Thai immigration online 90 day reporting system

I submitted for the 2nd time through the new online system and just received a rejection. My details are the same so I'm trying again as I think I might have put the number & name of the condo in the (not-required) building name box last time. The address details are in exactly the same order but appear on different lines now.
I can't get it to match my original successful effort because that time the generated pdf didn't show all the details I'd put in.  All this after receiving the email reminder that it's time to do it again.

Edited by KhaoNiaw

13 hours ago, userabcd said:

Received 3 days ago an email from immigration with a reminder to make again my 90 day online report.

Filled in the information on the online form and submitted it and received approval last night all within 48hrs.

Very pleased with this system, it works and the Thai immigration are doing a really good job.

Yes, I have to agree, I received an e-mail reminding me to do my 2nd report under the new system, did it at 0900hrs and received an e-mail confirming acceptance at 1400hrs. 

Having done my 90 day report by post for the last 3 years plus, I for the first time applied on line on 24 February. My application was approved  late on the next day 25 February with an email confirmation:

'Your application for "STAYING LONGER THAN 90 DAYS" has been approved.'

I have printed out the receipt of notification.

Just my guess but other things being equal, errors in the address information especially those marked with an asterik , might lead to a rejection.

I have 2 middle names which I entered. But that is not marked with an asterik.

Address details such as passport number, arrival date, address number and province, Amphur and Tambon , etc., are marked with an asterik.

My Landlord previously provided me with the confirmation given to them from immigration approving their TM 30 application ; I therefore copied exactly the details of my address given by immigration  to my Landlord into my 90 on line.

In otherwords the 90 day on line address details shoud correspond exactly with what Immigration already have on file. 

1 hour ago, homeseeker said:

I therefore copied exactly the details of my address given by immigration  to my Landlord into my 90 on line.

More conjecture.

Your landlord is Thai?

Your landlord registered the specific property to use the online TM.30 system (web or app)?

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn24online/

Chances are they used an address in Thai.

Did you use that?

1 hour ago, homeseeker said:

In otherwords the 90 day on line address details shoud correspond exactly with what Immigration already have on file. 

OK. They have:

TM.6 address

TM.30 address

TM.7 address

TM.8 address

Previous TM.47 addresses

Hand-drawn maps

Probably four other documents

These are all probably different, even though I've lived in the same place for 15 years.

In my case I copied EXACTLY the ALL information, including ADDRESS as provided on ALL previous 90-day reports (old systems, in person and more recently, mail-in).

Rejected.

Until we understand why applications are being rejected, and from which offices, we're back to where we were with the previous systems. Guessing about what might or might not "work".

• Like 2

16 hours ago, KhaoNiaw said:

I submitted for the 2nd time through the new online system and just received a rejection. My details are the same so I'm trying again as I think I might have put the number & name of the condo in the (not-required) building name box last time. The address details are in exactly the same order but appear on different lines now.
I can't get it to match my original successful effort because that time the generated pdf didn't show all the details I'd put in.  All this after receiving the email reminder that it's time to do it again.

Ouch. Most second-timers - the new system was just launched in early Dec - have reported success.

Yours is the first I recall who was rejected.

Note to self, take a screen grab of each submittal, then correlate that to a subsequent success so you can replicate it in 90 days.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

More conjecture.

Your landlord is Thai?

Your landlord registered the specific property to use the online TM.30 system (web or app)?

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn24online/

Chances are they used an address in Thai.

Did you use that?

OK. They have:

TM.6 address

TM.30 address

TM.7 address

TM.8 address

Previous TM.47 addresses

Hand-drawn maps

Probably four other documents

These are all probably different, even though I've lived in the same place for 15 years.

In my case I copied EXACTLY the ALL information, including ADDRESS as provided on ALL previous 90-day reports (old systems, in person and more recently, mail-in).

Rejected.

Until we understand why applications are being rejected, and from which offices, we're back to where we were with the previous systems. Guessing about what might or might not "work".

Yes it is conjecture as I mentioned it was a guess.

And yes my Landlord is Thai with perfect English.

I am not privy to the details my Landlord submitted to immigration under TM 30; I only have the confirmation copy given to my Landlord in English which I then used to do my on line application for 90 day.

And of course there is a simple way to understand why applications are rejected: phone immigration and ask them!

Have a nice day.....

36 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

Your connection to this web page is not safe due to an expired security certificate.
Web pages must renew their certificates to stay current, and outdated security certificates represent a risk for your data.

It is not the first time immigration forgot to renew the security certificate for its secure sites. It will be taken care of within a day or two.

2 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

Although I assumed they had a new developer?

It does not matter who the developer is. It is immigrations website so it is their responsibility to keep the certificate current.

3 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

Anyway, good to give people a heads-up in case they encounter this issue, and know they can push through to the web page regardless.

Over the years immigration has failed to renew their security certificates more than once for their websites.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, ubonjoe said:

It does not matter who the developer is. It is immigrations website so it is their responsibility to keep the certificate current.

Yes, but I would have hoped that the new developer would have highlighted on-going operational issues? Maybe someone just forgot? It happens.

2 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Over the years immigration has failed to renew their security certificates more than once for their websites.

Yes, very reliable in this sense.

Approved!  So now, why did my last attempt on the NEW site in Dec 2021 get rejected?  The only difference is... wait for it... I did not put dashes in between the 10-digit phone numbers last time.  OMG.  It is this, or the person working my request this time was more on the stick than was the last time.  All the rest of the information was entered exactly as I did before on the OLD site.  It "broke" after I did my annual+90 Day-on-same-day thing last year.

NOTE:  Some people got an approval with "leaving middle name blank", leaving non-required fields blank, etc, but I did not do those things and it was approved for me. 

Finally, it worked on the new site!!  I could not be more pleased.  

Credit where credit is due.  Many of my friends in Pattaya are using the new system. I live so close to Immigration that I think I will continue to go in person. Never any problems when I do that. ????

Edited by Nickelbeer

I just received approval on the second try. Main thing I did different was fill in the address boxes correctly with the crucial help of mtls2005. Thanks!

Also of interest perhaps is that this is my first required report after re-entering the country and a few days later extending my Non-O permission of stay in Dec. So "in person" was not required.

But it is curious that the new date to report is exactly 3 months from when I sent the report application, not 3 months or 90 days from what I figured was the 90 day point from my last entry to the country, so about 8 days earlier than I would have expected. Not complaining.

More to celebrate: both I and gf woke up with a very slight sore throat this morning, but both of us tested negative with home ATK.

Edited by Enzian
more info

On 2/26/2022 at 10:33 AM, mtls2005 said:

Ouch. Most second-timers - the new system was just launched in early Dec - have reported success.

Yours is the first I recall who was rejected.

Note to self, take a screen grab of each submittal, then correlate that to a subsequent success so you can replicate it in 90 days.

So, I resubmitted and it has now been approved.
My address is exactly the same and in the same order. The only change is that I put the number and condo name in the Building Name / Owner Name box instead of the Address No. And I used the Address No. for the soi, instead of putting that together with the road. 
All rather anal but at least it's worked ????

• Like 1

I have just  (on Monday) submitted my second report under the new system, and it was approved in two hours.  I have seen the above posts about inputting incorrect details for the second submission. When I completed the form yesterday, I only had to input my passport number and nationality, and all other previously submitted info came up automatically.  Then just pressed "submit" and that was it. 

On 2/28/2022 at 9:31 AM, ubonjoe said:

The certificate for immigration's extranet expires on April 4th.

image.png.a5d1cac2016b46593873ce817c448fb3.png

I need to do my 90 day report around now, but my access to the online site is still being blocked with the message 'Visiting an untrustworthy website has been prevented'. There is however a facility to accept the risks and continue, which I haven't done yet. Joe , or anyone, do you know if it is safe to proceed when getting this message?

20 minutes ago, GoRover said:

There is however a facility to accept the risks and continue, which I haven't done yet. Joe , or anyone, do you know if it is safe to proceed when getting this message?

I would not worry about bypassing the security warning. I have had to do it before on other sites before.

2 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

I would not worry about bypassing the security warning. I have had to do it before on other sites before.

Thanks Joe! Will give it a go tomorrow. You're a great help to everyone on here, thanks for that!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Yorkie said:

What problems have you had when attempting to report on-line?

Only had problems with the old system. It never worked for me. I have not tried the new system, it's too easy to walk the three blocks to Chonburi Immigration.