90 days report

I live in Hua Hin. I did my 90-Day Online Report this morning at 7:00AM. Logging in and inputting my data went smoothly and took about 2 minutes to submit. I received the message at the end that I had successfully submitted my data. 

I immediately received an email which indicated I had an attachment to the email. The email stated I had successfully submitted my information and to download and print the attachment and keep a copy in my passport. 

But…NO ATTACHMENT in the email????????????. I logged back into the 90-Day Notification Online site to check my status. It showed my status as “Pending”.

I will wait till later today and see if I get a follow-up email or check my status online to see if it is updated. 

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Eaglekott said:

Took me about 10 minutes to be rejected. I had a new Passport but gave it a try anyway.

I was rejected 5 times in 5 days Bangkok. No reason for the rejections so I mailed it in to C W. I usually do the report by mail but was hoping the app would work for me. ????

• Sad 1

23 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

I have just been told immigration are closed till 17th Jan due to covid.

Don't believe everything you are told. Yesterday I extended by 30 days at Meuang Tong Thani and applied for a non Imm 'O' at Jeang Wattana.