Thai immigration online 90 day reporting system

23 minutes ago, doctormann said:

I used it successfully for my last report and today I received an email reminding me that my next report is due before 07 March.

Interesting the new system is sending out reminders for the next report date. You must of been one of the first ones to do one on the new site.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Interesting the new system is sending out reminders for the next report date. You must of been one of the first ones to do one on the new site.

Maybe the new system can "see" your current/previous report even if it was done in person, or via the post? I mean it must be able to check that if only to verify your current next report date, and approve your ability to submit a new report?

3 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

Maybe the new system can "see" your current/previous report even if it was done in person, or via the post? I mean it must be able to check that if only to verify your current next report date, and approve your ability to submit a new report?

I don't think  it can access any records other than those stored on the site.

There is no check of your records when doing a report on the new site. There is only one page when doing one. The submitted  reports are then approved or disapproved at the the office you are reporting to.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

I don't think  it can access any records other than those stored on the site.

There is no check of your records when doing a report on the new site. There is only one page when doing one. The submitted  reports are then approved or disapproved at the the office you are reporting to.

that's what I like about it personally, the previous ones just instantly told me to go to immigration for my reports without a reason why and immigration couldn't care less to try to figure out why they just wanted to process it

will see if it works in like 2 months for me as I only found this thread after it was too late for my last 90 days report

fingers crossed.

The app didn't accept my report. 

Tried the website and it did. 

Guess it was because of the BOI checkbox on the website. 

Tried to check status on the app and failed but website was OK. 

Guess BOI and immigration use different databases. 

5 minutes ago, PoorSucker said:

The app didn't accept my report. 

Tried the website and it did. 

Guess it was because of the BOI checkbox on the website. 

Tried to check status on the app and failed but website was OK. 

Guess BOI and immigration use different databases. 

The app is almost the same as the old site. Did you get message for the reason you could do it on the app.

The BOI checkbox is so it is sent to the correct office for approval.

It appears the app is now accessing the records on the new reporting site. I tried it yesterday and it shows my report done on the new site I did this month. It correctly gave me the notice I was outside the reporting window when I tried to do a report.

50 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

The app is almost the same as the old site. Did you get message for the reason you could do it on the app.

The BOI checkbox is so it is sent to the correct office for approval.

Only that I have to do it person first time. 

My first time was at the EEC / BOI office in Chonburi when I got my 1.5 years extension. 

On 2/10/2022 at 10:30 AM, ubonjoe said:

Nothing new. It is the same site that has been discussed in this topic since December.

I've never have been successful before.  Thought I'd try it today:
Guess I'll take the paper forms to immigration tomorrow like usual.

Thai_Imm_90_Day_Dud.png.98193d65aee6bcce639e209235cb62ea.png

My first try with the new online reporting site last week was rejected after being pending for 2 days (Chaweng Wattana). I tried again and this time for "Building Name" I entered "Suites" after the building name like it was on the old online reporting site. I also used the icon to enter the passport dates of deliverance and expiry.  I did it on Friday and today it was approved. I think that entering the complete name for the building might have made the difference.

31 minutes ago, Zyxel said:

My first try with the new online reporting site last week was rejected after being pending for 2 days (Chaweng Wattana). I tried again and this time for "Building Name" I entered "Suites" after the building name like it was on the old online reporting site. I also used the icon to enter the passport dates of deliverance and expiry.  I did it on Friday and today it was approved. I think that entering the complete name for the building might have made the difference.

"Building name" is not a required field, just leave all fields not required blank.

I did a 90-Day on the new reporting site in December - piece of cake! - and got a 'next report' date of 9th. March.

Come the time for annual extension renewal at Khon Kaen in late December, the local IO cancelled that and gave me another reporting date of 26th. March.

Today I got an e-mail message saying my report is due 9th. March - i.e. the site hasn't been updated with KK's new date - and logging into the website shows the same date.

Since I've done my 90-Days online for a long time, I'll comply with the online date of 9th. Doing it then is preferable to going to the KK office.

22 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Turn off your VPN and it will work.

I just opened the site and it is working.

Well how about that.  TaDa!  Thanks.  Guess I'll try it in May 2022 now that I've taken the 'paper form' route to Immigration this time around.
Given that I haven't left the LOS since April 2009 and have burned though one passport and on my second.  Well, the old system never worked.  If this one does in May?  That will be nice as I won't have to kill so many trees in the endless paper shuffle.

Gotta admit.  I had the most uneventful annual extension I have ever experienced at the new Immigration office in Lamphun.
Handed my paperwork through the window and sat down.  Never spoke with the IO who was safely behind a wall of glass.
His masked helper came out after stamping all the paperwork with the official stamp in the next room.  I could hear it in the waiting room:
<BompBompBompBompBompBompBompBompBompBompBompBompBompBompBompBompBompBompBompBompBompBompBompBompBompBompBompBompBompBomp>
Then came the hand-cramp, signature exercise in the waiting room.  The helper gathered up the paperwork.
The IO cracked a window up a few centimeters and called me over for a picture <big smile; click> and the helper came out with my passport with the "Under Consideration" stamp a few minutes later.  Easy breezy.

It's never been that smooth.  Thank you Covid.  Back to Immigration in April to get my stamp.  I'll take the wife out to eat for our 14th wedding anniversary to celebrate.

So, seeing the annual extension was that smooth, I can't wait to submit my first 90 day report in May.  :thumbsup:

After 1.5 hours of trying on the phone app, failed  (tried maybe 12 times; long process, starting from zero each time)

After 30-45 minutes of trying on the web app went through (after trying 15-20 times)

I'm not impressed  ????  

Just one of many examples:  
The first step of entering your email/password/Captcha was super-buggy.  Entered that data dozens of times, and finally it takes.  How absolutely frustrating.

I'm no newcomer.   Have been reporting online for 3-4 years with wildly varying results.   Last visit to immigration was told, "Website no longer work.  Use phone app only."  But it was the online site where I finally got through.     

Edit:  Just went to check "status," and website stops accepting email/password again, although my computer enters it automatically every time (including the successful times).  I check my passwords list--no change.  I would throw this computer through a window, except it's a Mac (don't you dare rebut!).  

Edited by Fookhaht
Added information

11 minutes ago, Fookhaht said:

After 1.5 hours of trying on the phone app, failed  (tried maybe 12 times; long process, starting from zero each time)

After 30-45 minutes of trying on the web app went through (after trying 15-20 times)

I'm not impressed  ????

Try (after registering) here:

https://tm47.immigration.go.th/tm47/#/login

https://tm47.immigration.go.th/manual/IndexForeign.html

using a browser on you phone or PC.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEO8sSAHbdM

^ hope this video is OK, scanned it quickly.

Edited by mtls2005
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Fookhaht said:

The first step of entering your email/password/Captcha was super-buggy.  Entered that data dozens of times, and finally it takes.  How absolutely frustrating.

Did you try changing the captcha by clicking this in the space for entering it. image.png.67b0b202c746763e4dbb5195ea4ecad5.png

I have found that if you leave the login page open for a while you will have problems and doing a refresh fixes it.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Fookhaht said:

I'm not impressed  ????  

Just one of many examples:  

I'm no newcomer.   Have been reporting online for 3-4 years with wildly varying results.   Last visit to immigration was told, "Website no longer work.  Use phone app only."  But it was the online site where I finally got through.     

Edit:  Just went to check "status," and website stops accepting email/password again, although my computer enters it automatically every time (including the successful times).  I check my passwords list--no change.  I would throw this computer through a window, except it's a Mac (don't you dare rebut!).  

I gave up long ago, if this lot of jokers cannot in 15 years get a website working there is no hope. Tried all their "we've fixed it" websites and apps and life is too short. For 6 years now I've simply been posting it with all the photocopies and a return stamped envelope, sending it signed for/tracked and only twice have i had to dive into the city (thank God for TomTom) to get them to print off one so I can send it back with the next one and for one of those it did eventually arrive.

The lady who printed me one off told me in broken English - wait one month and one week next time, turns out that means one month and maybe two weeks AFTER expiry, not after they received the application 14 days before expiry buy hey - that's nit-picking in this 3rd world paper-hungry bureaucratic nightmare that is Thai Immigration. Come to the conclusion that one can forget all forms of on-line stuff - just bite the bullet, get a lappie and an all in one, and just scan and print and give them a rainforest of cheap Big C copy paper and the gnomes behind the counters are happy as larry and do little dances of joy!

My first attempt with the new site started on Monday (21). After filling in the boxes and submitting...all good. got email etc.

Now today I got another email...rejected..  no explanation as to why.

I open the attached TM47 and noticed that for some reason. (operator error) my address was missing the building number and room number. Always required info on reports that I filled in before.

Plus,,,,not sure if this is an issue...I had filled in a box or two that didn't have an asterisk next to it. 

I also didn't put a date stay visa expire, as there was no asterisk there.

Should I try again? And make sure the address is as it should be, and are there boxes that need to be filled in even thou there is no asterisk in front?

6 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

You should try this new site. Many people that could not do them before have used and it worked for them.

Agreed.  I could never get the old site to work because of new passport after last entry issues.  The new site works fine for me - got my approved status yesterday, 24 hours after submitting the application.  'Pending' status happened immediately - and I got an email with a TM47 acknowledgement.  'Approved' status came by email, with a printable slip attachment for inclusion in my passport.  Both TM 47 and slip are also available on the website and can be downloaded from there.

1 hour ago, JohnOFphon said:

Should I try again? And make sure the address is as it should be, and are there boxes that need to be filled in even thou there is no asterisk in front?

Yeah, it's all a bit confusing...there are very few *Required fields, for example only the surname is required. And there have been reports here and on FB about rejections - many from CW - and then folks resubmitting making random changes and additions, when finally some mix seems to work. My read is you need the street number and street name so no building name, room number or number (assuming multiple buildings with one street number). No harm in resubmitting.

3. Fill in the information in english for notification of residence for more than 90 days and accept the conditions. (Space marked with * are required)

image.png.5c40df9574512319a4cfee6a2dda78ca.png

Just submitted using the new website.  Seems much less clunky than the old one.  Oddly though, the details page did not include any questions regarding 'type of visa' or TM6 number?  After agreeing the form and clicking submit it brought up the TM47 form with those two questions left blank.  Not sure if they now prefer to check those details themselves or if it will come back with a request to fill those details in?  If the latter I guess you would have to fill them in on whatever form they send you because doing a new application would still not bring those details up?  Application is currently Pending.

2 minutes ago, SooKee said:

Oddly though, the details page did not include any questions regarding 'type of visa' or TM6 number?

Yeah, the resulting TM.47 which is generated is certainly not suitable for in-person or mail-in submission. But we assume they're asking for the required information that they need. 

9 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

I would suggest you enter all of you name they have in their records.

Yes, of course, that's what I did.

My point was the "required field" asterisk, which seems more of a suggestion even when omitted?

With the old system I filed quite a few times just using my last name, no issues until my ~ 9th time when it was rejected for missing first and middle names. Go figure.

Why not just require all fields?

After never having a problem before I was rejected last time I did an online and was told to fill in my full name, despite only the surname being a required field.  Now on the new site, it's still only the surname that's a required field but I filled in my full name regardless.  Left the address building name out though.  Guess they are happy that they have what they need and can check themselves with regard to the other missing information (TM6 and Visa type).

Edited by SooKee