Rajavithi Hospital Allowing Walk-in Pfizer Vaccinations While Supplies Last

webfact

b119ca52f26767f679b616b9836cc6f0_small.jpg

By: Paul Rujopakarn

BANGKOK (NNT) - Rajavithi Hospital is now allowing walk-in visits for people to receive 1st, 2nd and booster injections using the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine at a daily rate of 200 jabs until supplies run out.

The conditions for the inoculations are as follows:

1. 1st dose for people aged 12 and over who have never been vaccinated. All nationalities accepted.

2. 2nd dose to replace second AstraZeneca or Sinovac injections from another hospital. On a voluntary basis.

3. 3rd dose for those who have received two AstraZeneca jabs for 90 days or more, or were mixed and matched between Sinovac or Sinopharm vaccines and the AstraZeneca or Pfizer shots for 90 days or more, or received two full doses of the Sinovac or Sinopharm vaccines for four weeks or more.

The vaccination period runs from January 4-28 (except on January 20-21 and public holidays) from 8:00AM to 2:00PM.

nnt.jpg

4 hours ago, webfact said:

200 jabs

That should cover 15 minutes.

Probably be over by the time you find a parking space.

200?

Anutin bragging about how everyone can get vaccinated, 3 or 4  vaccines if they want.

Everyone knows he's full of Sh**.

Does anyone know where in Pattaya one can get booster Pfizer jab. I had 2 AstraZeneca in UK in March and May 2021. Please confirm where to get any procedure and of course will I get combined certificate for all three here ?

2 minutes ago, John9 said:

Does anyone know where in Pattaya one can get booster Pfizer jab. I had 2 AstraZeneca in UK in March and May 2021. Please confirm where to get any procedure and of course will I get combined certificate for all three here ?

Royal Garden Plaza and possibly the Stadium. You will not get a certificate for the booster but it should be arriving on you app if you have one.

Hi.  I wonder if any of our forum members can update this information on Pfizer shots at Rajavithi Hospital.  I'd be interested in hearing whether anyone was successful at getting a shot there, or anything else you may have heard about that vaccination program.

• Like 1