and it saying MedPark hospital on the top.  The new one is a standard one the hospitals should be giving.

I think the version 23 might be important but I forgot to ask this morning.

20211021_121713.jpg

Edited by ThailandRyan

4 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

Attached is the new certificate I picked up at MEDPARK two weeks ago after my first registration for the appointment was rejected on the Mor Prom app, due to the vaccine certificate I uploaded not having a working QR code in the upper right corner and it saying MedPark hospital on the top.  The new one is a standard one the hospitals should be giving.

I think the version 23 might be important but I forgot to ask this morning.

20211021_121713.jpg

Hi again Ryan, this is the certificate I have, obviously they are 'different' , but in reality they are ostensibly the same in the information they carry.  I can not believe the 'version 23'  is relevant but knowing los !!!  I have a slot booked tomorrow at Nonthaburi Ministry of Public Health and see what craziness I have to deal with. I've actually read on the UK Gov. website that the only requirement when travelling to the UK from Thailand is a 'Certificate of Covid-19 Vaccination', so maybe the 'passport' is superfluous. 

Screenshot 2021-11-01 at 21.06.46.png

Edited by DaLa
Incorrect screen shot.
  • Thanks 1