Red Bull Boss: Time is running out to prosecute rich scion - Will justice prevail in the end?

webfact

15 minutes ago, Deerculler said:

Put out a contract.

Rough justice works.

There are people trained in rendition of others, mostly trained by military and available for hire, if they really wanted him back here., he would have been here a long time ago.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Is disgusting and an Embarrassment to the Thai people that this P O S still has not been brought to book, it is Obscene!

Tells you all you need to know about LOS (also about other countries allowing this turd free passage - Money? Can do what you want)

No moral standards what so ever... 

(aside; yeah Bent as a Nine Bob note/ Fit as a Butchers Dog and All Pi $$ & Wind, phrases I use frequently and can often be handy here in LOS 555)

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 1/5/2022 at 8:14 AM, smedly said:

I was under the impression that people could be charged and convicted in Thailand in their absence - a law that was changed years ago, if they chose not to be present then their problem

But not applicable to "some" people....... 

• Sad 1

What a sad state this is for Thailand, just an absolute mockery of their justice system and the lack of will from the authorities to uphold the law fairly and equally. I suppose the Joe Ferrari case will have a similar outcome to the BOSS. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

The only thing that has changed for this guy is his ability to show off on social media... he can't do it as much as he did before.

Private jets, "kiss my ass money" offshore accounts, billionaire mum/dad who will never say anything and citizenship abroad for the win.

I was under the impression that people could be charged and convicted in Thailand in their absence - a law that was changed years ago, if they chose not to be present then their problem

You got the wrong impression, that law applies only to politicians on the run from corruption charges.

On 1/5/2022 at 1:10 PM, richard_smith237 said:

There does not appear to be a ‘current red notice’ for Vorayuth "Boss” Yoovidhya.

That's because Interpol does not need your assistance!...

"There are currently approximately 66,370 valid Red Notices, of which some 7,669 are public.

The majority of Red Notices are restricted to law enforcement use only.

In some cases, for example where the public’s help is needed to locate an individual or they pose a threat to public safety, a public extract of the Red Notice is published on this website".

https://www.interpol.int/en/How-we-work/Notices/Red-Notices

On 1/5/2022 at 1:16 PM, ArcticFox said:
On 1/5/2022 at 12:48 PM, Mr Meeseeks said:

Do we have proof of this?

Find it?  I've looked.  There is none.

"The majority of Red Notices are restricted to law enforcement use only.

In some cases, for example where the public’s help is needed to locate an individual or they pose a threat to public safety, a public extract of the Red Notice is published on this website".

On 1/5/2022 at 3:37 PM, suestra29 said:

I’ve checked every month and never found it 

You can't check them all.  Join a police force and then you'll be able to all the red notices, until then you'll only see the ones that Interpol put on their public website!

Edited by Liverpool Lou

3 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

You can't check them all.  Join a police force and then you'll be able to all the red notices, until then you'll only see the ones that Interpol put on their public website!

He was on the public website about 5 years ago. The notice has been taken down (at least from the public website).

Boss-Interpol-415x600.png

On 1/5/2022 at 5:19 PM, Ginner said:

Didn't they do that to Thaksin and his daughter? But the same as this guy, they were allowed to leave taking a great deal of money with them

Vorayuth hasn't been charged with political corruption as the Shinawatra's were.  Yingluck was not "allowed to leave"!

On 1/5/2022 at 5:47 PM, IAMHERE said:

I'd like to see a list of the Nations that let him reside while on the 'run'. 

There are 195 countries, there's your list.

He's allowed to enter any country for which he has a visa and any country in which he has committed no offences and is not wanted will do that, i.e. every single country, except Thailand, the only country he is wanted in.

Edited by Liverpool Lou

On 1/5/2022 at 7:19 PM, mudpuppy said:

Is there currently a reward outstanding on this guy?

If so - why aren't there some motivated Europeans (reported sightings) who can put their hands on this guy and ship his sorry <deleted> back to Thailand in a small box?

You mean abduct him, illegally?  Love to see how that would go down in court!

A "reward"?   You think this is the wild west? 

On 1/5/2022 at 8:27 PM, kimamey said:

Can't they charge him without him being here then it's up to him if he decides to defend himself.

He has been charged.  Trial in absentia doesn't happen here for criminal cases, he has the basic legal right to attend his own trial and if a trial was held without him (it wouldn't be) any verdict would be invalid.

• Thanks 1