Naked woman found walking along Sukhimvit in Pattaya late last night

webfact

10 hours ago, vandeventer said:

I seen a naked woman driving to Chiang Rai more than 5 years ago. She was just walking on the road going home. I think she was on drugs as her eyes were glossy, young and confused. I knew her village and took her straight home. Her mother and father were also confused about what happen to her as she was gone for 2 days and only 16 years old.

Omg, what were you thinking? 

You took a huge risk, very foolish. 
Things could have gone pear shaped. 

You should have called the cops. 

If you were pulled over by the cops with a naked 16yo in your car, she could have said anything, that you attacked her, your word against hers.

Use your brain if it happens again, think, what could go wrong. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

Omg, what were you thinking? 

You took a huge risk, very foolish. 
Things could have gone pear shaped. 

You should have called the cops. 

If you were pulled over by the cops with a naked 16yo in your car, she could have said anything, that you attacked her, your word against hers.

Use your brain if it happens again, think, what could go wrong. 

Your right, but I wasn't thinking about myself ,I only wanted to get her to safety before someone else with bad intensions picked her up.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, mvdf said:

All these disrespectful comments. Not funny at all. One day you will all age and go through a similar ordeal with dementia and Alzheimer's.

Men in general never grow up when they are amongst each other, even  on Internet forums, any thread like this one for example will get the schoolboy humor.

Snigger. snigger, she was naked, ohhh, how old was she, the cops had a good job, was she hitchhiking, would you have picked her up, Jeez, if it had been a Thai guy, there would have been a barrage of insults and Thai Bashing, if it had been a Farang, a sympathetic " He must be mentally ill' "Poor guy" etc etc.

Alcohol is an evil  drug and some people get out of control, I saw a Farang in a bar one night with sh'it streaming down his leg, and he was still trying to drink more, sad.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Broken Record said:

Alcohol is an evil  drug and some people get out of control, I saw a Farang in a bar one night with sh'it streaming down his leg, and he was still trying to drink more, sad.

Sounds like a total legend. Didn't even let that get in the way of him having a bevvy. 

Maybe an old Army buddy of mine. We shat ourselves all the time back then, and boy could we drink.

• Haha 1

On 1/10/2022 at 3:01 PM, mvdf said:

All these disrespectful comments. Not funny at all. One day you will all age and go through a similar ordeal with dementia and Alzheimer's.

It would set some kind of medical record for a 25-30 yo to develop dementia or Alzheimer's.

5% of people develop dementia in their 70's, rising to 37% in their 90's. Overall average is 14%, which is hardly all of us.

People with those afflictions forget a lot of things; however, they don't usually forget to clothe themselves.

Alcohol removes inhibitions, the most probable explanation for her naked condition.

9 hours ago, Mr Meeseeks said:

Sounds like a total legend. Didn't even let that get in the way of him having a bevvy. 

Maybe an old Army buddy of mine. We shat ourselves all the time back then, and boy could we drink.

As I get older, some of my past drinking antics make me feel ashamed when I recall them now. 

21 hours ago, Broken Record said:

Men in general never grow up when they are amongst each other, even  on Internet forums, any thread like this one for example will get the schoolboy humor.

Snigger. snigger, she was naked, ohhh, how old was she, the cops had a good job, was she hitchhiking, would you have picked her up, Jeez, if it had been a Thai guy, there would have been a barrage of insults and Thai Bashing, if it had been a Farang, a sympathetic " He must be mentally ill' "Poor guy" etc etc.

Alcohol, like all the other drugs are not evil. It depends on how much you take and how often. I only post some anti alcohol posts at times as people don't seem to realize alcohol is a harddrug. Its often alcohol users that are so against other drugs and feel superior while enjoying the harddrug themselves. They don't seem to understand that most drugs are fine depending on how much and how often you use it (few exceptions there). Just trying to wake up some people who think alcohol is not a drug.

• Thanks 1

On 1/11/2022 at 8:05 AM, robblok said:

Nah it can't be alcohol causing this, i mean alcohol is a harmless drug. People never do crazy things while drunk.  So you must be right.

Must be another evil drug because alcohol, our beloved drug is not bad for is, people don't get addicted to it. Its not like people drink it every day. 

Many people can not drink and often experience black outs while drinking. This can be caused of mental illness and medication. 

On 1/10/2022 at 3:01 PM, mvdf said:

Been there, waking to the front door opening at 2 am, then having to chase my grandpa who thought he still had to get to work.

I've also been where this lady was, though managed to keep my clothes on. I'll bet many of us here have, though won't care to admit it.

Soon after arriving in Thailand, I took a taxi home one night totally blitzed, and on this occasion without a female companion. Upon exiting the taxi I took the wrong way down the main road, away from rather toward my condo. I walked and walked down into an industrial area on the outskirts of BKK. I was blacked out. I have vague memories of traffic whizzing past. I thought it was a dream.

I eventually awoke to the sound of big trucks just a few feet from me on the side of the dirt road, and the sun coming up in my eyes. Took sometime to get back, I couldn't believe how far I was out there. A greater power had definitely been on my side that night.

I then learned to give it a rest well before last call. Also what's helped since is having a wife telling me when it's time to go, and no longer being able to drink like I could 10 years ago.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Mr Meeseeks said:

Had a bunch of Royal Marines used to go to my mates bar in Soi 6, I have witnessed their drinking games, unbelievable, glass of Pish, sh'it sandwich, great guys, used to drag me along with them, somehow I felt safe from other drunks, 13 of them, and as you say, Absolute legends.

And then there where the Paras !!!!!!

Edited by Broken Record

29 minutes ago, Broken Record said:

Had a bunch of Royal Marines used to go to my mates bar in Soi 6, I have witnessed their drinking games, unbelievable, glass of Pish, sh'it sandwich, great guys, used to drag me along with them, somehow I felt safe from other drunks, 13 of them, and as you say, Absolute legends.

Ask one of the paras' to show the dance of the flaming ---hole.

Requires a pint, a rolled page from a tabloid and a match.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Broken Record said:

And it all looks rather tame compared to an Irish wake!????

• Haha 1