Will the bars open on January 16th

2long

BARS!: What will happen in early Jan?  

143 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

23 minutes ago, Bangkokian2019 said:

Bangkok orders the closure of "entertainment places" until January 15 fearing the spread of the coronavirus

Police General Asawin Kwanmuang, Governor of Bangkok, has ordered to temporarily close entertainment venues  in Bangkok.

spacer.png

https://www.komchadluek.net/news/498971

Pattaya will be even busier

3 hours ago, WEBBYB808 said:

We wilk have to see.  I know now covid is all over soi 6, and thats where they all started the rebellion and open without the SHA +...  And now those bars are starting close again.  So yes,  the bib way is to give them enough rope, and then strike

I've heard it's not only soi6, if it's there it'll be everywhere.

• Thanks 1

A lot of the bars are open as restaurants all be it still effectively working like bars. Question is if they wish to close places down for covid prevention , what are they going to do. Would they effectively have to close restaurants now, as well as bars?

After all the Thais return from the provinces and celebrating the New Year, then the country will have another wave of positive cases.  The government will react by a continued closure of entertainment areas and of course, the "dirty farangs" are the ones to blame. (again)

Meanwhile, Europeans, Americans, and those from OZ will be cancelling holidays in record numbers.

• Like 1

On 12/28/2021 at 3:44 PM, OneMoreFarang said:

Even if they are allowed to open, will they open?

(Gogo) bars need customers and big bars need lots of customers when they want to be able to afford lots of candy on stage.

And in the moment there are just not enough customers for all those bars.

It seems some owners who own several bars think about opening maybe one of them and then look what will happen.

Now some (many?) bar owners have arrangements with their landlords because the bars are closed. If they open again then those landlords want more money. Will the bars make enough money to afford that? For many the answer is probably: No.

ButterFly20201220.jpg.00e528e6f0c98593571459470a4bb984.jpg

I hope my Butterflies return! :welcomeani:

• Like 1

22 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I prefer if they send their younger innocent sisters. 

I volunteer to train them. ???? 

Ahem! Take your place in line. 5555  I have a couple goodies but I am willing to sacrifice to train newbies. We all must prepare for the future!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, elgenon said:

Ahem! Take your place in line. 5555  I have a couple goodies but I am willing to sacrifice to train newbies. We all must prepare for the future!

Ok, You can do the basics. I will teach the advanced lessons. ???? 

Happy New Year!

1 hour ago, elgenon said:

I am looking forward to the video you will send me of your advanced work! :unsure:

I am not so sure you would enjoy a video with me as an actor.

Personally I like the first person view from the "teacher's" point of view. And then I keep that in my human memory without any technical assistance. 

On 1/1/2022 at 7:55 PM, OneMoreFarang said:

I am not so sure you would enjoy a video with me as an actor.

Personally I like the first person view from the "teacher's" point of view. And then I keep that in my human memory without any technical assistance. 

You've never heard of a POV video? Happy trails my friend . Enough for us two!