Thailand Pass Is Up And Running

46 minutes ago, cape said:
47 minutes ago, cape said:

Hi

"After uploading the health insurance certificate"

What is this? I have an annual multi-trip with a European insurance company. The policy explicitly covers for 10m dollars  There's a small excess.

I have a four-page schedule but it doesn't mention covid.

I have the policy but its 126 pages!

What do I upload?

Can anyone help?

They are not going to read through pages of policy from tens of thousands of applicants to check they have the correct level of cover.

You need to contact your insurer and ask them to provide a certificate of cover which clearly outlines that Covid-19 also covered. 

I have entered Thailand with both of the following letters / certificates of cover. 

VUMI Cert.jpg

APRIL Cert.jpg

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Fin87 said:

Hello, I am from USA, I recently received the Johnson and Johnson vaccine on October 31st. have a flight on Singapore airlines arriving to Phuket on November 20th. (Which means I’ll be fully vaxxed) It is 4 of us with intentions of flying to Bangkok a few days later. Initially was going to do Sandbox but since reopening, opted to go other places in 2 weeks time. So yes, I had problems too with the vaccine part on website. I input it twice for the certificate and QR code. If you were vaxxed at a state mass vaccination, you most likely won’t be able to get a QR code. If you can’t generate one, I highly suggest not to book flight with Singapore airlines, you won’t be able to board without the QR code(smart pass, CommonPass, and common trust) The American certificate for vaccine doesn’t provide passport numbers like few countries that might. When you get vaxxed that clearly has nothing to do with it. I’ve spent well over 5,000 $ for this trip and have everything, just to be rejected. Not counting my vacation time from work that I can’t reaccomodate. I feel hopeless as I tried to speak with all Thai embassies in the US. So to answer your question, it will be denied if you input the Johnson vaccine twice. If you run across anything please do let me know. I am anxious and worried. I’ve been to Thailand and planned on returning since I fell in love with the place. But with going on and spending countless dollars and recieve nothing in return is making me feel different. I hope it works out for you! I’ll try again and keep posted. 

It would be a shame to give up now.

Perhaps post your Vaccination certificate here and maybe someone can advise you of further steps / advice.

Without seeing the Vaccine Cert, Options: 

Edit in your Passport Number (if its not present)

Re-apply.

The ‘bug’ regarding the Single dose may have been fixed by now

Edited by richard_smith237

16 minutes ago, Fin87 said:

Hello, I am from USA, I recently received the Johnson and Johnson vaccine on October 31st. have a flight on Singapore airlines arriving to Phuket on November 20th. (Which means I’ll be fully vaxxed) It is 4 of us with intentions of flying to Bangkok a few days later. Initially was going to do Sandbox but since reopening, opted to go other places in 2 weeks time.

I suggest you do the application again on the 14th. You would be at 14 day point on that day.

I don't think your arrival date was checked in relation to the day you got vaccinated.

6 hours ago, gk10012001 said:

I have the single dose Janssen vaccine.  I tried to enter my information on the computer, but can NOT get past the vaccination page.  I select just the 1 dose for Jannsen, upload the certificate ( I modified my cert and added my passport number),  but there is lots of "red" on the QR it seems to want even though it says "if you have one". and there is red at the dose 2 blocks, which I should not need to fill out, nor can I.  The website seems to be stuck here.  I am guessing I could make up some data and fill in the dose 2 again, selecting Janssen and a date that it would accept, upload the single dose cert again, etc.  But that seems like just another thing to confuse the officials, and really is not what was done.  Note I am a USA citizen, and our CDC card has no QR code, or passport number on it.

Has anybody successfully input the single dose Jannsen vaccine?  Up to that point the web site was working 

Edited by Fin87

1 hour ago, ConorDC said:

I just went through it all again using a gmail email address (i used hotmail previously). The johnson issue is fixed now and i received a confirmation email instantly

I too went through it all again today and used a gmail address (instead of the previously used hotmail e-mail address).

I also applied for my Wife & Son and used my Wife’s yahoo mail address (instead of the previously used hotmail e-mail address).

Smooth sailing both registrations completed in mere minutes ( I still had CORS checked ) - Both my Wife and I have received conformation of registration e-mails almost instantly. 

Screenshot 2021-11-02 at 10.19.35.png

5 hours ago, Sandboxer said:

Slightly confused.

So if all docs have been successfully uploaded and then you get that "Success" popup with the green checkmark that says "You will receive approval and certification from Thailand Pass by QR code for traveling to Thailand via registered email"......then the next mail/notification from them will be the actual approval that contains the QR code?

And for that we should wait 3-7 days (I see that some folks say they got the "confirmation" almost instantly or "within hours") - are we talking about the same thing here?

Because I successfully submitted my docs about 7 hours ago and have received zero notifications/email about anything.

And what if the docs get rejected - are we notified of this via an email?

I applied yesterday and after a lot of messing around with API Errors, CORS, 421 Errors, Spaces in the Passport numbers etc finally managed to receive the on screen ‘Success’ message. I never received a conformation e-mail. 

Today I re-applied, this time leaving CORS checked, no spaces in passport numbers (before or after) and used  G-mail e-mail instead of Hotmail and received an instant confirmation of registration e-mail.

It seems most of the registration bugs are being ironed out - but still an issue sending automatic messages through the outlook (hotmail) server. 

I am next awaiting the ‘Approval e-mail’ from <[email protected]> which I assume will have my QR Code.

The main difference between the Thailand Pass and CoE process seems to be the Thailand Pass is a single step process and does not ask for flight or Visa details (and proof / uploads) so theoretically is more streamlined once they iron out the bugs. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, konaboy said:

I have a paper slip from hospital in Hawaii showing I received my 2 Physer shots last March. 

Do I need or can I get a Thailand pass? My Thai Doctor said "Just get on the Plane?"

If the piece of paper says Physer you may not be going anywhere !!! 

The QR Code seems to be a hangup point for many - Is it possible to ask your Hospital to issue a more ‘official’ looking certificate for your Pfizer vaccinations (including dates 1st / 2nd shot, Full Name, Passport number, Nationality) along with a hospital Stamp ?

This may allow the Thai MoPH to ‘overlook’ the absence of a QR code.

OR, maybe your Hospital (where you were vaccinated) now has the capacity to generate a certificate with a QR code (worth finding out). 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Jaybott said:

If this eventually work, does anyone know if we will need to upload any documents?  If so, which ones?

Documents for upload (all JPEG, JPG or PNG less than 2 MB each only, No PDF’s)

- Passport ID Page

- Vaccine Certificate

- Vaccine Certificate QR Code (optional) 

- AQ Booking

- Insurance Certificate (>US$50,000 covid cover)

Edited by richard_smith237
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, AlfonsV said:
22 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

You can’t or you won’t because you consider it naughty ?

I edited mine (and have entered both Thailand and the UK with the Vaccine certificate already). 

It really is the only solution until you are happy to wait for the issuing authority to reissue a vaccine certificate with your passport details (all they will do is edit the PDF anyway !).

My issuing authority didn’t bother replying to 2 e-mails, so I really had little choice but to take matters into my own hands, its not as if the whole vaccine certificate is faked, the QR codes etc are still fully legitimate.

Expand  

What means "edit", how to do?

Edit = prepare written material by correcting, condensing, or otherwise modifying it.

Using a PDF editor (Adobe Acrobat or Foxit) - edit in / add necessary information which is required - i.e. Adding in a Passport Number (which was otherwise missing off the vaccine certificate) so that the Certificate now meets the requirements and those ‘checking the documents’ can ‘check-that-box’ (and not reject you).

8 hours ago, Aadam said:

I am very worried guys. I fly out on the 8th. I have applied as of November 1st which allows for the 7 days. I have applied countless times with no confirmation email and unfortunately no QR Code. Plan of action?

Same here flying on the 8th. 

Yesterday was a waste - I finally received the onscreen ‘Success’ message (after a lot of messing about with CORS, Spaces, reattempts etc) - I never received a ‘conformation e-mail’ (to my hotmail address)

Today I tried again with a new registration - (CORS checked on my browser, no need for spaces in Passport number) and used my g-mail instead. I received the confirmation of registration e-mail almost immediately. 

I am now awaiting the Approval e-mail with QR Code (which I hope arrives within the 7 days it says it will !!!).

Hopefully it will arrive later today or tomorrow. 

I have also read reports of people receiving their Approval e-mail with QR Code without ever having received an initial ‘confirmation of registration’ e-mail - but I didn’t want to take the chance and reapplied. 

Thus: I’d recommend re-applying and not using an ‘outlook’ based e-mail (such as hotmail etc) and instead using a g-mail or other e-mail account if you have one. 

15 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

There's defiantly an element of irony... the Mor Promp Covid-19 vaccine certificate does not include the Passport Number either (before coming to the UK I had to edit my Wife’s which only had her Thai ID) - Neither is her Name in English (only in Thai). 

Neither was my Passport Number on my Covid-19 vaccine cert issued in Middle East.

An reportedly, neither is the the Passport Number on the Covid-19 vaccine cert issued in the UK, Europe and the US. 

Which... all in all is ridiculous considering the one of the primary uses of the vaccine certificates is for International Travel. 

Wrong foreigners get their passport number on the mor prom digital health pass and their thai certificate or at least mine is showing

9 minutes ago, Inderpland said:

A friend of mine had his Thailand Pass application rejected due to no date for the 1st dose. Is there a way around this or does he have to try getting another certificate with the date of the 1st dose?

IF the issuing authority / hospital can issue a new certificate which includes the date of his first dose then it might be handy for him to apply for a new Vaccine Certificate which includes the date of the 1st dose (and other required information such as QR code and Passport Number). 

Alternatively, he can ‘edit’ his existing Vaccine Certificate to include the missing (but factual) information. 

Note: this is not forgery, it's simply adding necessary information. 

2 minutes ago, abrise said:
15 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

There's defiantly an element of irony... the Mor Promp Covid-19 vaccine certificate does not include the Passport Number either (before coming to the UK I had to edit my Wife’s which only had her Thai ID) - Neither is her Name in English (only in Thai). 

Neither was my Passport Number on my Covid-19 vaccine cert issued in Middle East.

An reportedly, neither is the the Passport Number on the Covid-19 vaccine cert issued in the UK, Europe and the US. 

Which... all in all is ridiculous considering the one of the primary uses of the vaccine certificates is for International Travel. 

Wrong foreigners get their passport number on the mor prom digital health pass and their thai certificate or at least mine is showing

Not quite:

I know foreigners who’s Pink ID number is on their Mor Prom digital heath pass and Thai Certificate and no Passport Number. 

My Wife’s Mor Prom digital heath pass and Thai Certificate does not include her Passport Number, just her Thai ID number. 

5 hours ago, Turkleton said:

Ok, finally it worked.
I received two "approval mails" this morning at 6:00 German time (-6h to Thailand time).

Departure date 23.November.2021
Two different QR codes which however both led to the same website with my vaccine data.
By the way, the QR codes are not encrypted.

When are you flying out?

1 hour ago, ConorDC said:

I just went through it all again using a gmail email address (i used hotmail previously). The johnson issue is fixed now and i received a confirmation email instantly

Can you elaborate a little more, wht do you mean by the johnsson issue is fixed now ? Do you mean that they don't ask for a second shot anymore ? That would be great.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Not quite:

I know foreigners who’s Pink ID number is on their Mor Prom digital heath pass and Thai Certificate and no Passport Number. 

My Wife’s Mor Prom digital heath pass and Thai Certificate does not include her Passport Number, just her Thai ID number. 

So you are right then , no consistency again and nonsense to ask passport number on covid certificate. 

5 minutes ago, abrise said:

So you are right then , no consistency again and nonsense to ask passport number on covid certificate. 

A passport number was mentioned for the COE application. Many submitted their certificates without a passport number and it was accepted.

• Like 1

On 11/1/2021 at 2:51 AM, fangless said:

So you need to start this process at least 7 days before your planned departure date!  No spontaneous "lets jet off to Thailand now its open" trips!! ????

Yet how the trumpets blow heralding all yesterday's arrivals :coffee1:

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Same here flying on the 8th. 

Yesterday was a waste - I finally received the onscreen ‘Success’ message (after a lot of messing about with CORS, Spaces, reattempts etc) - I never received a ‘conformation e-mail’ (to my hotmail address)

Today I tried again with a new registration - (CORS checked on my browser, no need for spaces in Passport number) and used my g-mail instead. I received the confirmation of registration e-mail almost immediately. 

I am now awaiting the Approval e-mail with QR Code (which I hope arrives within the 7 days it says it will !!!).

Hopefully it will arrive later today or tomorrow. 

I have also read reports of people receiving their Approval e-mail with QR Code without ever having received an initial ‘confirmation of registration’ e-mail - but I didn’t want to take the chance and reapplied. 

Thus: I’d recommend re-applying and not using an ‘outlook’ based e-mail (such as hotmail etc) and instead using a g-mail or other e-mail account if you have one. 

Amazing tip. USE A GMAIL. NOT OUTLOOK OR HOTMAIL. WORKED FOR ME

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Bvor said:

children trying to do adults work. they should toss in the towel no COE/Thailand Pass and only require double vax, negative covid test prior arrival and insurance or adequate finance in addition to pre covid requirements.  

I was with you until you threw in the insurance or adequate finances!  Have you ever planned a trip long or short vacation to an destination that required those items? 

2 minutes ago, thailand49 said:

I was with you until you threw in the insurance or adequate finances!  Have you ever planned a trip long or short vacation to an destination that required those items? 

nearly always on my trips to thailand over 15 years pre covid - insurance and adequate finances. one year spent 10 days in bangkok pattaya hospital and was covered but i'll throw it out to keep your support as a couple of others apparently prefer the COE/TP requirements to mine LOL. 

Initially tried Chrome with the CORS extension, went right to the "header non-thai" error.  Used Chrome Incognito and got the success notification on the first attempt, no errors. Used a gmail address and received confirmation email immediately after. I had the J&J shot, no issues submitting 1 dose and it did not ask for a second.  I did add my passport number to my U.S. CDC card. No spaces added to passport number or anywhere else in the application. Fingers crossed, flying on the 10th.

9 hours ago, Aadam said:

I am very worried guys. I fly out on the 8th. I have applied as of November 1st which allows for the 7 days. I have applied countless times with no confirmation email and unfortunately no QR Code. Plan of action?

Stop applying and check your spam filters?

I commenced my single application about 12 hours after the TP went live and the initial rush had abated. I got all the way to the AQ registration but with that booking still unconfirmed, I left the web page open and went to bed. With no messages from either of the two hotels after I woke up, I went on agoda's ASQ finder and booked a room somewhere else; took 5 minutes. Pasted the booking number in the application, hit NEXT and dropped my insurance certificate in the slot, hit ENTER and it was all accepted. The acceptance email hurtled in less than a minute later.

Using Chrome from the UK with no VPN and no CORS thingmabob... just patience.

I am flying on 11th. Keeping in mind that the MFA and all other advisories have said they would need "up to 7 days" to process a TP application, I don't see why people are trying to get on a bus any quicker but good luck if you do.

I had multiple problems submitting with the API error message yday but the additional space in the passport number did the trick. I was applying for two travelling on 5 November (i know its super tight but we are urgently trying to reach a very sick family member). 

Two applications only one confirmation email. Redid the second application twice and eventually got confirmation email. No sign of a QR code. Really concerned that the submissions wont be good enough given all screenshots etc and harder to read. 

The first one was sent about 36 hours ago, the second one (final submission) was only about 3 hours ago. 

I know it can be up to seven days but they seemed to be quick yday. I was expecting to wake up to it coming through to be honest. 

How long have most people been waiting for the approval after submission?

1 minute ago, Twin Peaks said:

Initially tried Chrome with the CORS extension, went right to the "header non-thai" error.  Used Chrome Incognito and got the success notification on the first attempt, no errors. Used a gmail address and received confirmation email immediately after. I had the J&J shot, no issues submitting 1 dose and it did not ask for a second.  I did add my passport number to my U.S. CDC card. No spaces added to passport number or anywhere else in the application. Fingers crossed, flying on the 10th.

I was playing around with TP yesterday and I couldn't get pass the first page due to the header error. But when trying Chrome browser in Incognito mode or Edge browser I didn't get the error. 

About an hour ago I added the All CORS extension to Chrome just to check it out...see if it would prevent the header error.  Turned on the extension and still got the header error. 

Once again I then tried the Chrome Incognito mode and Edge and did not get the error.  

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, richard_smith237 said:
1 hour ago, abrise said:
16 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

Expand  Expand  

Expand  Expand  

Not quite:

The painless way is to use the number from the MOPH-issued vaccination certificate to register with Mor Phrom. Talking with some guys that pre-emptively used their Thai ID numbers can't do anything towards getting the yellow book easily. Others have said their passport number is missing, phone number wrong, etc.. Meanwhile, a couple of guys have stressed that cross-checking the information that the clerks/nurses have hand-written into their vaccination registrations BEFORE they hand-ball it into the system gurantees that all information will be correct and Mor Prom will work as it is supposed to work.