Thai immigration online 90 day reporting system

On 9/9/2024 at 9:10 PM, guyfromtheweb2 said:

Thanks for this timeline @zappalot.  I heard the 90-day queues at Chaengwattana in Bangkok are ridiculously long now since they are making everyone report in-person for the first 90-day report after leaving and returning to Thailand.  I decided to mail mines in through EMS as well.  It has been about a month since EMS tracking says it has been delivered and I still have not received my 90-day receipt yet.  I guess I will continue to wait.  I don't really care because I have the mail tracking receipt. 

I will add that I mailed it in about 12 days before my due date.  I tried to submit online 15 days before the due date and that is when I was rejected.  So after rejection, it was about 12-days out before I mailed it.  During Covid when I had issues with the older online system, I would mail in my 90-days as late 7 days before the due date and it was never an issue.  I'll update if/when I finally get my 90-day receipt back.

Update:  I finally received my receipt for my recent 90-day report.  It took about 11 weeks from the date I mailed it through EMS!  Just in time for my next 90-day report that is due in a few weeks.  😔

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, TimBKK said:

Anyone submit a online 90 day to Jomtien immigration recently?  Been in a pending status for 3 days, bit unusual in my experience.  

In my experience, not unusual for a weekend.  I had one this year where the first day I could apply was Friday, and got my approval reply the following Monday afternoon.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Rob Browder said:

In my experience, not unusual for a weekend.  I had one this year where the first day I could apply was Friday, and got my approval reply the following Monday afternoon.

good point, i appreciate the response.

• Like 1