FINALLY: The Insurance We've Been Looking For

AJR3RD

After months of searching, I have finally found an insurance broker/company that knows exactly what expats need, and gives it to them with NO B.S. I spent an HOUR on Skype today with the FOUNDER of WrLife. WHO DOES THAT?? He answered EVERY question (I HAD PLENTY), and outlined his plans to DISRUPT this segment of the industry. I bought two policies 15 minutes later, and had Thai Immigration acceptable certificates instantly. EXCEPTIONALLY low premiums. NO insane required bundles. Easy monthly payments - no massive up-front payments. No annual policy requirements - buy for as long or short a period as you wish. Very consumer-centric. Almost unprecedented approach to pre-existing conditions. ZERO age limits. They haven't had time to get a $50k policy up yet - 20k and 80k or higher - but their 80k is FAR better than anything else I've seen. Too good to be true? Look, the TRUTH is, nobody knows for certain how things will turn out until a claim comes along - and that goes ESPECIALLY for the "big guys" who spend fortunes on skyscrapers and advertising. I got NO DOG in this hunt. No relation, no referral bonus, no relatives involved. Just the result of lots of hard study (and questions in this forum) and utter frustration with the other competitors in this market, whom I would largely describe as pushy, deceptive, obfuscatory, and usurious. WrLife.net The end of the scam. 

Edited by AJR3RD
Minor correction
  • Confused 1

Personally never heard of them, not surprising, nor is there much info on the net which is surprising for a company allegedly with more than 30 years experience. When someone asked recently, crickets:

https://aseannow.com/topic/1171655-wrlife-health-insurance-anyone-usedusing-them/

Certainly would be interested in feedback from people that have had dealings with them.

• Like 1

Also as the OP said, they cover $20k and $80k, if they really want to appeal to those who are forced to buy this insurance why don't they add a $50k coverage to their options or eave the bear bones Covid insurance? so far the cheast i found are the Tune Protect by Luma...

https://www.tuneprotect.co.th/en/portal/coronavirus-covid-19-insurance/ONCOVIDL/BQSRGVKQQUKQAVY5P8KLG2KZ94ML26U3BJUXXGSF28UZG4RRX4JLAGFRW2

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Salerno said:

Personally never heard of them, not surprising, nor is there much info on the net which is surprising for a company allegedly with more than 30 years experience. When someone asked recently, crickets:

https://aseannow.com/topic/1171655-wrlife-health-insurance-anyone-usedusing-them/

Certainly would be interested in feedback from people that have had dealings with them.

The shill OP used a bunch of ALL CAPS so it must be good!

WrLife.net The end beginning of the scam.

ftfy

Edited by shdmn
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, ezzra said:

I think the OP got very excited and relieved to have found the RIGHT insurance and i don't blame him in this jungle of disinformation and confusion...

Well, I appreciate that understanding. And I appreciate the sarcastic (if erroneous) retort of the previous poster. I was a little bit excited, I suppose. I've spent so much wasted time with essentially corrupt insurance companies. When I actually found what I needed, I over-reacted somewhat. OK. Snarky criticism accepted. Guess I just wanted to share my "discovery" with others seeking the same thing. But if you think it was an infomercial, then you're just plain wrong - full stop.

2 hours ago, Gsxrnz said:

I was so captivated by the infomercial my brain was actually saying to me "But wait, there's more....."  well before I got to the end.

Great. You're free to pay extortionate prices to somebody else for things you don't want and don't need. Best to you. 

2 hours ago, itsari said:

Seems to fall into the too good to be true scenario

Your choice. I did my research. You can do yours. Or not. In the final analysis, you, and I, and everybody else on this website knows the only thing that matters is a piece of paper that a Thai immigration officer will accept. Happy to update you on my arrival back with my family - actual "insurance" be damned. No such thing - from any company. 

2 hours ago, shdmn said:

The shill OP used a bunch of ALL CAPS so it must be good!

You think your little piece of paper is "safer" than mine? By all means - pay thousands for nothing. I'll get back to my family for $57 bucks, and you'll rest easier knowing know paid thousands for what turns out to be a worthless piece of <deleted>.

3 hours ago, cmarshall said:

Buying is easy.  It's the claiming part that gets hard.

Couldn't agree more. What I find so hilarious is that so many folks on this site think that by paying more for a "name" that "claiming" will be easier. I got news for you all. My chance of making a claim is the same as yours. The only difference is, I get back to my family for a pittance of what you all pay for the skyscrapers and the advertising. No thanks. In the end - it's nothing but a piece of paper than a $12,000-a-year lackey makes for stamping entry permits. Don't you get it? The whole thing is a scam. Those who pay the least for what they want and need are winners. The rest? Sleep tight.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, AJR3RD said:

Oh. Right. Facebook. The grand arbiter of all that's true. Please.

You do seem somewhat triggered by the response to your earth shattering discovery. If a company can't even get scam reviews on it's own page that should tell you something.

Edited by Salerno

2 minutes ago, AJR3RD said:

What people on this site do not seem to understand is that I don't give a rat's hairy pattoot about my "dealings" with them

What you don't seem to understand is it's not all about you. Pull your neck in.

there is discussion on this insurer going on the health forum, just from yesterday.

I will certainly look into them when my present policy ends. 

They look promising. Recently they have opened bangkok branch.

I might even cancel my existing one just before my birthday and get that one. I have 4 months time to watch them

Edited by internationalism
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, AJR3RD said:

What part of "Certainly would be interested in feedback from people that have had dealings with them." is flaming?

And BTW, comments from those who have had dealings with them are starting to come in. Sure doesn't seem negative to me at all.