Thailand Pass Is Up And Running

My boss has been trying dozens of times to get through.   I'm here in Thailand, just successfully registered for him from here.  Chrome browser in Incognito mode, no add blockers etc.   And using AIS phone as a hotspot.

I did not put extra spaces on passport number.  No API errors.

Big pitfall is max filesize.   2mb max!!!   And of course no PDF, but not a big deal.    But if your file is over 2mb, which EVERY smartphone camera on the planet produces larger than 2mb photos by default, it will just sit there after you click upload.  No warning, no message, no nothing.

AND...  NO CONFIRMATION NUMBER?   Literally, just a box, with an 'OK' button and it kicks you back to the landing page again.

This was marginally easier than COE, which I did 2 months ago.  But still a royal pain...

Now the waiting begins.  He's flying on 7th...   tik tok tik tok....

Edited by n8sail

5 minutes ago, konaboy said:

I have a paper slip from hospital in Hawaii showing I received my 2 Physer shots last March. 

Do I need or can I get a Thailand pass? My Thai Doctor said "Just get on the Plane?"

You won't get on the plane without a pass.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Aadam said:

I am very worried guys. I fly out on the 8th. I have applied as of November 1st which allows for the 7 days. I have applied countless times with no confirmation email and unfortunately no QR Code. Plan of action?

did you get an approved message once completed?

they normally approve based on departure dates, so you will be in a queue?

1 hour ago, thailand49 said:

As expected!   ZZZZZZZ

And someone actually got paid to come up with this stuff!  no doubt created by a Thai who is still on Thai time!  As I said if I leave Thailand for a short planned trip with a specific date to return and they say Thailand Pass will get back to you in 2-3 days as long as I got to deal with this type of  nonsense I will sit still until everything is drop and I highly suggest everyone don't travel to Thailand then only then they might finally get a hint but that would only be dreaming with these leaders!????

children trying to do adults work. they should toss in the towel no COE/Thailand Pass and only require double vax, negative covid test prior arrival and insurance or adequate finance in addition to pre covid requirements.  

On 11/1/2021 at 4:05 AM, eisfeld said:

I am getting the exact same. I tried to fill out the form a dozen times. Every time some dropdown wouldn't list any values or whatever and then after a refresh you have to start it all again. Extremely infuriating system. At the end then I got that error. When I look at the actual HTTP response from the API server it said "passport number has already been used". So now I can't submit it anymore to try again. No email either. GREAT!

This page is worse than the COE one. No PDF files supported and only 2mb.

hi all got some info from Thailand face book  

i also tried and got this atp errer 

the last attempt i put my passport nr with  space between last number  and much to my supprise  it went  through got a popup sucessfull  if it was good luck i dont know  maybe help  to try 

super frustrating site   lets see what comes  back

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Bvor said:

children trying to do adults work. they should toss in the towel no COE/Thailand Pass and only require double vax, negative covid test prior arrival and insurance or adequate finance in addition to pre covid requirements.  

And they verify that how? do you wait in line at the airport while they try to verify your documents? or do they just take your word on it? 

But I agree, they should have beta tested the Thai Pass website and app, before they introduced it to prime time. 

• Like 1

I have the single dose Janssen vaccine.  I tried to enter my information on the computer, but can NOT get past the vaccination page.  I select just the 1 dose for Jannsen, upload the certificate ( I modified my cert and added my passport number),  but there is lots of "red" on the QR it seems to want even though it says "if you have one". and there is red at the dose 2 blocks, which I should not need to fill out, nor can I.  The website seems to be stuck here.  I am guessing I could make up some data and fill in the dose 2 again, selecting Janssen and a date that it would accept, upload the single dose cert again, etc.  But that seems like just another thing to confuse the officials, and really is not what was done.  Note I am a USA citizen, and our CDC card has no QR code, or passport number on it.

Has anybody successfully input the single dose Jannsen vaccine?  Up to that point the web site was working pretty smoothly.

Slightly confused.

So if all docs have been successfully uploaded and then you get that "Success" popup with the green checkmark that says "You will receive approval and certification from Thailand Pass by QR code for traveling to Thailand via registered email"......then the next mail/notification from them will be the actual approval that contains the QR code?

And for that we should wait 3-7 days (I see that some folks say they got the "confirmation" almost instantly or "within hours") - are we talking about the same thing here?

Because I successfully submitted my docs about 7 hours ago and have received zero notifications/email about anything.

And what if the docs get rejected - are we notified of this via an email?

Edited by Sandboxer

1 hour ago, gk10012001 said:

I have the single dose Janssen vaccine.  I tried to enter my information on the computer, but can NOT get past the vaccination page.  I select just the 1 dose for Jannsen, upload the certificate ( I modified my cert and added my passport number),  but there is lots of "red" on the QR it seems to want even though it says "if you have one". and there is red at the dose 2 blocks, which I should not need to fill out, nor can I.  The website seems to be stuck here.  I am guessing I could make up some data and fill in the dose 2 again, selecting Janssen and a date that it would accept, upload the single dose cert again, etc.  But that seems like just another thing to confuse the officials, and really is not what was done.  Note I am a USA citizen, and our CDC card has no QR code, or passport number on it.

Has anybody successfully input the single dose Jannsen vaccine?  Up to that point the web site was working pretty smoothly.

I entered my second dose the day after my first and submitted the same card. Got me through to the next stage. Still waiting to see if it’s rejected or not tho 

30 minutes ago, Sandboxer said:

Slightly confused.

So if all docs have been successfully uploaded and then you get that "Success" popup with the green checkmark that says "You will receive approval and certification from Thailand Pass by QR code for traveling to Thailand via registered email"......then the next mail/notification from them will be the actual approval that contains the QR code?

And for that we should wait 3-7 days (I see that some folks say they got the "confirmation" almost instantly or "within hours") - are we talking about the same thing here?

Because I successfully submitted my docs about 7 hours ago and have received zero notifications/email about anything.

And what if the docs get rejected - are we notified of this via an email?

And when notified can we just amend any errors or have to start the whole process again?

1 hour ago, sirineou said:

And they verify that how? do you wait in line at the airport while they try to verify your documents? or do they just take your word on it? 

But I agree, they should have beta tested the Thai Pass website and app, before they introduced it to prime time. 

IMHO i was thinking verification would be presenting hard copy of those few documents that i have mentioned together with the accepted pre covid documentation. not much more than normal arrivals/departures.

PS. QR coded vax certificate shouldn't need further verification.   

So here is my experience with the new TP system. 

I first tried applying immediately when the site went live. Encountered the CORS error and started my browser in a way that it doesn't check for CORS. 
Then I encountered "Passport number already in use". A friend then suggested "Just add some spaces". Then I kept getting issues related to TP not being able to send out emails. Finally. After about 10 tries it went through using a gmail address. 

As for the vaccination certificate:

I provided my yellow "International Certificate of Vaccination or Prophylaxis" and the same QR code that I have in my CoronaWarn app. I had no issues with my passport number and nationality not being IN the certificate.
Insurance documents I submitted in German but added notes to the interesting parts as policy number, max coverage etc.

I am so relieved that this worked.  Flying to Thailand on the 5th now! ????

image.png.0fe14fe9f86cdc44e421735736866b67.png

image.png

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, wehmoen said:

I am so relieved that this worked.

@AndreasStr

@wehmoen

How many hours did it take for both of you to receive the approval mail, and if you don't mind sharing, what are your departure dates?

Edited by Sandboxer

two Pfizer with  documents and dates + EU Green Pass (no passport number)
the answer is:

''Thailand Pass system has rejected your registration due to your vaccine type is not follow with the requirement ''

Edited by mauroest
bold
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Sandboxer said:

How many hours did it take for both of you to receive the approval mail, and if you don't mind sharing, what are your departure dates?

Ok, finally it worked.
I received two "approval mails" this morning at 6:00 German time (-6h to Thailand time).

Departure date 23.November.2021
Two different QR codes which however both led to the same website with my vaccine data.
By the way, the QR codes are not encrypted.

Edited by Turkleton
  • Like 2

On 11/1/2021 at 3:00 AM, JRG23 said:

Am receiving this message - Error from API Server.

Anyone know what this means!???

Help!!!

418533060_Screenshot2021-11-01100011.jpg.ab67fd3332af696498e5aed9396ae558.jpg

If you have a UK passport you need to leave a space after the last digit. That got rid of the API error for me and allowed my submission. My confirmation of receipt email took a few hours to come through.

What is everyone doing about NO PASSPORT NUMBER on the vaccine certificates? Coming from the UK as many other countries we don't have the passport number listed. Are you getting approval without the passport number or are you adding it manually?