Thai immigration online 90 day reporting system

3 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

I did a online report a little over 2 weeks after I applied for my extension last year.

Interesting - this is what the Thai Embassy website says "

• This reporting has to be the SECOND 90-day reporting or later on your current visa or visa extension of stay. This is important. You have to report in person or by mail on your current visa or visa extension once in the past before you can do an online report. If you have not done so, please report in person or by mail this time."
  •  

On 12/3/2021 at 11:17 AM, Longwood50 said:

Whether in person, in writing, or online, what the heck does the 90 day report serve to accomplish?  I could be living at a totally different address then the one shown to immigration.  Does it mean I am still in Thailand?  Heck, passport records show that I have not left the country. 

The is a mandate in search of a need. 

I normally go in person and in any case was trying it as a matter of  finding out but the site states too long for site to repond and it still ppears that many problems and think I will stick to going in and like to see them and likewise the other way.

6 minutes ago, jwest10 said:

I normally go in person and in any case was trying it as a matter of  finding out but the site states too long for site to repond and it still ppears that many problems and think I will stick to going in and like to see them and likewise the other way.

This can happen if you are using a VPN. You cannot connect using a VPN, must turn VPN off.

Edited by Mutt Daeng

On 2/20/2022 at 8:53 AM, ubonjoe said:

Interesting the new system is sending out reminders for the next report date. You must of been one of the first ones to do one on the new site.

I tried it today and will stick to going in and the site given does not work and message site taking too long to respond???

7 minutes ago, Mutt Daeng said:

This can happen if you are using a VPN. You cannot connect using a VPN, must turn VPN off.

Thanks Mutt but won't allow me on my home computer without my VPn On?
I think keep to going in on person and appears too many problems

3 minutes ago, jwest10 said:
6 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

You're using this link

https://tm47.immigration.go.th/tm47/#/login

You've applied/registered?

Expand  

Mtls I have yet to register and what is the site address please but the one given not correct but can not get on my home computer without hooking up to my VPN
Thanks

The link in @mtls2005 post above is the correct link. Works fine for me.

https://tm47.immigration.go.th/tm47/#/login

Edited by Mutt Daeng

21 minutes ago, Twod0gs said:

Interesting - this is what the Thai Embassy website says "

I don't think you can get good info on a embassy website for a 90 day report done at a immigration office.

This is shown on the immigration website. "5. The first application for extension of stay by the foreigner is equivalent to the notification of staying in the Kingdom over 90 days."

Source: https://www.immigration.go.th/en/?page_id=1666

15 minutes ago, jwest10 said:

Mtls I have yet to register and what is the site address please but the one given not correct but can not get on my home computer without hooking up to my VPN

Why?

I can turn off my VPN when ever I want to. My VPN does not work until I start my computer.

3 hours ago, connda said:

So the form looks like it asks you your Surname and Given Name.  So when you have a middle name, where do they want you to put that middle name when there are only two field, one for Surname and one for Given Name?

When I filled in the form 2 days ago there were boxes for 1st name, middle name and surname. If you dont have that then just fill your 1st and 2nd name in the first box and your surname in the second.

Edited by userabcd

2 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Why?

I can turn off my VPN when ever I want to. My VPN does not work until I start my computer.

Ubonjoe
Thanks and any email ddress for Kanchanaburi DLT office or does one have to go in person to make an appointment and need to ask some questions and thanks again
John W

44 minutes ago, jwest10 said:

Thanks and any email ddress for Kanchanaburi DLT office or does one have to go in person to make an appointment and need to ask some questions and thanks again

No email address but here is a link to their website. https://www.dlt.go.th/site/kanchanaburi/ 

If it does not open you will need to turn off your VPN.

After 3 years+ of doing 90 day report by post I have just done my application on line and my application is said to be "pending" (CW).

Does anyone know how long  before I get a decision?

I need to know as in about 2 or 3 days if rejected Its neccesary to send in my 90 by post to give what I understand is the 7 day "window" by which Immigration will process my post application.

Thank u!

Edited by homeseeker
  • Like 1

Just had mine come back.  Rejected but no idea as to why.  Will try again.  Hopefully it's not being rejected because I'm not filling in the information that there is no place to fill in (visa type / TM6 number etc).  I've no idea what the BOI box is for.  I'm guessing it's for work related. visas?  One thing I didn't do is include the condo name with the last one, I've included it now.  Other than hat my crystal ball is all out of ideas.

If this one gets bounced I'll try to use the old site/app if indeed those are still working.

I did change to the deposit method from the income method for my extension a few weeks ago.  Hopefully that hasn't thrown a spanner in the works needing a personal report.  First report at our new address too so that's another potential spanner.

Edited by SooKee
  • Like 1

CW, also Rejected.

Your application for "STAYING LONGER THAN 90 DAYS" has been rejected.  24/02/2022 16:07:14

No explanation given on the email, or on the web portal.

I had a mail-in package prepared, dropped it off at the post office (where for the first time mailing an envelope, not a package, the original passport was required, a copy was accepted "this time only" because they know me and I have a PO Box in that branch.

• Confused 1

43 minutes ago, homeseeker said:

In my case it was ~ 40 hours total elapsed time, of which there were two full (OK 4 PM today) working days.

Seen people mention 3 hours, seen people mention 3, or more, days.

• Like 1

First try was this Monday am rejected Tuesday late. Reapplied Wednesday am, reject again, just now.

No explanation, no reason, no help what so ever....Just love TI...don't you?  

Tomorrow there will be 7 days left before the due date. I will not try again...and again..just to get  rejected with no way to know what I did wrong. 

I will EMS with the required <deleted> first thing tomorrow. 

dirty words...dirty words.

36 minutes ago, SooKee said:

I've no idea what the BOI box is for.

BOI stands for board of investment. Those that is for those reporting to the one stop center for those that are working for BOI companies and etc.

36 minutes ago, SooKee said:

First report at our new address too so that's another potential spanner.

Have you changed your address at immigration?

1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

No email address but here is a link to their website. https://www.dlt.go.th/site/kanchanaburi/ 

If it does not open you will need to turn off your VPN.

Thanks yet again can get in but some sites have a conversion button to translate in to English but can I find it or is there one and I was led to believe one could go in person from the beginning of year and want to renew my 5 year care license in May 22nd.
Thanks again Ubonjoe.

13 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

BOI stands for board of investment. Those that is for those reporting to the one stop center for those that are working for BOI companies and etc.

Have you changed your address at immigration?

I changed the address in that a) I did a TM30 for the new address and b) used the new address when I renewed my extension 3 weeks ago.  So yes unless the information hasn't read across or unless there's something else I've missed.

Edited by SooKee

20 minutes ago, JohnOFphon said:

First try was this Monday am rejected Tuesday late. Reapplied Wednesday am, reject again, just now.

No explanation, no reason, no help what so ever....Just love TI...don't you?  

Tomorrow there will be 7 days left before the due date. I will not try again...and again..just to get  rejected with no way to know what I did wrong. 

I will EMS with the required <deleted> first thing tomorrow. 

dirty words...dirty words.

It's definitely a PITA compared to the 'old' system in that I was able to check the rejection notice last time and found the note to re-submit with full name.  Back to guessing now.  So one step forward to steps back.

This new system is definitely a step forward for me.

With the old systems I couldn't get past the first page, after some brief success early on, until getting a new passport in 2019.

At least with this new system I was able to submit something, get acknowledgment that it was received and accepted, and ultimately get rejected for reasons that remain unknown.

• Like 1

First time ever: just did the registration and the application and received the email with a PDF attachment of a TM47 form auto filled-out with things from my application, with the header sentence of the email ending "...RECEIVED". I don't see anything saying "pending" or the like.

So now do I just wait till the next communication from them? And I see people have different wait times noted. How  long or how many days is too long? I calculate 90 days is March 6 (a Sunday). Today is Thursday; does the system stop on the weekend? Is it true I can still go in person to CW in the 7 days after the 90 day point if I get a rejection or no answer for a long time?

Note: this will be my first 90 day report after entering the country Dec. 7 '21, and extending my Non-O later that month till next Dec.

Note: For the application boxes asking for Tambon and Amphur the only thing that worked was to fill in Klong Toei in both. It would not accept Wattana in either. And in I think the Tambon box it gave me a choice of Bangkok Noi or Bangkok Yai which I've never come across so couldn't select. Klong Toei in those two boxes allowed me to proceed. 

Thanks for reading. Thanks!

44 minutes ago, Enzian said:

I don't see anything saying "pending" or the like.

So now do I just wait till the next communication from them?

You can go back online and login and click the green box.  

Check The Status of Application (TM 47)

Or just wait for another email.

You can file in person up to seven days after your current next report date, so 14 March. You'll have to go to Muang Thong Thani location.

https://www.immigration.go.th/en/?avada_portfolio=immigration-division-1-90-days-notification-notification-of-residence-for-foreigners-short-stay-visa-move-to-muang-thong

The clock does not stop on weekends.

Khlong Toei DISTRICT (Khet) is made up of Khlong Toei, Khlong Tan and Phra Khanong SUB-Districts (khwaeng).

Watthana is a different district. It's called Vadhana in the reporting UI. North of Sukhumvit, made up of three sub- districts:

1.    Khlong Toei Nuea    
2.    Khlong Tan Nuea    
3.    Phra Khanong Nuea

So Bangkok for State/Province, Vadhana for City/Amphur and whatever of the three above to District/Tambon.

Edited by mtls2005
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, homeseeker said:

After 3 years+ of doing 90 day report by post I have just done my application on line and my application is said to be "pending" (CW).

I need to know as in about 2 or 3 days if rejected Its neccesary to send in my 90 by post to give what I understand is the 7 day "window" by which Immigration will process my post application.

Thank u!

I did mine two days ago, it took 4 hours to have the paper, a guy I know who lives in Chiang mai had the paper in one day