Thai immigration online 90 day reporting system

Another question. A friend is trying to tell me that we no longer get a separate email saying that our 90 day online report has been approved, that we get an email saying that it has been successfully received, and then we have to check the Status to see if and when it has been approved. Is there any truth to this? Thanks!

Edited by Enzian
clarity

56 minutes ago, Enzian said:

Another question. A friend is trying to tell me that we no longer get a separate email saying that our 90 day online report has been approved, that we get an email saying that it has been successfully received, and then we have to check the Status to see if and when it has been approved. Is there any truth to this? Thanks!

My inbox 14th July:- [TM.47] (PASSPORT NO : ......) FORM FOR ALIEN TO NOTIFY OF STAYING LONGER THAN 90 DAYS HAS BEEN APPROVED

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Enzian said:

I've always received the "approved" email.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Enzian said:

I've always received the "approved" email when my application has been approved within the new system.

• Thanks 1

my phone app Immigration Eservice for Foreigner stop working, can't log in or do anything, (404 error) "message not found "did they update, anybody have a link that work for phone

Edited by vinci

Is https://tm47.immigration.go.th still the correct place to do 90 day report?

I submitted my 90 day report there almost two weeks ago on early morning on 26/7.  The next report due date was 5/8.  Well, now is it 6/8 and I have received no approval or rejection email and when I check in the system it just says my application is "pending" just as it did before.

Did they just skip over me? Is there someway to contact someone or am I just going to have to endure an emergency last-minute run to immigration tomorrow?

I'm so disappointed since the last 90-day report system never worked for me, and this one finally worked the last 2-3 times. Looks like it's back to being a roll of the dice.

But there have only been about 3 workdays since you submitted - normally takes at least that amount of time and with all the holidays there would be a much larger workload.  As long as it is still listed as pending would not be worried yet.

54 minutes ago, dia1 said:

I submitted my 90 day report there almost two weeks ago on early morning on 26/7.

Same here, exactly. Submitted (or maybe that day I got the acknowledgement) and ever since it has been pending, so we're not alone. I last checked this morning (Sunday 8/6) and it was still pending, and I'm about giving up. My 90 days hits Tuesday the 8th. I figure if it is still pending Monday morning I'll walk over to Bumrungrad Business Office and see what they suggest, if they can do it for me in the 7 days following the 90-day point. 

One complication I have is my room # in the building changed so the one I had to do earlier this year I just let the system use the old room number so it would be approved. It won't let me correct the room number without taking a trip out there AFAIK. Does that sound right? Be great if Bumrungrad could do it. If I do it myself Immigration may not like the fact that I'm now essentially on a month-to-month lease, tho my rental agent would write one to satisfy them but it's just more work.

My TGF might call them. Would that help and what's the number? Thanks!

If I do nothing and the time passes, what's the worst that can happen? Just a 2K fine in Nov. or Dec. when I go out to renew I assume. Correct? Thanks!

3 hours ago, dia1 said:

Is https://tm47.immigration.go.th still the correct place to do 90 day report?

I submitted my 90 day report there almost two weeks ago on early morning on 26/7.  The next report due date was 5/8.  Well, now is it 6/8 and I have received no approval or rejection email and when I check in the system it just says my application is "pending" just as it did before.

Did they just skip over me? Is there someway to contact someone or am I just going to have to endure an emergency last-minute run to immigration tomorrow?

I'm so disappointed since the last 90-day report system never worked for me, and this one finally worked the last 2-3 times. Looks like it's back to being a roll of the dice.

Me too, at the same date - i did not hear anything back... which is rather annoying. Was thinking about letting the gf phone them tomorrow, if u hear anything keep me updated please

2 hours ago, Enzian said:

If I do nothing and the time passes, what's the worst that can happen? Just a 2K fine in Nov. or Dec. when I go out to renew I assume. Correct? Thanks!

Yeah just a fine, but u get a really ugly big red stamp in your passport, i already have one, prefer to not get another one...

Is the bumrungrad business center open for everyone or just hospital guests?!

Edited by ThomasThBKK
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ThomasThBKK said:

Is the bumrungrad business center open for everyone or just hospital guests?!

Don't know for sure since I've had a card and membership hospital number for almost 10 years; I suggest you call them, I just did a couple of days ago about the Office hours and their English is good and they are helpful.

Are there any repercussions from the "big red stamp" that you or anyone knows about? Sometimes I almost wish they would kick me out of this country, except there are some friends I would really miss. But one big red stamp maybe I could live with. Thanks.

14 hours ago, Enzian said:

Don't know for sure since I've had a card and membership hospital number for almost 10 years; I suggest you call them, I just did a couple of days ago about the Office hours and their English is good and they are helpful.

Are there any repercussions from the "big red stamp" that you or anyone knows about? Sometimes I almost wish they would kick me out of this country, except there are some friends I would really miss. But one big red stamp maybe I could live with. Thanks.

I had a red stamp back in 2001 from Aranyapratet office (2 days late for a multiple entry border crossing). Next time leaving at the airport I was pulled by Immigration about it and "reprimanded". There was no further penalty but as I was holding two passports at the time I returned back on the other one.

Someone reminded me there is an Immigration Hotline at #1178. My Status has been stuck on Pending; would it be worth calling the hotline before going out in person? And is that the right or best number? (The young woman at the Bumrungrad Business Office said there's no point in calling, but I doubt she's the final authority on the system.) Thanks.

Edited by Enzian
more info

9 hours ago, Enzian said:

Someone reminded me there is an Immigration Hotline at #1178. My Status has been stuck on Pending; would it be worth calling the hotline before going out in person? And is that the right or best number? (The young woman at the Bumrungrad Business Office said there's no point in calling, but I doubt she's the final authority on the system.) Thanks.

When I've called in the past, in the end, all the phone people could do in terms of addressing a potential problem was tell me to hike out to BKK CW.

And from our conversation, it appeared the phone staff don't even have direct access to the Immigration databases / computer network to directly check on the status of a particular person's situation.

• Thanks 1

Just an FYI for online 90-day report filers who've had recent international travel:

I originally had a prior 90-day reporting deadline back in June from my regular online report prior to that. But then that date was voided when I took an international trip out of and back to Thailand in late May... So at that point upon my return, a new 90 day report clock started ticking.

Today, much to my relief, I was successfully able to file a new 90-day report online (filed, not accepted yet) for my new reporting deadline later in August -- even though their system presumably would still have showed my last reporting deadline as being long past due back in June (unless they've somehow been able to link new international flight arrivals into the 90-day reporting system).

For whatever reason, even though I had an international flight out and back that triggered a new and different reporting date, the online system still allowed me to file the new report today based on the new reporting deadline triggered by my recent flight.

Also, just as a PS - when you're doing the online reporting these days, the online system doesn't ask for your TM6 departure card number -- unlike the paper form TM47 filing.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

For y'all information: My Approval came on the 15th day from the day I got the email saying my TM47 submission had been "successfully received". I got that acknowledgement on July 26. Every day after that that I checked the Status, it was Pending. So on day 91 from when I landed in Swampy May 11, I went out to Chang Wattana in person and got a queue number to report in person. About an hour and half from when my number was coming, I received an email saying Approval with the attachment. This would have been the first day of my putative grace period. (I'm now screwed because my TGF had suggested waiting one more day; now I must "listen to her".) I had decided the system was locked up and neither yes or no would ever come, wrong. But I don't know what this says for anyone else, or for me in the future. Any ideas?

Leaving the building no taxi in the queue at first would take us to a BTS station. We got a cop to help and he told all those waiting for customers who had turned us down to leave. Another cop found us a willing driver. On the way that driver said the taxi mafia there tries to bully him to follow their system. I tipped him.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Enzian said:

For y'all information: My Approval came on the 15th day from the day I got the email saying my TM47 submission had been "successfully received".

That's a LONGGGG wait!  Never heard of an online submission taking that long at BKK CW... Wonder if something is awry there at present.

I submitted mine online the other day at the very beginning of my 15 days ahead of deadline eligibility period.... Got the acceptance (not approval) notification by email the next day. Will report back here when / if my approval notification arrives.

Last time in March, my online submission took 3 business days from submission to approval.

27 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

That's a LONGGGG wait!  Never heard of an online submission taking that long at BKK CW... Wonder if something is awry there at present.

I submitted mine online the other day at the very beginning of my 15 days ahead of deadline eligibility period.... Got the acceptance (not approval) notification by email the next day. Will report back here when / if my approval notification arrives.

Last time in March, my online submission took 3 business days from submission to approval.

Just done mine. I have my info at  Jomtien Imm

image.png.ded18899a96f58694e77db5002a2b9c1.png      image.png.46fb6ee84b7a2773fba05ed2c6caefb0.png

Edited by lelapin
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, lelapin said:

Just done mine. I have my info at  Jomtien Imm

image.png.ded18899a96f58694e77db5002a2b9c1.png      image.png.46fb6ee84b7a2773fba05ed2c6caefb0.png

The online 90-day reporting submission system is a centralized portal...

But, AFAIK, the actual approvals are done at the various individual geographic Immigration office levels. Which means that some places may be faster and others slower, and those things may change from time to time.

Edited by TallGuyJohninBKK
  • Thumbs Up 1

Looks like I'm in the same boat as others here.

Submitted my report on 5 August. Five days later, my application still shows as "pending." Normally, my reports are approved within 24-48 hours.

BKK/CW is where I report.

Hi, 

I'm about to do my first 90-day report ever. Does it make sense, technically or in any other way, to the first report in an immigration office - and the latter ones online. ? I wouldn't mind doing in person the first time, if that was the case. Bless

8 hours ago, aldriglikvid said:

Hi, 

I'm about to do my first 90-day report ever. Does it make sense, technically or in any other way, to the first report in an immigration office - and the latter ones online. ? I wouldn't mind doing in person the first time, if that was the case. Bless

(It certainly used to be the case that) that your very 1st Report had to be done in-person (might be possible to mail it in) following which you can do them online.

Depending on how far your Immigration office is from you it might be worth looking into get an agent to do it on your behalf.

E.g. When I lived in Bangkok it used to take at least 1.5 hours to get to/from On Nut to CW or 1 minute to get to my Agent (they had an Office in my Condo block)... No prizes for guessing how I did mine before the online system became "Stable".

IIRC it was 375b per report but the 1st one might have been more expensive, (I remember paying 1,500b once but this might have been for my 1st TM30, it would have cost me 1,200 in Taxis to get to/from CW + take up the whole of my day so even at 1,500 it was still worth it to me). 

In Pattaya it's 200b for a "Normal" Report.

I regularly do my 90 day online but my UK passport is coming up for renewal shortly.

Will I have to go along to Jomtien Imm for the 1st time after I have the new one or do I just re-register with the new passport number on-line?

21 hours ago, lelapin said:

I regularly do my 90 day online but my UK passport is coming up for renewal shortly.

Will I have to go along to Jomtien Imm for the 1st time after I have the new one or do I just re-register with the new passport number on-line?

You will need to visit Immigration in person to have the data transferred to the new passport. Wait until your 90 day report is due (assuming your old passport doesn't expire in the meantime) and kill two birds with one stone.

• Like 1

I submitted a 90-day report online 0n 7 August 2023 and received acknowledgment of receipt of the application on the same day. However I have still not received approval by 20230815. In the past it had been approved in 1-3 days.

Something is wrong again with Thai Immigration.

Also, the 90-day reporting website is not working today.

20 minutes ago, Advocate said:

I submitted a 90-day report online 0n 7 August 2023 and received acknowledgment of receipt of the application on the same day. However I have still not received approval by 20230815. In the past it had been approved in 1-3 days.

Something is wrong again with Thai Immigration.

Also, the 90-day reporting website is not working today.

So did I but would not worry about it yet as all reports have been taking a lot longer recently and we just had another extended holiday weekend.  As for being down this often happens for brief periods - especially after holidays.  Don't believe they have caught up with the backlog yet.

2 hours ago, Advocate said:

I submitted a 90-day report online 0n 7 August 2023 and received acknowledgment of receipt of the application on the same day. However I have still not received approval by 20230815.

I also filed my online report last Tues on Aug. 8, receiving a filing confirmation email back from them within 24 hours, and as of today/Tuesday (1 pm) still have not had any action on my filing to BKK CW.

As with you, the last couple times I've filed online, the turnaround time has always been 3 business days to approval. That normally would have meant last Friday, but then yesterday/Monday was a government holiday.

So I'm hoping, but not optimistic, for something later today.  Though I too am getting their server being down now / in the early afternoon.

Screenshot_1.jpg.6dd7369e3882eb33f4e2175123b1ce5d.jpg

Edited by TallGuyJohninBKK
  • Thanks 1