TM30 reporting for visa extension

Im travelling to thailand on STV visa in January with a plan for a single extension so I can stay for total 6 month, problem is I will be staying with my friend who is renting a condo through an agent, meaning the landlord needs to report a TM30.
So the landlord would need to report the TM30 with copy of title deed, rental contract, and ID. 
problem is my friend's landlord knows nothing about a TM30 and is not willing to do that so I am not sure how I am gonna go about this, any ideas?

Edited by Dennis133

1 minute ago, Dennis133 said:

Yes my friend has a rental contract but she does not have the title deed

Title deed isn't usually a requirement for doing a TM30. A copy of the blue book for the property may be required, but most offices will probably accept just a lease document nowadays.

Maybe mention what immigration office you will be dealing with as requirements and enforcement can vary depending on the office.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Dennis133 said:

I will be using the Immigration Office in Jomtien, Chonburi

First thing is to find out is if Jomtien is even bothered with TM30s nowadays, if they want one then a good chance they will accept friends lease.

Hopefully someone who has extended at that office recently can update the requirements.

What if I’m coming back home for a visit on regular US, no special visa, passport and then extension for an additional 30 days. The house is in Company name which I am listed. Never had the issue before as I lived there for 17 years with a WP. Now just a visit for 2 months then coming back in June to retire. 
thanks. 

13 hours ago, Dennis133 said:

problem is my friend's landlord knows nothing about a TM30 and is not willing to do that so I am not sure how I am gonna go about this, any ideas?

Save your gf any worries.

Prior to obtaining you extension stay a night in a hotel that will do a TM30 for you and give you screenshot of filing the TM30.

• Like 1

One way around it is, if you arrive on a Friday or a Saturday, is to turn up at the local police station, and (insist) that they register you.

They are obliged, by law to do it, even though it might be difficult.

I did it thrice in the past and the last time the record of me doing it with them was quite helpful but you still need the required documents 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, jackdd said:

They are not.

Yes they are:

You should check with the immigration.

Aliens are to report within 24 hours. If the immigration office is closed (holidays or weekends) the report must be made at the nearest police station. (sorry no time to research the link...I let you do it, and I have done it three times. 

How else would one report on a bank holiday or on a weekend ?

1 hour ago, alyx said:

Aliens are to report within 24 hours. If the immigration office is closed (holidays or weekends) the report must be made at the nearest police station. (sorry no time to research the link...I let you do it, and I have done it three times. 

The police are not obligated to accept a TM30 report. 

If you cannot do the report if really required you can go on the first day immigration is opened and not be fined.

For most people since June of last year do not need to do a new report if the done one already and have not changed addresses.

• Like 1

On 11/19/2021 at 6:12 AM, Dennis133 said:

staying with my friend

You could ask your Thai friend to swing by Immigration, in the ~ 6 + weeks prior to your arrival, and see what is required to complete a TM30 for you?

My best guess is that barring a TM30 online report, you'll be able to file one with her help, maybe a copy of her rental contract, her ID and an affidavit detailing your arrangements with her, the form and the required copies.