Thai immigration online 90 day reporting system

19 hours ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

I got an email reminder from Immigration BKK last week for an upcoming 90 day report due date, even though a month-old international trip had already rendered that prior 90-day reporting deadline invalid.

This is a known bug.

1 hour ago, cliveshep said:

Not wanting yet another browser so no Edge etc.

But here's the thing - went to bed frustrated at 1.00am having prepared the packet to go to the post office this morning. Got up with the idea to call up the first times form I saved and simply copy everything on it onto the new one.

First time it blanked it out as I completed each box, 2nd time amazingly it filled in the form and I was able to submit it.

I'm losing the will to live!

The only difference I can see between the forms was how I filled in the address, I was not completing it exactly the same and put my phone number instead of my wife's as I did last time. It must compare the minutae of form filling, anything different and it won't proceed. God help you if you submitted a form with an error last time then as you'll be stuck with it forever - you cannot enter correct info next time!

Many thanks to all who answered me even if they are on a commission from Microsoft for Edge hahaha. Opera works fine (so long as I fill in the form the same) and with it's free VPN is the browser of choice for me when Thai Government paranoia otherwise won't allow me to even access British newspapers.

I am mightily relieved lol! Now for morning coffee and breakfast!

I don't get it

I sign then enter my passport number and use the pull down menu and select my country and it retreives my data exactly as I entered it before, nothing could be easier.

You know you can have more than one browser installed on your machine, you could have edge just for doing your extension, think of the pain you just experienced - I did my last 90 day report last week and it took all of 2 minutes, and that is the experience every time since the new system was intoduced, do yourself a favor and ....................

glad you got it sorted

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, smedly said:

I sign then enter my passport number and use the pull down menu and select my country and it retreives my data exactly as I entered it before, nothing could be easier.

As you say, with the addition of clicking on the little magnifying glass icon before the previous data is pulled into the form.

• Thumbs Up 1

My due date for the 90-day report is 25 June.
I submitted my notification online on 16 June, and till now its status is pending. 
Is there somebody I can contact (by phone or email) to check out why my submission hasn't been approved?

Your help will be much appreciated.

I'm trying to assist a neighbor with their 90 day report online.

They are registered on the system, but they have a new passport with which they entered the country (~ 8 weeks ago). And they subsequently renewed their ext stay/ret at CW ~ 6 weeks ago.

I assume they will have to do this first report with the new passport in person at CW?

However, to use the online system for their next report do they have to re-register with the new passport, or can you use an existing 'account' with a new passport?

And a side question, is the old TM30 (associated with the previous passport) still valid? Or should a 'new' TM30 have been filed on the most recent entry with the new passport? (same address)

3 hours ago, bamnutsak said:

And a side question, is the old TM30 (associated with the previous passport) still valid? Or should a 'new' TM30 have been filed on the most recent entry with the new passport? (same address)

I can only relate my experience when I got a new passport and took it along to Rayong Imm. to get the stamps transferred from my old passport. This was done in a few minutes, and as they handed the docs back to me I asked  "What about the TM30?". The officer simply removed it from the old passport and stapled it into the new one - no amendment of passport number or anything. As the endorsements in the new passport include a reference to the number of the old one I guess they didn't think anything else was necessary. That slip of paper is well dog-eared by now.

Whether other offices operate the same way is anybody's guess.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

A mate had his online report rejected repeatedly without finding a reason.

(I also went through the usual questionnaire about date/passport nr. etc.)

He had done successful online reports in the past.

Yesterday he was at the KK immigration office and did his report without any complaints.

Asking why the online reports were rejected gave no conclusion.

Looks like the reject happens before it reached the respecting office.

The website form does not require first and middle name.

He filled only his family name.

Is it possible that something has changed here?

Does the mobile app form accept family name only?

Otherwise I am clueless why his reports were rejected.

7 minutes ago, KhunBENQ said:

The website form does not require first and middle name.

He filled only his family name.

Is it possible that something has changed here?

Does the mobile app form accept family name only?

Otherwise I am clueless why his reports were rejected.

I was once amazed to receive a phone call from a very friendly CW officer, who told me that she would reject my 90-day report because I hadn't put the first name in, even though it's not shown as a required field. She told me to re-send the form after getting the rejection. She also said that if you usually put in your middle name when you submit, you should keep doing so.  

• Like 1

Good morning, 

Second time trying to do this application as the first time did not work, so I am trying to make sure everything is correct. The area after the address part:

"

VISA ( businesses have capital no less than 30 million THB, Special laws and BOI ) : At Chamchuri Square Bangkok

Use Login Information "

I am on a marriage NON O VISA.

Am I supposed to check these off??

Thanks.

49 minutes ago, eastcst84 said:

Good morning, 

Second time trying to do this application as the first time did not work, so I am trying to make sure everything is correct. The area after the address part:

"

VISA ( businesses have capital no less than 30 million THB, Special laws and BOI ) : At Chamchuri Square Bangkok

Use Login Information "

I am on a marriage NON O VISA.

Am I supposed to check these off??

Thanks.

Ignore the "VISA ( businesses have capital no less than 30 million THB, Special laws and BOI ) : At Chamchuri Square Bangkok" box. Tick the "Use login information"

2 minutes ago, Mutt Daeng said:

Ignore the "VISA ( businesses have capital no less than 30 million THB, Special laws and BOI ) : At Chamchuri Square Bangkok" box. Tick the "Use login information"

Ugh, I ignored both. Should I cancel and submit again? 

5 minutes ago, eastcst84 said:

Did you enter info in the Contact section, under the "Use login information" box?

You may be OK as those are not mandatory fields.

Edited by Mutt Daeng

1 minute ago, Mutt Daeng said:

Did you enter info in the Contact section, under the "Use login information" box?

I think you're referring to my address and phone number etc?  Yes, I did that.

I just thought the check boxes area applied for the business visa section that I skipped. So simple but somehow they make it confusing. 

1 minute ago, eastcst84 said:

I think you're referring to my address and phone number etc?  Yes, I did that.

I just thought the check boxes area applied for the business visa section that I skipped. So simple but somehow they make it confusing. 

You should be OK then

Edited by Mutt Daeng

Just now, Mutt Daeng said:

You should be OK then

Ok. Thanks. Let's see. How long should it take before I see something normally? This is the first time without holiday as last time it seem to take 8 days to get rejected as it fell during a holiday.

10 minutes ago, eastcst84 said:

You should be OK.  When I used this system I didn't complete either and got approvals.   I think it's more geared towards those who may need to provide an alternate contact.  

• Thanks 1

Ok, update.

So I just got the email saying I was rejected. This is what they sent. Mine is expired on July 24th for reference.

"

Your application for "STAYING LONGER THAN 90 DAYS" has been rejected.

This online application can be submitted 15 days in advance until the due date of notification."

That part about the 15 days is bolded. How do I know what was wrong with this and why it got rejected?

18 minutes ago, NE1 said:

Maybe the IO couldn't count. Try doing it in a day or Two.

Ok, so, I just went 10 pages back and someone stated if you leave the country which I did, and retuned on May 24th with a reentry permit, that the 90 days starts from there?

Sorry, this is the second time doing it (first time didn't work), also first time trying while leaving on a reentry permit, so I'm all confused.

Can anyone confirm that it should be 90 days from May 24th now?

Thanks.

Edited by eastcst84

5 minutes ago, eastcst84 said:

Can anyone confirm that it should be 90 days from May 24th now?

Yes that is correct - 90 day is time in Thailand so restarts on each entry - if you travel often you may never have to submit.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

I just had my 90 day online report entered online using the web site on Monday and then today waiting 5 days got the rejected answer without any explanation from CW. So now I have to go there in person and waste a whole day getting there and back.

I have used online reports successfully for several years and I am still on the same passport, visa and home address that I own. The only thing slightly different this time is I traveled internationally four times over the past year so my last online 90 day report was just approved over a year ago on 2 July and I haven't needed to do one again until now.

In my experience of the last two years-for what it is worth- processing of on-line report at CW takes 2-3 business days. Submitted one last Wednesday ca 7 am, was approved Friday ca 4 pm.

In the past I have had problems with not filling in first name (as it was not marked with an asterisk) and not entering a room number if you are in an apartment or the like.

Before I submit I do make a screenshot, handy if the 'memory function' does not work prpperly.

• Like 1

On 7/16/2023 at 6:11 PM, cormanr7 said:

Before I submit I do make a screenshot, handy if the 'memory function' does not work prpperly.

I made a screen shot and entered exact same address data for several online 90 day reports which were all approved. The last one was REJECTED and I got an email to attend CW immediately. Sounded rather serious so I went. When I asked why I was rejected the IO said I entered part of my text for address on one input box called Address Number when I should have put it under Soi/Road box below. My address has TWO sois in it as I live on a smaller sub soi and the web site is not really set up for that. So I was dragged in simply because I put text in the wrong input boxes but the complete text was correct and nothing missing.

This led me to wonder if the REJECT email and checking is done by a real IO person or some computer? Surely no reasonable person could be so petty? I asked why all my previous online applications were OK but this one which was done exactly the same was not and the IO said it was because I had re-entered the country! With that I smiled and left as I realized there is simply no hope.

1 minute ago, zhounan said:

I returned with re-entry permit on May 24. My 90-day report expired yesterday, July 24.

The new date resets to the date of re-entry to Thailand, right?

The 90 day start period resets to last day of entry - so late August.

• Thumbs Up 2

On 7/25/2023 at 10:09 AM, zhounan said:

I returned with re-entry permit on May 24. My 90-day report expired yesterday, July 24.

The new date resets to the date of re-entry to Thailand, right?

Correct...

I re-entered 31st May & had a bit of a scare when the online system sent me a reminder saying my next return was 3rd July, but soon realised they were using my last reporting date & not my last date of entry so my correct date is 28th August. 

Your next reporting date should be due 21st August. 

I submitted my online TM47 on Wednesday July 26 and later got the email that they had received my information successfully. A week later, nothing more so I went to the Immigration site to check the status. For that submission it said on the right clearly that it was Pending. But in the far right column headed Cancel there's a big red X for that line. I figure that I haven't heard anything for a week because the 6 day holiday is not over until tonight. But does anyone know what that big red X means? And can I still take my passport to a service like the Bumrungrad Business Office for a seven day grace period after the actual 90 day point has passed? Thanks!

13 hours ago, Enzian said:

I submitted my online TM47 on Wednesday July 26 and later got the email that they had received my information successfully. A week later, nothing more so I went to the Immigration site to check the status. For that submission it said on the right clearly that it was Pending. But in the far right column headed Cancel there's a big red X for that line. I figure that I haven't heard anything for a week because the 6 day holiday is not over until tonight. But does anyone know what that big red X means? And can I still take my passport to a service like the Bumrungrad Business Office for a seven day grace period after the actual 90 day point has passed? Thanks!

The delay is likely due to the extended holiday.

Clicking on the red X will delete that report.

Yes you can visit immigration and do a report in person during the grace  period.

Edited by Mutt Daeng
  • Thanks 1

I recently submitted mine....

Then I freaked out.....

I had made a mistake on the last entry date by about 14 days = the handwritten date was faint at the 1st numeral....<Passport switch where they'd stamped & then hand written the prior entry dates>....

However, after 3 days it did come back as accepted....