What Movies or TV shows are you watching (2022)

CharlieH

4 hours ago, The Hammer2021 said:

Wooly was the term used by PCPO/CID to describe uniformed police I thought.

The WPC said she was from Warrington so I took "Wooly" to be "Wooly Back" (aka Sheep Sh4gger) which is a term used by Scousers to describe somebody who lives near Liverpool but not in Liverpool itself... 

Edited by Mike Teavee

On 1/31/2022 at 10:00 AM, Will27 said:

The Teacher

New 4 part series starting tonight.

A teacher is accused of having slept with a student, but she can't remember anything about it as she was drunk at the time.

Episode one has dropped on RAR.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Looks great.

Want to watch it.

Don't know how to (non cam) in Thailand.

https://thecinemaholic.com/is-licorice-pizza-on-netflix-hulu-hbo-max-or-prime/

I just went to put out a request for someone to rip it and a lot of folks have already requested it, I don't think its out on BRD or on one of the legal streaming services yet, I think its a matter of hanging out.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/1/2022 at 12:00 AM, LosLobo said:

Just watching episode 2 of Trigger Point!

The expectations generated by the first episode were undeserved.

The second episode was a very boring anti climax. The necessity to end the episode halfway through the scene of a ticking bomb Is a tacky way to maintain audience participation.

Edited by LosLobo

9 hours ago, Jingthing said:

A sub heading might well be Gay Lives Matter even if they're rent boys.

Hear Hear

Police care not at all for anyone who does not belong to the 'white picket fence, 2.25 children, country club membership' "citizens"

All the rest of the population are no cause for concern

And are ignored, or laughed at or about, unless they are being actively harassed, arrested, imprisoned.

• Confused 1

32 minutes ago, seedy said:

Hear Hear

Police care not at all for anyone who does not belong to the 'white picket fence, 2.25 children, country club membership' "citizens"

All the rest of the population are no cause for concern

And are ignored, or laughed at or about, unless they are being actively harassed, arrested, imprisoned.

I just saw a great movie: Valley of The Victims..Featuring the

richest members of the of the wealthiest country in the world complaining about their lack of entitlement..Lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ivor bigun said:

We used to use the phrase all the time years ago ,but then i did work there at the time.

I take it you are talking about woolworths?

Actually now I think about it 'Woolies' was an insult used by the MET to describe  the Hampshire police brought in to investigate the corrupt London  police who covered up the murder of Steven Lawrence.

11 hours ago, The Hammer2021 said:

I just saw a great movie: Valley of The Victims..Featuring the

richest members of the of the wealthiest country in the world complaining about their lack of entitlement..Lol

Can't find any movie title Valley of the Victims.

3 minutes ago, The Hammer2021 said:

Actually now I think about it 'Woolies' was an insult used by the MET to describe  the Hampshire police brought in to investigate the corrupt London  police who covered up the murder of Steven Lawrence.

i had never heard this ,but its a fact everyone called Woolworths "Woolies" years ago????

• Like 2

Just now, ivor bigun said:

i had never heard this ,but its a fact everyone called Woolworths "Woolies" years ago????

Yes we know all about Woolworths but that has zero relevance to police and criminal slang.

The WPC said she was from Warrington so I took "Wooly" to be "Wooly Back" (aka Sheep Sh4gger) which is a term used by Scousers to describe somebody who lives near Liverpool but not in Liverpool itself... 

13 minutes ago, ivor bigun said:

One of my favourite series on tv is Vera ,about an older lady cop ,just on ep 5 of this last series ,i see they have ticked the box every episode has a black man married to a white woman. it seems that these days every tv series has to tick a box to get made.why?

Thanks for that Ivor-----for the last 11 years they have just done a 4 episode a series format---so after I had watched episode 4 thought that was it---didn't even look again----so they decide to do a 6 episode this time.

1 minute ago, WorriedNoodle said:

Who watches cam format!?

Twenty years ago, I used to excitedly go from shop to shop in MBK looking for the latest DVD releases in CAM format.

Don't see how anyone would bother nowadays as the quality is so bad and cringeworthy.

New Netflix series should be dropping tonight.

The Tinder Swindler

From the team producers of Don't F**ck With Cats, modern love is a dangerous game in the world of online dating, and not all that glitters is gold. Notoriously known as The Tinder Swindler, he has seduced and swindled young women for millions and is a fugitive from justice in several countries. One swipe could change your life.

• Like 1