Thailand Pass Is Up And Running

3 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

It sure does.  If a SHA only is booked, you will not qualify as a AQ hotel is required.

As I said, Amber Hotel (which is the hotel in this case) is AQ and SHA+ accredited therefore, no, it doesn't matter.

Further, an AQ is not required:

1 hour ago, Salerno said:

5 A payment confirmation for no less than a 1-night stay upon arrival at the approved quarantine facilities (Alternative Quarantine – AQ, Organisation Quarantine – OQ, or Alternative Hospital Quarantine – AHQ), or SHA Plus-certified hotel.

https://www.tatnews.org/2021/10/quarantine-free-thailand-reopening-for-vaccinated-tourists-from-1-november-2021/

Edited by Salerno

2 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

It sure does.  If a SHA only is booked, you will not qualify as a AQ hotel is required.

I'm arriving unvaccinated, I assume I go straight to my ASQ for my 10 days? Or do I still have to spend 1 night in an SHA awaiting PCR results? 

34 minutes ago, Salerno said:

Chrome (on a Win 7 laptop). Not hitting any errors just luck of the draw I reckon, being a test run filled everything in but the the final submit at which time I would have been blocked by CORS no doubt.

In the USA . Maybe that could be a problem but I have time just got first jab of Moderna today and will be here until Jan 1

1 hour ago, Staggeur said:

Yes I will check this box.
Alas I have already made 2 successful requests by having checked "other"
I think that I will make a 3rd request during the night when the hotel will have answered me about "booking ID"

Sincerely I do not think that it is cause for rejection but if you do it again, of course, tick that box

13 minutes ago, Bvor said:

more geek speak that is of no use to me.  

Reading of the problems regarding accessing this site leads me to believe that you have to be a computer expert to get on it. For us old buggers who have problems changing TV channels we have no chance. But then, because we are above the age of getting insurance it doesn't matter. We can't get back into Thailand if we leave, anyway.????

• Like 2

As expected!   ZZZZZZZ

And someone actually got paid to come up with this stuff!  no doubt created by a Thai who is still on Thai time!  As I said if I leave Thailand for a short planned trip with a specific date to return and they say Thailand Pass will get back to you in 2-3 days as long as I got to deal with this type of  nonsense I will sit still until everything is drop and I highly suggest everyone don't travel to Thailand then only then they might finally get a hint but that would only be dreaming with these leaders!????

17 minutes ago, Raindancer said:

Tried all the links from posters.  Doesn't work.  Neither does the playstore app or indeed the apk referred to by the developer on playstore.

On Chrome install this extension - Allow CORS: Access-Control-Allow-Origin

Reload Chrome and make sure the extension is on (sometimes it's turned off automatically)

Input your data. Make sure to leave gaps before or after your passport number and also the insurance number.

If you have previously been unsuccessful, try to use another email address.

This is what I tried and it worked (after about 100 unsuccessful attempts). 

6 minutes ago, JRG23 said:

On Chrome install this extension - Allow CORS: Access-Control-Allow-Origin

Reload Chrome and make sure the extension is on (sometimes it's turned off automatically)

Input your data. Make sure to leave gaps before or after your passport number and also the insurance number.

If you have previously been unsuccessful, try to use another email address.

This is what I tried and it worked (after about 100 unsuccessful attempts). 

Many thanks.  But I cannot even open the links shown on this post.  Do you have a link that I can download.

I have googled everything on Thailand pass, but no links that I can see.

Strangely enough, the app from Apple works fine.  But my friend in Germany only has an android phone.

Thank you.

7 minutes ago, Raindancer said:

Many thanks.  But I cannot even open the links shown on this post.  Do you have a link that I can download.

I have googled everything on Thailand pass, but no links that I can see.

Strangely enough, the app from Apple works fine.  But my friend in Germany only has an android phone.

Thank you.

Chrome extension for 'Allow CORS' - https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/allow-cors-access-control/lhobafahddgcelffkeicbaginigeejlf?utm_source=googleads&utm_medium=adgroup5&utm_campaign=adgroup5&utm_id=adgroup5&gclid=CjwKCAjwoP6LBhBlEiwAvCcthHt7riOv22w-JxfEjs--QumLDtKZK2pSvUJ1NDIW1k7HPJios4YjGBoCQg4QAvD_BwE

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JRG23 said:

My apologies for not clarifying the link that I need.  Already done the above.

I am trying to find the link to download the Thailand pass.

13 minutes ago, Staggeur said:

but finally "Alyx" I followed your initial logic (which is also that of "Solerno"). I checked AQ because it was noted that way on my reservation. I also integrated the modified QR-Code with passport number and identity.

For the booking ID not having received the response from the hotel I used the reservation number. 

For this to be validated without the API error message, I did not use anything other than FIREFOX without any extension, but I added a space in front of the passport number and 4 spaces after the number (in order to make believe the software to another file). 

It worked on the first try. I still hope they will hurry because I am leaving on November 10th.

???? fingers crossed 

Some posters have already got their QR code so it should be fine 

Profite de Pattaya 

Alyx

6 minutes ago, Sandboxer said:

I'm just waiting until the first ads pop up here offering TP processing services for those who are not able to get it done themselves. ????

Using agents to simplify the process of dealing with Thai immigration bureaucracy? That would be cheating and, as many members here will tell you, a disgraceful waste of money for something you can easily do yourself.

13 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

You can’t or you won’t because you consider it naughty ?

I edited mine (and have entered both Thailand and the UK with the Vaccine certificate already). 

It really is the only solution until you are happy to wait for the issuing authority to reissue a vaccine certificate with your passport details (all they will do is edit the PDF anyway !).

My issuing authority didn’t bother replying to 2 e-mails, so I really had little choice but to take matters into my own hands, its not as if the whole vaccine certificate is faked, the QR codes etc are still fully legitimate.

What means "edit", how to do?