Appointment day of the 90 days Bank checking ?

25th of August my mum did one year extension of her 50yo visa.

Jomtien immigration gave her that paper:

902009576_2021-11-1716-15-14_0194.thumb.jpg.76c9d5a8a2c0b7cabf5f16fc13beaf87.jpg

She would like to go tomorrow to the Jomtien Immigration office to do her 90 days notification + 90 days Bank Checking.

For the 90 days notification, you can come 14 days before / 7 days after the date, so no problem.

But for the 90 days bank checking, tomorrow is 18th november, can she come before the 22th november ?

And if she can not, 22th november is monday (crowded), can she come a few days later, for intance friday 26th november ?

49 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

She can go anytime after the 90 day check.

In any event it's a nonsense requirement from Jomtien.

Friday 26 would be worst day to go as covid extension deadline. Go later

yes ...!the lady who gave me the paper also pointed out to come on my correct day for that reason same period approx. ,

normally at the (by you called nonsense requirment from Jomtien   ???? ) no need of taking ticket # ,just go straight to the very accurate desk 8 ,no wait just they give priority even  before the waiting ext applicants , checking the documents and free to go 

I  do not know if now also so  if very bizzy because their backlog  by reason of the temporary closing because covid infection office 

Edited by david555

Just now, Spellforce said:

@david555So we will go monday the 22th.

I know that I can do for her the 90 days notification (I allready did it in the past), but what about the 90 days Bank Checking ?

i am not sure but i think you make a good chance if you have the few copy's like on form ...., if refused you can go later with her , you have at least a chance they accept 

• Like 1