Thai immigration online 90 day reporting system

31 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

You can file in person up to seven days after your current next report date, so 14 March.

Sorry I see your current next report date is 6 March, so report in person next week, on or before 11 March (not sure how the grace period works on Sunday, probably not worth the risk?).

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

This what is is shown on the application page.

image.png.94f8b541b182959cd3d8096aaa863463.png

You should enter at least your "Given Name" or the report might be rejected. If you have used a middle name when applying for a extensions before you should use it on the application as well. 

Thanks.  I hadn't got to that page yet.  I'm not due until May so I'll register and then setup to try this in May.  :thumbsup:

2 hours ago, Ravi98008 said:

It was my mistake entering the dates.

I entered April 17 instead of April 16.

Which one?

Date of Birth

Arrival Thailand Date

Stay Visa Expire

The only date one can check AFTER submission, by viewing the resulting faux TM.47 is the date you entered Thailand. (The form written at date is auto-filled by the system.)

I entered my "Entered Thailand date" correctly. It displays the correct date on the faux TM.47

Pretty sure I entered my DoB correctly, and yes, I used the drop-down boxes.

I did enter my current permission to stay date (Stay Visa Expire) - even though there is no asterisk - and yes, I used the drop-down box.

My faux TM.47 looks exactly like the one I submit by mail-in*

* no signature but complete full name in text, no visa type checked, no arrival by mode, no arrival code (TM.6) number

I was rejected.

• Sad 1

I applied online yesterday morning and received an email stating "we have received your information successfully" and a reference number.

When l try to check the status trying both the reference number page and passport number page both come up 'no information found' in Thai.

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do?cmd=acceptTerm

Could anyone kindly confirm this is the latest site to check the status?

My 90 days is due today but do we still get a grace period of 7 days?

Thanks 

8 minutes ago, james.d said:

I applied online yesterday morning and received an email stating "we have received your information successfully" and a reference number.

You're using the old system.

For the most part, this discussion is about the new system.

https://tm47.immigration.go.th/tm47/#/login

https://tm47.immigration.go.th/manual/IndexForeign.html

If you used the new system, I think maybe you did...

https://tm47.immigration.go.th/manual/VDO/Check_Status_pending.mp4

Edited by mtls2005
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, james.d said:

When l try to check the status trying both the reference number page and passport number page both come up 'no information found' in Thai.

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do?cmd=acceptTerm

Could anyone kindly confirm this is the latest site to check the status?

My 90 days is due today but do we still get a grace period of 7 days?

Thanks 

Most allow up to 7 days after before imposing the fine in my experience.

• Thanks 1

Slightly sideways: friend here for years tells me he gave up trying to report and just pays the fine every year when he goes to extend his stay, and every year it's 4,000 baht and they tell him to start reporting and he doesn't and same-same next time. And he knows if he gets arrested and they notice it will be more of a problem. Comments? 

3 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

Which one?

Date of Birth

Arrival Thailand Date

Stay Visa Expire

The only date one can check AFTER submission, by viewing the resulting faux TM.47 is the date you entered Thailand. (The form written at date is auto-filled by the system.)

I entered my "Entered Thailand date" correctly. It displays the correct date on the faux TM.47

Pretty sure I entered my DoB correctly, and yes, I used the drop-down boxes.

I did enter my current permission to stay date (Stay Visa Expire) - even though there is no asterisk - and yes, I used the drop-down box.

My faux TM.47 looks exactly like the one I submit by mail-in*

* no signature but complete full name in text, no visa type checked, no arrival by mode, no arrival code (TM.6) number

I was rejected.

Good question. It was my retirement visa expiration date.  In your case if you entered everything right then it is probably your address. Keep trying to apply as many times as you can every time they reject.  Each time try to tweak the address a little bit.  My address was 1.  Apartment name. 2. Just the number, nothing else.  3. Street name. 4,5,  etc are self populated based on your input.  Finally your postal code.  Keep a record of each rejected entry and tweak it as you re apply.  What have you got to lose, stay home and keep them busy until they get their information the way they wanted to be.  Custom made like the way a steak is ordered. Trust me eventually you will be accepted. Just don't miss the 14 days window. Good luck my friend.

1 minute ago, Ravi98008 said:

Keep trying to apply as many times as you can every time they reject.  Each time try to tweak the address a little bit.  My address was 1.  Apartment name. 2. Just the number, nothing else.  3. Street name. 4,5,  etc are self populated based on your input.  Finally your postal code.  Keep a record of each rejected entry and tweak it as you re apply.  What have you got to lose, stay home and keep them busy until they get their information the way they wanted to be.  Custom made like the way a steak is ordered. Trust me eventually you will be accepted. Just don't miss the 14 days window.

Do I need a Work Permit to perform this seemingly full-time job?

Medium Rare thank you.

I just mailed in my report, not going to spend two weeks "tweaking", only to be left with the trek to MTT.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

Do I need a Work Permit to perform this seemingly full-time job?

Medium Rare thank you.

I just mailed in my report, not going to spend two weeks "tweaking", only to be left with the trek to MTT.

We are here because we chose to be here and to continue to be here we have to follow the rules. All the Queen's children went to boarding school so that they can learn what rules are and how to follow them without any temper tantrums ( drama).  Very easy to understand what a rule is when you are 6 years old.   The movie Grumpy old men may look and sound funny to a teenager.  At my age to me the movie makes perfect sense because I can relate to it unlike the teenager.

• Sad 1

22 minutes ago, Ravi98008 said:

We are here because we chose to be here and to continue to be here we have to follow the rules.

Sorry, what are you on about? I mean besides odd movie reviews. Certainly NOT Jack Lemmon and Walter Matthau's best effort. "Odd Couple" #1, "Fortune Cookie" #2.

Who's not following the rules?

I already mailed my 90-day report to Chaeng Watthana, as I have done since 2019. Before that I was able to use the old online reporting system.

27 minutes ago, Ravi98008 said:

All the Queen's children went to boarding school

Which Queen are you referring to? And mightn't that be "Public School"?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

Sorry, what are you on about? I mean besides odd movie reviews. Certainly NOT Jack Lemmon and Walter Matthau's best effort. "Odd Couple" #1, "Fortune Cookie" #2.

Who's not following the rules?

I already mailed my 90-day report to Chaeng Watthana, as I have done since 2019. Before that I was able to use the old online reporting system.

Which Queen are you referring to? And mightn't that be "Public School"?

I was raised in India where we call them a  boarding school, where the rich parents pay big bucks to send their children to learn manners and western oriented English medium education.  I was talking about the queen Elizabeth of London.   

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, james.d said:

You need to login on the new site and you will see this.

image.png.77756cee6c56ae42bcb0aeef45cb9bb9.png

You may be able to find it on the old stie if you enter the reference number. It will not show it if you use the passport number option.

I made several attempts the past few days. Rejected, no reason given.

Inspired by one of the postings above, I changed how I entered my name.

The original paper TM47 asked for your full name in one field. John Douglas Smith. The Internet systems asked for Given Name + Family Name. The new system asks for Given Name + Middle Name + Family name. 

Don't do it!  Just enter Smith as your Family name, John Douglas as your Given name, and leave the Middle name blank. 

That was the only change I made and it was approved in 3 hours.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mahjongguy said:

Just enter Smith as your Family name, John Douglas as your Given name, and leave the Middle name blank. 

So many tweaks, so little time.

Seen the building name tweak, the room number tweak, the address tweak (hyphen or slash) but this is a new one.

May I ask how you decided to try this? Was it the last on a long list?

What were you going to try next if this didn't work? Change the font color from black to the always acceptable blue?

In the instructional video the middle name field is left blank, because, I assumed Sujin Park didn't have a middle name.

Maybe we need a new thread on Tweaks?

FWIW we fell into the same trap with the old systems, forever looking for tweaks.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, mtls2005 said:

May I ask how you decided to try this? Was it the last on a long list?

As mentioned, there was a reference to name fields earlier in this thread. I looked at the website's data entry page, looked at the old site and the mobile app, suddenly it was pretty obvious. Before that

I did make several attempts during the week, just to see if I could wear them down.   

1 minute ago, mtls2005 said:

What were you going to try next if this didn't work? Change the font color from black to the always acceptable blue?

Same as 90 days ago, I would have walked 6 blocks to Immigration, sat under the tent for 30 minutes while my passport was inside getting processed. Who knows, I might have been lucky and found a bit of intelligent, friendly, and less cynical conversation.

• Haha 1