Thai immigration online 90 day reporting system

On 12/3/2021 at 12:50 PM, ubonjoe said:

In that case it should not be a problem to do ther report online.

You would put your new arrival date on the application for the report.

I've just been reading this thread and cannot find any mention of the need for a printer. Do I need access to one in order to attach the TM47 to my passport, like immigration officers do?

Thanks,

David.

16 minutes ago, davidhen said:

I've just been reading this thread and cannot find any mention of the need for a printer. Do I need access to one in order to attach the TM47 to my passport, like immigration officers do?

Thanks,

David.

Yes.  They send a PDF receipt via email attachment and that needs to be printed and then attached to your passport.  Any computer/copy shop should be able to do from a copy on usb stick if you don't have printer.  Or if you have a smartphone just have them print from email on that.

Edited by lopburi3

40 minutes ago, lopburi3 said:

Yes.  They send a PDF receipt via email attachment and that needs to be printed and then attached to your passport.  Any computer/copy shop should be able to do from a copy on usb stick if you don't have printer.  Or if you have a smartphone just have them print from email on that.

you do not need to print anything, why would you do that

4 hours ago, smedly said:

'Cause you're required to carry a hard copy of your latest TM47 in your passport. And for some Immigration offices, like CM, you need a hard copy of your TM47 for your annual extension renewal.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, smedly said:

I don't carry my passport with me at all times - only when I leave the province overnight. I keep a copy of my passport main pages, latest extension page and latest TM47 receipt behind the sun visor in the truck.

For that reason I need to print them out.

I haven't received the usual email reminder notification since my last successful online 90-day report back in December.

I thought it had been a while since my last report, so I checked my emails and sure enough... no reminder and therefore no submission.

My visa extension is good until August, but my reporting is overdue.

What should I do?

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Encid said:

My visa extension is good until August, but my reporting is overdue.

What should I do?

Do your 90 day report when you next have dealings with immigration.

Seems that will be next extension.

Most likely fined 2000b 

On 6/12/2023 at 2:11 AM, bamnutsak said:

CW

filed 09/06/2023 05:47:39

approved 12/06/2023 07:47:33

so one calendar day

was running ~ 3 calendar days for me previously.

I think you mean one working day (Friday 9th June) but three working days?

In my recent experience posted upthread the weekend seems to be working time too as I submitted on a Saturday and received approval on a Sunday.

24 minutes ago, Plern said:

I had read something about creating an account prior to actually using the system. That is correct?

Yes . If you hit the link lopburi3 sent you , you will see at the bottom " Don't have an account "  Apply

Hit apply and give them the info required.

• Thanks 1

On 6/14/2023 at 10:43 PM, treetops said:

I think you mean one working day

Yes. One "business" (working) day. And my previous experience was three business days.

Not sure why I used the wrong description, but I thought most could figure out my mistake, and what I meant.

On 6/14/2023 at 3:18 PM, Encid said:

I haven't received the usual email reminder notification since my last successful online 90-day report back in December.

I got an email reminder from Immigration BKK last week for an upcoming 90 day report due date, even though a month-old international trip had already rendered that prior 90-day reporting deadline invalid.

1 minute ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

I got an email reminder from Immigration BKK last week for an upcoming 90 day report due date, even though a month-old international trip had already rendered that prior 90-day reporting deadline invalid.

So did I, but at least the reminder thingy is working for those who need a reminder...????

5 minutes ago, transam said:

So did I, but at least the reminder thingy is working for those who need a reminder...????

You'd think with all their supposed fancy technology, they could get their email notifications system to recognize when someone has left and returned to the country, and thus triggered a new and different 90 day reporting deadline....

But apparently, no, not that sophisticated or advanced. ????

PS - when I left on my outbound trip in May, at the airport's Immigration checkpoint, they wanted digital scans of all 10 fingers plus of course the digital photo of my face.....

And yet, even with their 90-day reporting system, they can't seem to regularly find and track down the loads of foreigners who have overstayed their permissions to stay year by hundreds of days to multiple years.

Edited by TallGuyJohninBKK
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Fred Ziffel said:

Is the TM6 card stapled to a passport obsolete? Immigration was not giving them out on June 15 at DMK airport

I got no TM6 on my return to Thailand in May. (But I'm still keeping my last old one stapled in my passport until told otherwise.)

I kept waiting (from force of habit) for the airline cabin crew to start passing them out as we neared landing, but none were forthcoming, and none asked for at the Immigration counter upon arrival.

Edited by TallGuyJohninBKK

3 hours ago, Mutt Daeng said:

That's correct @TallGuyJohninBKK. The TM6 number field is no longer on the online form.

A couple of weeks ago when I had my visa/extension information transferred to my replacement passport, Immigration removed the TM6 (2017) from my old passport and stapled it into my replacement passport. I didn't ask why.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Fred Ziffel said:

Is the TM6 card stapled to a passport obsolete? Immigration was not giving them out on June 15 at DMK airport

There is a number on it that is required to do 90 day report. I submit to Nonthaburi

In my case, after consulting with wise men on this forum, I did not present/include my tattered TM6 when doing my extension earlier this year. The lady IO didn't ask for it as well. But later after getting the new extension I went back to do the 90 day report. This time the male IO did ask for it. I pretended to fumble in my briefcase for awhile, then I guess he didn't want to wait so he claimed that he had found my TM6 (somewhere) in the "system" (pointing to his monitor screen, which of course I couldn't see from the other side of the window.)

• Thanks 1

IS IT JUST ME?? I signed up for the on-line 90 day reporting last time, previously I had posted it with copies of passport pages etc and an SAE and posted it signed for tracked. Been doing that since 2016. Last time I was pleasantly surprised at how easy it was. That all changed tonight and I have spent over an hour wrestling with the stupid website on-line form to no avail. I tried it on Opera first, then on Firefox, but on botrh on repeated attempts it got as for as City/State on the form - Bangkok for me, but refused to let me fill in the next lines amphur and tambon, as soon as I filled in one and moved down it deleted the line and blanked it out. 

So I have had a half-hour sorting out necessary paperwork, printing it all out and getting it in an envekope for taking to the post office tomorrow. BUT one thing I will try tonight, I'll clear cache and cookies on Opera (not on Firefox as that is kept for banking matters only and it will destroy my trusted device status) and reboot and try one more time!

1 hour ago, cliveshep said:

Nope - clearing cache and cookies and a reboot, even a hard reboot (pull out the plug!) made no difference. Thai techno gremlins are alive and well!

Why are you not using Edge, I honestly don't understand why people think windows out of the box is bad, are you  using a 3rd party anti virus too, all I can say is it works flawlessly for me but then I am using Edge ........apples oranges

did you do this

sign in 

enter passport number

using pull down menu - select country

you should then be presented with a completed form from the last time you completed an online report

Edited by smedly

53 minutes ago, smedly said:

Why are you not using Edge, I honestly don't understand why people think windows out of the box is bad, are you  using a 3rd party anti virus too, all I can say is it works flawlessly for me but then I am using Edge ........apples oranges

did you do this

sign in 

enter passport number

using pull down menu - select country

you should then be presented with a completed form from the last time you completed an online report

PS - all that form data is is held server side so reseting cookies etc will have no influence

7 hours ago, cliveshep said:

Nope - clearing cache and cookies and a reboot, even a hard reboot (pull out the plug!) made no difference. Thai techno gremlins are alive and well!

1.  Be sure to use pop up menu for entry of data when available (do you have a pop up blocker?).

2.  Use Chrome or Edge browsers as they are the standard for Windows systems these days.

Not wanting yet another browser so no Edge etc.

But here's the thing - went to bed frustrated at 1.00am having prepared the packet to go to the post office this morning. Got up with the idea to call up the first times form I saved and simply copy everything on it onto the new one.

First time it blanked it out as I completed each box, 2nd time amazingly it filled in the form and I was able to submit it.

I'm losing the will to live!

The only difference I can see between the forms was how I filled in the address, I was not completing it exactly the same and put my phone number instead of my wife's as I did last time. It must compare the minutae of form filling, anything different and it won't proceed. God help you if you submitted a form with an error last time then as you'll be stuck with it forever - you cannot enter correct info next time!

Many thanks to all who answered me even if they are on a commission from Microsoft for Edge hahaha. Opera works fine (so long as I fill in the form the same) and with it's free VPN is the browser of choice for me when Thai Government paranoia otherwise won't allow me to even access British newspapers.

I am mightily relieved lol! Now for morning coffee and breakfast!

57 minutes ago, cliveshep said:

Not wanting yet another browser so no Edge etc.

But here's the thing - went to bed frustrated at 1.00am having prepared the packet to go to the post office this morning. Got up with the idea to call up the first times form I saved and simply copy everything on it onto the new one.

First time it blanked it out as I completed each box, 2nd time amazingly it filled in the form and I was able to submit it.

I'm losing the will to live!

The only difference I can see between the forms was how I filled in the address, I was not completing it exactly the same and put my phone number instead of my wife's as I did last time. It must compare the minutae of form filling, anything different and it won't proceed. God help you if you submitted a form with an error last time then as you'll be stuck with it forever - you cannot enter correct info next time!

Many thanks to all who answered me even if they are on a commission from Microsoft for Edge hahaha. Opera works fine (so long as I fill in the form the same) and with it's free VPN is the browser of choice for me when Thai Government paranoia otherwise won't allow me to even access British newspapers.

I am mightily relieved lol! Now for morning coffee and breakfast!

I did a similar thing, I entered the info using the auto fill as before and it froze so I came out of the site and re entered but all my auto fill info had disappeared.

Filled it all again, not knowing if I did it exactly the same ( note to self : take screenshot at every step ).

It was rejected 7 days later, immediately applied again ignoring auto fill as I could have made a mistake and it lay pending for a few days so i went in person.

A few days later my online application was approved 13 days after applying online and about a week after i went in person !!

Maybe it will work next time for me ?