Thai waiters/waitresses spreading Covid19.....

SunsetT

4 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

But you did bother, you got the vaccine and then spent months supporting anti-vaccine messaging.

LOL. I had it because they were making it too difficult not to have it, not because I wanted it or think it will make any difference to me. I can still get it and die, despite getting jabbed.

I don't recall supporting anti vaccine messaging, so a quote would be appropriate.

However I do support freedom of choice and personal responsibility for one's own health. Forcing everyone to get jabbed to save obese people from their own choices is not my idea of democracy. Sooo, if anything, I supported freedom of choice to get jabbed or not. I just don't care if other people do or don't. I'm not responsible for them.

17 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

You didn't, like many others, but some did have, and of them some had serious side effects.

I was very happy to have an alternative and had no side effects from it.

And …. erm…. Nobody has suffered side effects from the particular alternative you had?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

If they can't keep it out of an island nation far far away from everywhere else they'd have to be incompetent, and guess what, they didn't. That there is any community infection is, IMO a scandal. It should all have been caught at the border in quarantine, and was, till some <deleted> thought it was a good idea to allow Australians to enter without quarantine and wander all over the country.

You may think they are doing something right, but I'll chance a guess that you don't actually live in NZ.

I don’t need to live in NZ to read and understand the data.

• Haha 1