Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 Vaccine where to get??

anandra

42 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

The French embassy imported some early on (June/July-ish) for the initial vaccination efforts for some of their (older) citizens here

True! that's why I got one shot in June ( and a  Moderna 3  months later ) : but I don't think there are some in Thailand 

Why do you want Janssen ? we know now that one shot is not enough

If you are in Thailand , try to have Moderna of Pfizer

Ps: after the autorization of French governement, the Janssen was for everybody for people over 19 years old ( I think because they had more left ) 

37 minutes ago, Aforek said:

True! that's why I got one shot in June ( and a  Moderna 3  months later ) : but I don't think there are some in Thailand 

Ps: after the autorization of French governement, the Janssen was for everybody for people over 19 years old ( I think because they had more left ) 

what do you mean one shot is not enough? Where did you get it from?

Less effective than Moderna or Pfizer with Delta variant: have a look on the Internet

Janssen was good at the beginning ( Alpha, Beta ), one shot was enough, but now with Delta, it needs a booster ; that's why I got a Moderna booster 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, anandra said:

what do you mean one shot is not enough? Where did you get it from?

Booster may be needed for J&J shot as Delta variant spreads

https://www.reuters.com/business/healthcare-pharmaceuticals/booster-may-be-needed-jj-shot-delta-variant-spreads-some-experts-already-taking-2021-06-25/

FDA panel unanimously recommends J&J Covid booster shots to adults who already got the first dose

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/10/15/fda-panel-unanimously-recommends-jj-covid-booster-shots-to-millions-of-americans.html

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Aforek said:

Viva la france.

Thank heavens for BCCT who stepped in when UK Embassy went awol.