Minor International, prominent hospitality group, urges the Thai government to drop alcohol restrictions

snoop1130

8 hours ago, sambum said:

"as this hospital group seems to have."?

I think you mean "hospitality" group! ???? 

I do!!

thank you for the correction, I did not catch the typo. ????

Hospitality , and as such they have a vested interest to jump the gun. I get it, they are dying out there ,and I sympathize .but after two years what's a couple weeks more?

Edited by sirineou

11 hours ago, smedly said:

that information is widely available from countries that actually look at it and are weeks ahead of Thailand with omicron

Unfortunately not conclusive yet. Do you know of any country that can definitely say Omicron does not present a danger? I can't. 

Edited by sirineou

12 hours ago, wombat said:

Would you buy a used car from this

Minor?

A lot more than I would buy anything from the current government. I suspect that even his little finger knows more about business than the entire current Thai government.

Edited by billd766
Bad spelling

3 hours ago, sirineou said:

I do!!

thank you for the correction, I did not catch the typo. ????

Hospitality , and as such they have a vested interest to jump the gun. I get it, they are dying out there ,and I sympathize .but after two years what's a couple weeks more?

And we all know what "a couple weeks more" means in Thailand, but I get your drift! And yes, he has a vested interest, but I think a lot of people will agree with what he says!

21 hours ago, Snig27 said:

He’s a rather unpleasant piece of work who was a major flag waver for the coup and the suppression of democracy in this country. Many of his business practices have been much commented on and are morally questionable too. 

That said, he’s right here.

add bad dresser to that list also!

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, Sharp said:

I would suggest China's dragonian methods revolve around the pending Olympics if they weren't on the horizon maybe JUST maybe they would have a different approach! But then again it's CHINA! 

China's approach is incomprehensible. They seriously lock down anywhere an infection is found, causing great hardship. Yet, when the Winter Olympics commences, there is not a hope in hell of containing Omicron.