Thai immigration online 90 day reporting system

12 minutes ago, Mutt Daeng said:

OK Thanks.

Just to clarify, are you using the website or the APP?

Not sure why it would happen to you but not me. One of life's mysteries I guess.

Ok So using the App error no record found, but popup indicated my overstay is normal.online portal for my last 2 reports would not work 15 days prior,OK on day 14

On 3/31/2023 at 10:37 AM, Yorkie said:

I applied on-line yesterday at 11:00 am (due 9th April). At 15:00 I received a rejection email because I hadn't entered my visa (I presume they mean extension) expiry date. The on-line form does not require this as mandatory but I re-applied immediately and this time entered my extension expiry date (June). The application was acknowledged but I've heard no more since.

Surin Immigration.

This morning I received approval. However, the next report date is defined as 6th June 2023 which is only 63 days away. However, that date is the expiry date of my current extension of stay so maybe that explains things (at least in Thai logic).

5 hours ago, Yorkie said:

This morning I received approval. However, the next report date is defined as 6th June 2023 which is only 63 days away. However, that date is the expiry date of my current extension of stay so maybe that explains things (at least in Thai logic).

I just received my CW approval after sitting in pending for 8 days.

Next appointment June 26 so 90 days for me.

Extension due June. 20

On 4/3/2023 at 1:33 PM, Mutt Daeng said:

OK Thanks.

Just to clarify, are you using the website or the APP?

Not sure why it would happen to you but not me. One of life's mysteries I guess.

Ok So using the App error no record found, but popup indicated my overstay is normal.online portal for my last 2 reports would not work 15 days prior,OK on day 14

Edited by norbra

On 4/3/2023 at 11:07 AM, norbra said:

FYI,mine is due Apr 10 2 Mondays before Mar 27,no can do,but OK on the next day Mar 28.

Still awaiting approval.

On 4/3/2023 at 1:49 PM, norbra said:

3 hours ago, norbra said:

I just received my CW approval after sitting in pending for 8 days.

Next appointment June 26 so 90 days for me.

Extension due June. 20

I've just reread your posts again. Are you saying that Monday March 27 is 15 days prior to Monday April 10? It's 14 days by my counting.

6 hours ago, Mutt Daeng said:

I've just reread your posts again. Are you saying that Monday March 27 is 15 days prior to Monday April 10? It's 14 days by my counting.

Monday 27 th to Sunday is 7 days

The Following Monday to Sunday is another 7 days

Monday April 10 is 1 more day

It's all exciting fun days here in Surin!

Around 16:30 today my wife answered my telephone as it was an "unknown" number. The lady said she was from Kap Cheong Immigration and wished to check my passport number. My wife, being terrified of scammers, would not tell her and hung up. She would go to Surin Immigration tomorrow to check the authenticity of the call. I rang the number back and asked her to tell me my passport number (I received acceptance of my 90 day report application only yesterday). She couldn't give me the number but asked if it was acceptable for Immigration Police to call to my house. No problem, I said (I have only a little to hide). 30 minutes ago a squad car pulled up outside our house and three Police Officers were at the gate!

Apparently, they have had problems and their data was corrupt/out of date. It was sorted within minutes and they left to visit the other 149 Farangs which were on their list.

It certainly gave the neighbours something to talk about!

• Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

It's all exciting fun days here in Surin!

Around 16:30 today my wife answered my telephone as it was an "unknown" number. The lady said she was from Kap Cheong Immigration and wished to check my passport number. My wife, being terrified of scammers, would not tell her and hung up. She would go to Surin Immigration tomorrow to check the authenticity of the call. I rang the number back and asked her to tell me my passport number (I received acceptance of my 90 day report application only yesterday). She couldn't give me the number but asked if it was acceptable for Immigration Police to call to my house. No problem, I said (I have only a little to hide). 30 minutes ago a squad car pulled up outside our house and three Police Officers were at the gate!

Apparently, they have had problems and their data was corrupt/out of date. It was sorted within minutes and they left to visit the other 149 Farangs which were on their list.

It certainly gave the neighbours something to talk about!

I had exactly the same with Ratchaburi Immigration today. The phone call which my Mrs thought was dodgy , then for the first time in 26 years a visit from our Immigration police ,  they said that the last yearly ext. I did finished last year , and their system had no record of a new one.

Edited by NE1
  • Like 1

my 90-day reporting is due next week and i usually receive an email reminder from immigration inviting me to report, about two weeks beforehand. however, i received NO such email notification this time ... thankfully i was able to apply via the online system this morning...

Just reverting back to my post about the immigration officers visiting my home.

They say that my new yearly ext. which was done in December is not registered on their computer.

But last week I did my 90 day report online and it was approved.

How does that work , surely the officer who approved my 90 day must have checked what visa/extension I had before approving.

Edited by NE1

59 minutes ago, a269652 said:

my 90-day reporting is due next week and i usually receive an email reminder from immigration inviting me to report, about two weeks beforehand. however, i received NO such email notification this time ... thankfully i was able to apply via the online system this morning...

Notifications have been hit or miss for more than a month and often after you actually have done the report.  Do not depend on notifications.

• Thumbs Up 1

47 minutes ago, NE1 said:

Just reverting back to my post about the immigration officers visiting my home.

They say that my new yearly ext. which was done in December is not registered on their computer.

But last week I did my 90 day report online and it was approved.

How does that work , surely the officer who approved my 90 day must have checked what visa/extension I had before approving.

The officers visiting your home probably don't have real time access to the master immigration database.  Instead, they must rely on periodic updates to whatever program/software package they are using....and maybe those periodic updates require the officers to manually update their system....manual updates they have not been doing (or can't do for some reason....like a bug in their system).   Just the left hand not knowing what the right hand is doing (and vice versa).

• Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, Pib said:

The officers visiting your home probably don't have real time access to the master immigration database.  Instead, they must rely on periodic updates to whatever program/software package they are using....and maybe those periodic updates require the officers to manually update their system....manual updates they have not been doing (or can't do for some reason....like a bug in their system).   Just the left hand not knowing what the right hand is doing (and vice versa).

I understand what you are saying , but these officers had come from Ratchaburi Immigration office where I extend and report , he mentioned this as he was commenting how far it was from there to get to my house .

It wasn't some thing they were doing on a mobile or computer in the vehicle.

Edited by NE1

On 4/6/2023 at 10:18 AM, lopburi3 said:

Notifications have been hit or miss for more than a month and often after you actually have done the report.  Do not depend on notifications.

I successfully applied on line for my 90 day report last week.

Today, I received an email reminder that my report is due - tomorrow!

• Thumbs Up 1

39 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

as did I and I got my reminder 2 days before it was due

52 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Sounds like quite a few people are getting incorrect reminders incl me, Jomtien?

Odd... I did my 90-day report online about two weeks ago, and got my confirmation receipt/next reporting date notice back in email 3 days later, so all is good.

Now today, I get an email from BKK CW Immigration reminding me that my next reporting date is coming up tomorrow (the original reporting date prior to my most recent report two weeks back).

Maybe they've started their Song Kran celebrating a bit early this year???

1 hour ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

Odd... I did my 90-day report online about two weeks ago, and got my confirmation receipt/next reporting date notice back in email 3 days later, so all is good.

Now today, I get an email from BKK CW Immigration reminding me that my next reporting date is coming up tomorrow (the original reporting date prior to my most recent report two weeks back).

Maybe they've started their Song Kran celebrating a bit early this year???

Maybe the 12-year-old boy that does all their IT work had to take a couple of Wednesday afternoons off to get his braces adjusted so they have fallen behind.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Maybe the 12-year-old boy that does all their IT work had to take a couple of Wednesday afternoons off to get his braces adjusted so they have fallen behind. 

Other strange part is... as various posts here have attested, Immigration lately seems to have been having problems with NOT sending out email reminders in advance of people's reporting dates -- something they had been managing to do pretty regularly at least during the past year or so.

I LIKE getting their emailed reminders -- just not two weeks after I've already done a valid reporting update, and not reminding me one day ahead of a prior reporting deadline that no longer exists!  ????

6 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

Other strange part is... as various posts here have attested, Immigration lately seems to have been having problems with NOT sending out email reminders in advance of people's reporting dates -- something they had been managing to do pretty regularly at least during the past year or so.

I LIKE getting their emailed reminders -- just not two weeks after I've already done a valid reporting update, and not reminding me one day ahead of a prior reporting deadline that no longer exists!  ????

I suspect they are trying to fix the 15 days in advance which reminders were sent to be a date within the reporting period and this has gone amuck.  A lot of people were getting reminder and trying to report immediately but computer would not allow reporting until the next day. 

9 hours ago, lopburi3 said:

I suspect they are trying to fix the 15 days in advance which reminders were sent to be a date within the reporting period and this has gone amuck.  A lot of people were getting reminder and trying to report immediately but computer would not allow reporting until the next day. 

They should send an email to everyone saying the system is kaput, no have good system now, ignore

2 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

They should send an email to everyone saying the system is kaput, no have good system now, ignore

The reporting system still works well IMHO, it's just the notifications that seem to have gone awry. TBH I mostly ignore the reminders (if I get them) and use the calendar feature in Outlook 2019 to remind me of my next due date. Works for me.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Mutt Daeng said:

The reporting system still works well IMHO, it's just the notifications that seem to have gone awry. TBH I mostly ignore the reminders (if I get them) and use the calendar feature in Outlook 2019 to remind me of my next due date. Works for me.

Yeah the email reminders are incorrect and probably will catch many falang out, personally i have it on my phone Google calendar

Just did the online application and got a "succesful" email afterwards. I did not put in my Visa expire date as I was not sure that should be the "April 25" date and did not check the Visa box that stated "VISA ( businesses have capital no less than 30 million THB, Special laws and BOI ) : At Chamchuri Square Bangkok" As I didn't think that applied to me?

What should I expect next?