Incentives being considered to entice remaining 11m Thais to get vaccinated

snoop1130

On 11/19/2021 at 4:46 PM, snoop1130 said:

The measures, which include a ban on people who have not been vaccinated from entering public places, are to be submitted to the Centre for COVID-19 Situation Administration (CCSA) for approval.

That is not encouragement, it is punishment / coercion which no government should engage in.

• Like 1

On 11/22/2021 at 3:32 AM, kiwikeith said:

Strangely enough all countries seem to be doing the same thing’s, schools closed for a few days now as teachers protest about being forced into vaccination or loose their jobs,, nurses doing the same and protestors we’re all over the streets here in NZ’ land. My wife said Macro Huahin was closed yesterday from Covid,I don’t know how long that will be for.

whats really strange is according to offical stats, nearly everyone has lined up with their sleeve rolled up
yet now we are seeing mass protests in many industries
what many fail to realise is the people we see actually protesting are a tiny fraction
the nurses especially, as beginning of the year that was apparently were first in the line,
so why is it an issue now?
and all the time the desired threshold increased from 70% to 95%
and the WHO changed the definition of "herd immunity"

• Like 1

Just now, Danderman123 said:

You are confused that the more infectious Delta variant has increased the required level of vaccination to achieve herd immunity? Tell me more....... 

its not even worth conversing with you.
i bet you dont even know what changes in definition were, that i mention.
and we both know i cannot argue any real points here without risk of a ban
as this platform is censored.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, patman30 said:

whats really strange is according to offical stats, nearly everyone has lined up with their sleeve rolled up
yet now we are seeing mass protests in many industries
what many fail to realise is the people we see actually protesting are a tiny fraction
the nurses especially, as beginning of the year that was apparently were first in the line,
so why is it an issue now?
and all the time the desired threshold increased from 70% to 95%
and the WHO changed the definition of "herd immunity"

No doubt it's an issue now because the wild, nonsensical propaganda of anti-vaxxers like you finally metastasized throughout society

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Danderman123 said:

Your problem is that you have no clinical trial data to back up your position. 

Tell you what, if you are worried about censorship, just post some clinical trial results. We'll wait for you to do your own research. 

again, this is a censored platform
i can post the data you want when it is released in 2076..........????‍♂️

you also post a link that does not back upo the statistic you are stating
now if you do that, do not expect me to waste my time reading anything else from you.....sigh

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, patman30 said:

again, this is a censored platform
i can post the data you want when it is released in 2076..........????‍♂️

you also post a link that does not back upo the statistic you are stating
now if you do that, do not expect me to waste my time reading anything else from you.....sigh

I posted a link from CDC. 

If you want me to post a link to clinical trial data for vaccine efficacy, I would be happy to, if you would admit you were wrong. 

As for the 2076 stuff, that's a lie circulating among the victims of misinformation, relating to confidentiality of personal information for clinical trial participants. This is standard procedure for all clinical trials. 

• Thanks 1

For anyone sitting on the fence, I think the Austrians have nailed it.

Wonder if the girls at the Kinnaree would support this important initiative?

https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-vienna-brothel-offers-customers-30-minutes-with-lady-of-their-choice-in-exchange-for-coronavirus-jab-12464616

Capture.JPG

Edited by sungod
  • Haha 1

Here is a very interesting study

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41467-020-19802-w?fbclid=IwAR0-RMOGRpCv6f6PLAxTjnw8-hNCLqmilbUFxMi2iSZEAefZem4PVBD_mK4

"

The citywide nucleic acid screening of SARS-CoV-2 infection in Wuhan recruited nearly 10 million people, and found no newly confirmed cases with COVID-19. The detection rate of asymptomatic positive cases was very low, and there was no evidence of transmission from asymptomatic positive persons to traced close contacts. There were no asymptomatic positive cases in 96.4% of the residential communities.

Previous studies have shown that asymptomatic individuals infected with SARS-CoV-2 virus were infectious3, and might subsequently become symptomatic4. Compared with symptomatic patients, asymptomatic infected persons generally have low quantity of viral loads and a short duration of viral shedding, which decrease the transmission risk of SARS-CoV-25. In the present study, virus culture was carried out on samples from asymptomatic positive cases, and found no viable SARS-CoV-2 virus. All close contacts of the asymptomatic positive cases tested negative, indicating that the asymptomatic positive cases detected in this study were unlikely to be infectious.

There was a low repositive rate in recovered COVID-19 patients in Wuhan. Results of virus culturing and contract tracing found no evidence that repositive cases in recovered COVID-19 patients were infectious, which is consistent with evidence from other sources. A study in Korea found no confirmed COVID-19 cases by monitoring 790 contacts of 285 repositive cases6. The official surveillance of recovered COVID-19 patients in China also revealed no evidence on the infectiousness of repositive cases7. "

• Confused 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/21/2021 at 11:26 PM, jacko45k said:

Came across a farang yesterday in the 7-11 who obviously is in denial. He failed the temp check, but ignored the servers protestations to test again and went straight in to find his purchases while being vocal. I felt like keeping my distance if this guy is reading hot...While paying he was banging on about how it is all BS.... mask on, but below nose.

Not fair on the staff in these places really. He tried to engage me and my comment of 'With over 5 million dead and buried, I am going along with it'... and his response is 'Well you better stay clear, as I am not vaccinated'..... So not only a scofflaw, but gets his kicks from worrying those who may consider the threat real!

Takes all types......

The Virus is man made so people like you would fall for it and get jabbed.

Check out Anthony Fauci regarding Gain of Function. 

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, MMF said:

The Virus is man made so people like you would fall for it and get jabbed.

Check out Anthony Fauci regarding Gain of Function. 

What little bed did you just pop out from under.......? I see you have posted the same comment a couple of times now......

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

• 9 months later...
Just now, ausbeat999 said:

When will you farangs on here understand that you have been conned with c...d stuff and especially the vaccines. DO SOME SERIOUS RESEARCH. STOP WATCHING THE NEWS.

Yes, okay then! There there.......

• Like 1