Thai immigration online 90 day reporting system

16 minutes ago, eastcst84 said:

Just did the online application and got a "succesful" email afterwards. I did not put in my Visa expire date as I was not sure that should be the "April 25" date and did not check the Visa box that stated "VISA ( businesses have capital no less than 30 million THB, Special laws and BOI ) : At Chamchuri Square Bangkok" As I didn't think that applied to me?

What should I expect next?

Expect reply applicatiin denied

Do you have a visa? What type?

Or do you have an extension of stay associated with a visa?

8 minutes ago, norbra said:

Expect reply applicatiin denied

Do you have a visa? What type?

Or do you have an extension of stay associated with a visa?

Why do you expect a denied application? You did not explain what I did wrong here.

I have extension of stay associated with marriage visa.

6 minutes ago, eastcst84 said:

Why do you expect a denied application? You did not explain what I did wrong here.

I have extension of stay associated with marriage visa.

You must put date of expiry of your extension where it asks for visa date

Just now, norbra said:

You must put date of expiry of your extension where it asks for visa date

I see, it wasn't technically marked with the "red" mark stating it was definitely needed near it so I figured it wouldn't matter.

So, is that the "April 25" red stamp on my slip?

And, what happens after I get a denied application, redo again?

49 minutes ago, eastcst84 said:

I see, it wasn't technically marked with the "red" mark stating it was definitely needed near it so I figured it wouldn't matter.

So, is that the "April 25" red stamp on my slip?

And, what happens after I get a denied application, redo again?

Yes can do again.   It is the date that your permission to stay (12 months extension) expires and is required , nothing to do with any other 90 day report information 

Edited by norbra

1 minute ago, norbra said:

Yes can do again.   It is the date that your permission to stay (12 months extension) expires and is required , nothing to do with any other 90 day report information 

Ok, thanks for the info. Will wait to see what happens and do again if needed.

1 minute ago, RafPinto said:

I did my 90 days over a week ago. Got the email to acknowledge and still says "pending".

Have to take into account the fact that Immigration will have been closed during Songkran

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 4/3/2023 at 10:43 AM, walailak said:

Goodmorning my 90 days report is due on April 17, in 14 days time,

for the first time ever I dint received the email reminder, and I read that nowadays it's a hit and miss.

Since I couldn't find their calendar picture showing the way they calculate the 15 days before due submission am I OK submitting it online today?

I deal with CW Bkk immigration 

Thank you ????????

Quick update, 

Submitted my online 90 days report on the 4th April as suggested by this forum, then because there was no movement until the 10th I decided to cancel and resubmitted it the same day 10th of April. 

I received the approval today (18th) around midday,

good until July!! 

Still never received the email reminder 

IMG_20230418_125904.jpg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, LudwigK said:

I use it....

The Problem is when you Go on Holiday in a hotel, at the next 90dayreport you will online have the problem "no match".  Because the hotel Registered a new address of you!!! 

I spend a lot of (>80) nights a year in hotels all over the country & it has never impacted my next 90 day report. 

In fact, I did my last one from a hotel in Pai & it was approved with no issues. 

Edited by Mike Teavee
  • Thumbs Up 1

47 minutes ago, Mike Teavee said:

I spend a lot of (>80) nights a year in hotels all over the country & it has never impacted my next 90 day report. 

In fact, I did my last one from a hotel in Pai & it was approved with no issues. 

But then again upcountry hotels may not bother to register with immigration (or ask registration be made by Thai member so no record).  And then again immigration should be able to see and ignore temp hotel registrations if they want to be helpful.  

27 minutes ago, lopburi3 said:

But then again upcountry hotels may not bother to register with immigration (or ask registration be made by Thai member so no record).  And then again immigration should be able to see and ignore temp hotel registrations if they want to be helpful.  

I stayed in 6 different hotels on that trip, 1 in Chiang Rai, 2 in Chiang Mai, 2 in Udon Thani & 1 in Pai (which was the 3rd hotel we checked in ( + ended up doing a spur of the moment 3 night trip trip to Vientiane so as it turned out I didn’t need to do the 90 days) & all took photo copies of my passport, current permission to stay stamp & last TM6 so I’m assuming they registered me. 

But I’ve stayed in places like Hilton, Dusit, Centeras before & it’s never impacted doing my next 90 day report online. 

Nor have I ever needed to do a new TM30 when I eventually get back home (even after a trip Overseas). 

Edited by Mike Teavee
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Mike Teavee said:

Nor have I ever needed to do a new TM30 when I eventually get back home (even after a trip Overseas).

Bad form replying to my own post, but I should have added that the TM30 (Notification of an "Alien" staying at an address) which is what hotels (should) do when you check-in is completely separate from TM47 (90 Day Notification of Address).

So you can find yourself in the (ridiculous) situation where you move home so go to your new Immigration Office & do a TM30 & then have to go back a week later to do your TM47!

1 hour ago, ExpatOilWorker said:

Isn't the 90 day reporting system fundamentally flawed?

If you miss a 90 day report or two, all is forgiven with no penalty what so ever next time you travel outside Thailand.

what ?

the current online system is working fine, the actual need is questionable

has anyone heard about a fee of B100 being introduced for 90 day reports, I suspect the person telling me this is rather confused 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, smedly said:

what ?

has anyone heard about a fee of B100 being introduced for 90 day reports, I suspect the person telling me this is rather confused 

Maybe a fee charged by a visa agent?

1 hour ago, ExpatOilWorker said:

Isn't the 90 day reporting system fundamentally flawed?

If you miss a 90 day report or two, all is forgiven with no penalty what so ever next time you travel outside Thailand.

Not flawed. The goal is to somewhat help keep track or a footprint of people staying here for the long term. People traveling outside Thailand are not who they are interested in.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, lopburi3 said:

Maybe a fee charged by a visa agent?

Visa agent wouldn't even get out of bed for 100 baht, usually 500 for a 90 day report, maybe 300 if you drop off and pick up the passport at the agent's office yourself.

42 minutes ago, smedly said:

what ?

Working fine???? ???? ???? ???? 

Your application for "STAYING LONGER THAN 90 DAYS" has been rejected.

3 hours ago, Ohyesuare said:

Not flawed. The goal is to somewhat help keep track or a footprint of people staying here for the long term. People traveling outside Thailand are not who they are interested in.

If you miss a 90 day report and report to Immigration, you will be 2,000 baht lighter.

If you miss one or even several 90 days reports and do a trip out of the country, your reporting cycle is reset for FREE.

That is a flaw.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, ExpatOilWorker said:

If you miss a 90 day report and report to Immigration, you will be 2,000 baht lighter.

If you miss one or even several 90 days reports and do a trip out of the country, your reporting cycle is reset for FREE.

That is a flaw.

The 90 day report is designed to keep track of your location while in Thailand - if you fail to report and are found out you will be fined as you are overdue for report.  If you stay longer than 90 days and then exit/return you are not overdue for report for 90 days after return so no fine.  It is not designed to be a punishment thing - it is an old requirement of immigration to help track visitors (often to help respond to foreign embassy requests). 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Ohyesuare said:

Visa agent wouldn't even get out of bed for 100 baht, usually 500 for a 90 day report, maybe 300 if you drop off and pick up the passport at the agent's office yourself.

My agent in Pattaya charges 'roi neung' for a 90-day report as of 1 April 2023 but I think that's for their existing clients and not walk-ins. They used to do it for free as part of the package but times change etc.