Hello...My name is Redwood, and I have a Lazada and Shopee addiction,is there hope for me..

redwood1

How do you guys react to faulty goods/ wrong delivery?

Is it total despair and depression, or does 'the buzz' start again when you start packing up the item to drop off at the courier and watch the journey back home?

1 minute ago, Gecko123 said:

I know exactly how you feel. You're not alone, brother. Are you as proud as I am about how quickly and efficiently you can place an order

Clearly not, as the OP specifically spoke about how *long* it takes him to make an order.

I feel this thread is a joke thread but if there is anybody reading that actually does want to change their behaviour. The following tips may help:

If you have the password remembered by the websites, undo that. Make sure you have to log in every time you make a purchase. Never check "remember me" when logging in.

If you have an android phone then remove the apps from your homes screen so you have to go into your app drawer to find them.

Delete all your saved card info so you need to find and input your card number every time.

It's all about putting additional stages between the thought that you need something and the completion of checkout. Each steps gives you additional thinking time for "do I really need/want this?"

16 minutes ago, JayClay said:

Clearly not, as the OP specifically spoke about how *long* it takes him to make an order.

I feel this thread is a joke thread but if there is anybody reading that actually does want to change their behaviour. The following tips may help:

If you have the password remembered by the websites, undo that. Make sure you have to log in every time you make a purchase. Never check "remember me" when logging in.

If you have an android phone then remove the apps from your homes screen so you have to go into your app drawer to find them.

Delete all your saved card info so you need to find and input your card number every time.

It's all about putting additional stages between the thought that you need something and the completion of checkout. Each steps gives you additional thinking time for "do I really need/want this?"

Only one thing helps, give the credits cards and all details to the wife, and let her control the economic 100% that should give him the thrill he is missing in life. 

Deleted sake, it is all about addiction, and I believe there is a 10 step program for shopoholics to. Good luck

21 minutes ago, JayClay said:

I feel this thread is a joke thread

The convenience and VAST selection of online shopping can be pretty addictive....But like they say there is often truth in humor...So the thread may be joking to some degree, but it's not a joke... 

Edited by redwood1
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, redwood1 said:

The convenience and VAST selection of online shopping can be pretty additive....But like they say there is often truth in humor...So the thread may be joking to some degree, but it's not a joke... 

I took the OP as self-deprecating humor, which I tried to riff on with my post. All of the feelings I described in my post were "real" but they were greatly exaggerated for humorous effect.

Edited by Gecko123
  • Like 1

Hi ... name is LA, and I'm an addict

Been order free for about 4 years,almost , though admit to an order 

or 2 every month or so.

Started with electric toys / drones was in entry order.

Then I started building them, until I owned about 30

before I realized I had a problem.

Got off the drones, only to fall into the RC car & boat crowd.

In rehab now, and most orders are for necessities, household things, 

at least that's what I tell myself.

I had a strong partner helping me, for a while.  But now she's addicted.

I feel intervention is needed.

4329193-police-step-away.jpg

• Haha 2

I've got a fetish for sexy dresses. Many are only 100-200 baht on Lazada. Got a box full of em now.

Seeing as how the nightclubs have been closed, the missus and I turn on the LED disco ball, put on some house music, and open a club in our bedroom. The dancing soon leads to the inevitable, which you can't very well do in the club.

Fellas, if your bedroom action's been lacking, it's highly recommended. ????????????

1 hour ago, RandiRona said:

Surprised they have'em all in your size?? But whatever rocks your boat mate!!

Oops, yeah, key piece of missing info. They go on the lady. She looks a lot better in them than I. Especially with the weight I've been putting on working from home. ????

She on the other hand, still looking good from cutting the sugar cane. ????

lifeonthefarm.jpg

The OP needs to get rid of the wife and dog and get a couple of replacement cats.  They truly appreciate someone with a Lazada and Shopee addiction because it brings so many boxes into the home and we all know about cats and their love of boxes, don't we?  Just be prepared for the need for additional cleaning if one of the cats is a "shredder", meaning it loves to tear up the boxes to create little cardboard bits to chase around the house.

You can fill endless hours shopping for cat toys, cat beds, cat scratching boards, etc.  

Perhaps you can develop a new hobby and take videos of your cats playing with all their new stuff.  Discover the amazing world of cat Facebook groups to post your videos.  Wow, talk about time-wasting.  At least it won't be as expensive as scrolling through Lazada, although some of the discussion will lead you to new stuff to buy for your cats -- automatic cat litter box, perhaps, only 9,590 baht and it's from LazMall, so you know it's genuine:

https://www.lazada.co.th/products/new-pando-x-petree-automatic-cat-litter-box-pro-wifi-version-i2630396190-s9476502679.html?spm=a2o4m.searchlist.list.2.249515aaWzpGGq&search=1&fastshipping=0&sale=&price=9590.00&review=2&ratingscore=3.5&location=Samut+Prakan&stock=1&lang=en

• Haha 2