Thai immigration online 90 day reporting system

21 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

Why not just require all fields?

That would seem to be logical. Not sure why they don't. But on the TM47 they send to you not all the fields are completed even if you completed them. And some on the TM47 are not shown on the site.

Here is the one I did on the 4th of this month that was approved in about 7 hours.

image.png.282e8df58a5736c7c1f4c8a34a71dea0.png

21 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

Try (after registering) here:

https://tm47.immigration.go.th/tm47/#/login

https://tm47.immigration.go.th/manual/IndexForeign.html

using a browser on you phone or PC.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEO8sSAHbdM

^ hope this video is OK, scanned it quickly.

Jumped through all those hoops early-on, but thanks for trying to be helpful.

2 hours ago, SooKee said:

After never having a problem before I was rejected last time I did an online and was told to fill in my full name, despite only the surname being a required field.  Now on the new site, it's still only the surname that's a required field but I filled in my full name regardless.  Left the address building name out though.  Guess they are happy that they have what they need and can check themselves with regard to the other missing information (TM6 and Visa type).

Yeah, the optional vs required name fields had taken a shift.  Following good advice on this forum about three years ago, I left all optional fields blank and my applications were accepted. Filling in optional feels seemed to get rejections regularly.

However, last December, when I tried this, I had two applications rejected. When I personally went to my immigration office, and presented them with the data, they said “Oh no, you have to fill in your FULL name including your given name and middle name for this to work!”  There must’ve been some change in the system’s requirements sometime in late 2021.

BTW, I just received an approval this morning from yesterday’s marathon attempts. For what its worth,  I had filled in all optional fields.  

Edited by Fookhaht
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Fookhaht said:

Jumped through all those hoops early-on, but thanks for trying to be helpful.

Yeah, the optional vs required name fields had taken a shift.  Following good advice on this forum about three years ago, I left all optional fields blank and my applications were accepted. Filling in optional feels seemed to get rejections regularly.

However, last December, when I tried this, I had two applications rejected. When I personally went to my immigration office, and presented them with the data, they said “Oh no, you have to fill in your FULL name including your given name and middle name for this to work!”  There must’ve been some change in the system’s requirements sometime in late 2021.

BTW, I just received an approval this morning from yesterday’s marathon attempts. For what its worth,  I had filled in all optional fields.  

Yes I was fortunate in that I didn't have to fix it by a personal visit.  The rejection notice I received contained a note to telling me to re-submit and fill in full name, that worked.

4 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

What's your reporting office?

All online 90-day reporting data goes into Bangkok central immigration for processing, does it not?   So local reporting office is irrelevant in this instance, right? 

2 hours ago, SooKee said:

Yes I was fortunate in that I didn't have to fix it by a personal visit.  The rejection notice I received contained a note to telling me to re-submit and fill in full name, that worked.

I have had about 4-5 rejections.  Never once did they include a reason, although there was a field for it on the rejection notice.   Good on your recipient for doing their duty.  

• Like 1

Today, my 90-day online report was accepted as mentioned previously.

However, on the RECEIPT OF NOTIFICATION, my name was misspelled (the drama goes on).  
Anyone anticipate this may be a problem?  Anyone else experience this?  

20 minutes ago, Fookhaht said:

All online 90-day reporting data goes into Bangkok central immigration for processing, does it not?   So local reporting office is irrelevant in this instance, right? 

You report will be submitted to your local immigration office for approval or rejection.

21 minutes ago, Fookhaht said:

I have had about 4-5 rejections.  Never once did they include a reason, although there was a field for it on the rejection notice.   Good on your recipient for doing their duty.  

Was that on the new site or the old one?

20 minutes ago, Fookhaht said:

However, on the RECEIPT OF NOTIFICATION, my name was misspelled (the drama goes on).  
Anyone anticipate this may be a problem?  Anyone else experience this?

You must of entered you name incorrectly. I think it will be rejected.

If you watch the VDO that they have on the log-in page, it shows all of the boxes filled in.

Full name...stay to date...building name...phone number..etc.

I did my second attempt yesterday and only filled in the boxes with an asterisk in front.... If I get rejected again, I will fill in all the blanks like they show on the video. I still have a week until due...so I guess I have 3 more tries before having to make that long,, expensive, trip to do it in person......feel the love from TI.

Can someone provide a summary of the problems people are having with filling out the registration form and how those problems are being resolved. 
For perusing the latest posts in this thread I keep seeing people talking about their registration.  Is there one proper way to fill this form out that will be universally accepted by the system?  If so, what's the secret?

4 minutes ago, connda said:

Is there one proper way to fill this form out that will be universally accepted by the system? 

https://tm47.immigration.go.th/manual/VDO/RegisterTm47.mp4

https://tm47.immigration.go.th/manual/VDO/ApplyTm47.mp4

Difficulty reading the CAPTCHA seems to be the biggest challenge?

Edited by mtls2005

On 2/23/2022 at 9:35 AM, ubonjoe said:

That would seem to be logical. Not sure why they don't. But on the TM47 they send to you not all the fields are completed even if you completed them. And some on the TM47 are not shown on the site.

Here is the one I did on the 4th of this month that was approved in about 7 hours.

image.png.282e8df58a5736c7c1f4c8a34a71dea0.png

That's confusing.  Why are they sending you a TM47 if the system is automated?  By mail? 

6 minutes ago, connda said:

Can someone provide a summary of the problems people are having with filling out the registration form and how those problems are being resolved. 
For perusing the latest posts in this thread I keep seeing people talking about their registration.  Is there one proper way to fill this form out that will be universally accepted by the system?  If so, what's the secret?

What problem are you having? I did not have any problem other than maybe entering the catcha.

If that is a problem the solution is to change it by clicking where the hand is at in this screen grab.

image.png.e97cf4dc71f62f4d7e6e753069ef7aed.png

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Fookhaht said:

“Oh no, you have to fill in your FULL name including your given name and middle name for this to work!”

So the form looks like it asks you your Surname and Given Name.  So when you have a middle name, where do they want you to put that middle name when there are only two field, one for Surname and one for Given Name?

21 minutes ago, connda said:

That's confusing.  Why are they sending you a TM47 if the system is automated?  By mail? 

You get it by email when have submitted a report as proof it was accepted. Also maybe a chance to check that everything is correct on it.

So the form looks like it asks you your Surname and Given Name.  So when you have a middle name, where do they want you to put that middle name when there are only two field, one for Surname and one for Given Name?

That is when completing and submitting a report after you have registered.

You only need your family name and first name for the registration.

14 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Also maybe a chance to check that everything is correct on it.

At which point it's too late to do anything about it except wait for the rejection and then re-apply.

Faux TM.47 also shows in the Check The Status of Application (TM 47) screen.

Submitted yesterday at 08:00, got the 'application received' email at 10:30 same day, as of now (one day later) 'Pending'.  Fingers crossed no glitches.  Came back much faster using the old site.  Will give it another day or two.  I'm guessing you can't submit another application while one is still stuck Pending.

Edited by SooKee

4 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

At which point it's too late to do anything about it except wait for the rejection and then re-apply.

If rejected it would allow you to look at what was submitted when it is rejected. You get it as soon as you submit your report.

On 12/3/2021 at 11:22 PM, Stargeezr said:

So third world, developing country, Thailand still will not drop the

90 day reporting system.  Another reason some people will not visit

the country.  This just shows how small the brains are in immigration, and the government.

Tourists don't do 90day forms. Take your Thai bashing elsewhere. Ignored. 

Mine worked fine a couple of weeks ago. No problems. Just took a day to get approved. Now let's see if it works after my next extension. The old system failedon my after my last extension, and had to go to the office to do it. Nonthaburi office. 

33 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

That is when completing and submitting a report after you have registered.

You only need your family name and first name for the registration.

Is there a single name field when completing a report?

Is there a single name field when completing a report?

This what is is shown on the application page.

image.png.94f8b541b182959cd3d8096aaa863463.png

You should enter at least your "Given Name" or the report might be rejected. If you have used a middle name when applying for a extensions before you should use it on the application as well. 

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, SooKee said:

I'm guessing you can't submit another application while one is still stuck Pending.

For sure.

Luckily there's no limit on the number of logins/refreshes. ????

Some of us might get blocked as a DoS threat. :laugh:

Edited by mtls2005
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, mahtin said:

Used to get immediate approval, but no more, it seems.

I was getting auto approval before but the new system does not seem to have that function. 

When I did my report earlier this month it took about 7 yours after I applied a little after 9 am for it.

• Like 1

Does the 90 day report reset when you get a new extension-of-stay (O-A) ? I did my last 90 day in Dec and then got an extension in Feb. I just got a reminder from Immigration to do my 90 day report in March ?? 

I guess if I have to do it in March it will be a visit to Immigration rather than online ???? as its the first 90-day following an extension.

5 minutes ago, Twod0gs said:

Does the 90 day report reset when you get a new extension-of-stay (O-A) ?

Not unless the immigration officer doing your extension does a new report for you and gives you a receipt for it.

You can do your report online. Only the first extension of stay is considered to be equal to doing a 90 day report.

I did a online report a little over 2 weeks after I applied for my extension last year.