Replacement kitchen cupboard hinge.

up2you2

Thank you to all here, these items are all very similar.
But perhaps the devil is in the detail here.

Fully extended my present strut support measures 28cm.
From the top of the frame, to the half way middle point of the bottom of the strut fitting, it is 245Cm.
On Lazada some items are coming up with a reference of say 100N(10kg) for example, no idea what this might mean, and what would be suitable for my door flap?
When the prices vary so wildly on Lazada and Shopee, I'm really wondering if these items are like for like.

8 minutes ago, up2you2 said:

On Lazada some items are coming up with a reference of say 100N(10kg) for example, no idea what this might mean, and what would be suitable for my door flap?

It might be the force needed to close it. How easy is/was your original to open/close?

3 hours ago, up2you2 said:

Thank you to all here, these items are all very similar.
But perhaps the devil is in the detail here.

Fully extended my present strut support measures 28cm.
From the top of the frame, to the half way middle point of the bottom of the strut fitting, it is 245Cm.
When the prices vary so wildly on Lazada and Shopee, I'm really wondering if these items are like for like.

If you cannot you have the option to move the position of the hinge(s).

"Furniture strut" shows a lot of options with Lazada, Shoppee, etc.  Another option is take one to the kitchen cabinet makers in big box stores and ask if they can help.