How many vaccines doses have been administered in Thailand per brand

webfact

s4.reutersmedia copy.jpg

File photo: REUTERS

As of Friday (Nov 5) Thailand had administered 78 million vaccination doses, the Public Health Ministry has announced.

According to Disease Control Department (DCD) chief Dr Opas Karnkawinpong, 43.4 million people have received one vaccine dose, which accounts for approximately 60 percent of the total population. 

Approximately 35.4 percent of the population are now fully vaccinated having received two vaccine doses. Approximately 3.5 percent of the population have received a third booster dose.

Dr Opas said he expects Thailand to reach the milestone of 80 million vaccine doses administered within the next couple of days.

Dr Opas also revealed the number of vaccines administered per brand:

AstraZeneca: 34.4 million doses

Sinovac: 24.5 million doses

Sinopharm: 12.7 million doses

Pfizer: 6.5 million doses

Dr Opas added 64 percent of those in the high risk group - the over 60s and those with underlying health conditions - have now been fully vaccinated.

Discover Cigna’s range of health insurance solutions created for expats and local nationals living in Thailand - click to view

asean_now_BB.jpg

-- © Copyright  ASEAN NOW 2021-11-06

Whatever you're going through, the Samaritans are here for you

Get your business in front of millions of customers who read ASEAN NOW with an interest in Thailand every month - email [email protected] for more information
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Gottfrid said:

Where is the goal of 75-80% vaccinated before opening the country? Something they boasted should be reached last month?

Watch them slither between 'vaccinated' and 'fully vaccinated'. And between 'total population' and 'those eligible' however defined.

There'll be great singin 'n dancin when they reach "80%", whatever that might turn out to mean.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

35 million astrazeneca, 25 million sinovac,  13 million sinopharm, 7 million pfizer, 0.007 million J&J and 0.006 million Moderna.

According to my digital thai certificate and app with vaxx stats.

Edited by ChaiyaTH
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, ChaiyaTH said:

According to my digital thai certificate and app with vaxx stats.

Thanks for this.

I've struggled to source vaccine mix for months, without realizing I had that detail on my phone, via the Mor Phrom app, all along.

morphrom_vaxmix.png

who cares? they have lied about everything to do with the pandemic all year, so lying (or not) about vaccination figures isn't relevant. just look forward to the next election and pray that most thais now realise these incompetents need to go.