Chonburi Department of Public Health warns recent diners at Jomtien Restaurant of potential Covid-19 risk

webfact

1 hour ago, RichardColeman said:

Might be a wild guess, but 99% of expats probably wont have a clue what that says and will carry on regardless

Not sure about that ,I'd say anyone with an ounce  of intelligence  would know what it meant straight away. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Geoffggi said:

I disagree, without the headline how many would have a clue ...............

Notices get stuck up all the time.... mostly warning foreigners they can get fined if they do this that or the other..... now those are usually in English! I agree it could say anything, and needs English translation. 

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, mikebell said:

It is unusual to name & (shame/) warn in Thailand. Maybe Mr. Fraser forgot his envelope?

Yeah, you can see it coming when the bars eventually reopen. On top of the weekly envelope to be warned when a raid is going to take place, plus the envelope to make sure the girls can dance in the nude, plus the one to prevent the authorities from hassling the bar about girls' ages and nationalities and whatever else, there'll now be a weekly envelope required to maintain your bar's Covid-free status. Who knows, maybe Dr. Yong will personally supervise the Covid-free fund collection, lol...

Prof.Yong.jpg

• Haha 1

I saw it on TMN news yesterday morning or whenever it was, I don't speak, read or write Thai, the presenter was speaking Thai, I understood perfectly that it was about about Fraser's & and if you had been between the dates shown you were advised to get an ATK asap.

Not rocket science unless you need to be spoon fed.

• Like 1