Truck Operators to Intensify Diesel Price Demand

snoop1130

1502340-1-1.jpg

BANGKOK, Nov 2 (TNA) – The Land Transport Federation of Thailand will send their written demand to the prime minister to have his government limit the diesel price at 25 baht per liter; otherwise, 3,000 trucks will be deployed in Bangkok to intensify the demand in two weeks.

Thongyoo Khongkhan, chief advisor to the federation, said that Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha would return from a conference aboard tomorrow and the federation would send him its written demand for the diesel price being limited at 25 baht per liter which the government could realize.

Mr. Thongyoo said the federation would seek to meet Gen Prayut in his capacity as the chairman of the National Energy Policy Council which was authorized to restructure energy prices in the country.

Full Story: https://tna.mcot.net/english-news-815038

tnalogo.jpg
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

Are these people totally unaware of what is happening outside of Thailand, such as COP meeting of the majority of the World's Countries, who have undertaken to reduce their carbon foot print, including their own Prime Minister.  If anything, the price should be raised for diesel.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, robertson468 said:

Are these people totally unaware of what is happening outside of Thailand, such as COP meeting of the majority of the World's Countries, who have undertaken to reduce their carbon foot print, including their own Prime Minister.  If anything, the price should be raised for diesel.

You're a nice one aren't you. You know what that would do to the country? 

You didn't think before you Spoke. Thailand is a Poor country .Low wages . Everything would go Up in Price .Transport  extra cost get past on to the consumer .People suffer already from the C19 and you want it make it Worse.

1 hour ago, robertson468 said:

Raise the price of diesel and you raise prices for all goods and services .

Tesla trucks are a long way off becoming reality in Thailand .

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, itsari said:

Raise the price of diesel and you raise prices for all goods and services .

Tesla trucks are a long way off becoming reality in Thailand .

Looking out my office window, I can see 5 trucks parked at the loading docks.

All are natural gas powered.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ralf001 said:

Looking out my office window, I can see 5 trucks parked at the loading docks.

All are natural gas powered.

Natural gas creates more co2 than diesel . Yet I am sure the exhaust gas is less harmful to humans from natural gas .