British Airways suspends all flights to Bangkok until Oct 2022

webfact

21 hours ago, bullseye66 said:

Boris actually contributes to something other than his own pocket????

I wonder how Boris's personal fortune compares to the unelected soldier posing as a PM in Thailand. I think we all have a good idea.

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, daveAustin said:

That BA run to Thailand has gone down over the years, but it was direct and had decent departure times. They will see that Thai tourism is going nowhere at the moment. Another wake up call for the junta, not that they’d care less. 

The run that BA did to Bangkok was also a stopover on their way to destinations in Australia.

bish bash bosh

17 hours ago, ifmu said:

first off this article implies that thailand is at fault and BA does not want to come her when in fact  BA is out of money  and no biz      

how many times do the other governments  repeat the same craap over and over when will they learn ?

open up country  covid runs rampant   close country  lowers cases open up AGAIN cases rise  AGAIN   

i swear  these politicians need to go away and let the medical community run it all 

I liked your last paragraph about politicians, but from what I can see, there are many people in the medical community who are getting very rich from this pandemic, they won't want this pandemic to end for obvious reasons.

The politicians are enjoying their power trips, and the medical community will be enjoying their riches. The whole world is so full of greed there really is no answer to this at all.

• Confused 1

On 12/18/2021 at 10:08 AM, TropicalGuy said:

When EVA Cancelled my flight for Cabin Crew Strike action, had to APPLY on their website for a Refund ! Not Automatic. Paid in few days though.  
Lufthansa offer best overall one -stop flight LDN - BKK via Europe in my experience. Hear Etihad via Abu Dhabi is best overall.

yes Etihad used this for years never a problem

11 hours ago, Nong Khai Man said:

Nah, What About A Rubber Dinghy ??????     Or A ????    

No....that's how certain people are coming TO Britain these days! ????????

14 hours ago, jimn said:

I really feel I have to comment to put right the many incorrect assumptions and comments in this thread. The fact is that the BA flights which are cancelled are the BA09 and BA10 direct route LHR BKK and BKK LHR. This route has not flown passengers since April 2020 but has been carrying Cargo. The cancellation is just an extension of the current suspension. BA will still operate Codeshare flights to Bangkok through DOHA with Qatar and through Honk Kong with Cathy Pacific.

I hope this is clear.

Yeah but they're still utter Kack, flew with work business class LHT to KL cost about 7k and i could hear the person in the next seat breathing not fit to lace the the ME airlines boots   

12 hours ago, possum1931 said:

I wonder how Boris's personal fortune compares to the unelected soldier posing as a PM in Thailand. I think we all have a good idea.

Poor old bozzas on the bones of his ar%e too many Bas%ard kids and ex wives to feed apparently he cant even afford to buy wallpaper bless

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, LoeiI said:

Yeah but they're still utter Kack, flew with work business class LHT to KL cost about 7k and i could hear the person in the next seat breathing not fit to lace the the ME airlines boots   

Yep agree with that

20 hours ago, yogi yogi said:

i thought britain was a major world power country .  to fly anywhere worldwide the brits have to connect thru the middle east?

Rather out of date comment....

If anything slipping back into 3rd world. 

On 12/18/2021 at 3:10 PM, alex8912 said:

Try American again. You probably haven't in years I bet. Took a couple flights this year Boston and NYC to Florida.  Nice new planes, always on time, great services Jet Blue is good too. They code share as well.  

Flew from Heathrow to Chicago with United in "Premier Plus" on Friday. Dire is the word...disinterested and sometimes rude staff, no better than economy class. Old 767, despite the cabin being tarted up. Had similar experiences in the past. Delta are the best of the US legacy carriers.

Gulf and Asian airlines are way ahead of legacy airlines in US and Europe in all cabin classes. 

Edited by MarkyM3
  • Like 1