Any Business Owners Use Security Companies?

ThaiPauly

I used a few over a couple of years and found that they did a good job and are not expensive.

You need one that has supervisors coming around constantly to check that their guards are where they are supposed to be, otherwise, the guards will not do their job.

We paid something like 4,000 per month for 12 hours, every night of the year.

I used a few over a couple of years and found that they did a good job and are not expensive.

You need one that has supervisors coming around constantly to check that their guards are where they are supposed to be, otherwise, the guards will not do their job.

We paid something like 4,000 per month for 12 hours, every night of the year.

Thanx UG....out of interest what company did you use?

Nitti Guard. The head guard is really good and keeps the others in line.

I thought that they did a really good job, but you had to try a few guards until you got one you felt comfortable with and ask them to work every night.

After a bunch of vandalism and attacks on the business, we hired them and had little problem for years with a guard here, but as soon as he finally quit and we didn't replace him, competitors spray-painted the place - once again - and so we put in a full security system with cameras, etc. the next day. They stood and watched the system being put in, and we've never had an incident again. :o