Lazada-Thailand

Dan747

I have been shopping through Lazada for several years now and find it very convenient buying especially during Covid-19. I charge all via my Chase Visa from the USA without any problems.  However this year upon our arrival I made two purchases that went through and after that all my purchases have been put into the the penalty box of "Payment Pending." I tried several times switching Visa credit cards to "No Avail"-Still "Payment Pending." I finally went onto Lazada chat and wrote to an agent that told me I needed a Thailand credit card to do any purchases after several postings. Not sure if any of you all have had the same problem but it looks like I'm in the "Payment Pending Box" with the only solution is "Cash on Delivery!" Welcome back to Thailand.  "LOL"                       

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

That doesn't  sound correct.  I been using a WF card for two years.  Visa/Mastaecard, or any international  CC should work.  I have to turn my VPN off and on sometimes.   Dont know if that helps you out.

Edited by WEBBYB808

I was using my US based bank debit card for years on Lazada, but every so often I'd get an email from my bank saying my card had been cut off due to possible fraudulent activity and I need to call them to turn in back on.  After the 3rd time I just switched over and now use my Bangkok Bank debit card when I can't pay with COD.  I try to use COD as much as possible, but not actual cash, I just smartphone transfer money at my door.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jgm005 said:

I had a very similar problem. Using my USA card for Lazada for years.  Than, wham, would not work.  Not  because of the card company.  I had a go around over and over with Lazada with them asking me to send in certain information.  Which I did and got the same request.  Finally I had enough and cancelled my account.

Had same experience with US based debit cards several months ago.  Got the "Payment Pending" pop-up.  I realized I had my VPN active.

Cancelled the transactions.  Made sure my VPN was inactive and ordered again.  No further issue.

This is 100% a Kasikorn Bank (K-Bank) approval issue that Lazada needs to resolve with their bank.

My guess - it will be resolved, but not quickly.  Management moves slow.  The customers (us) must keep applying pressure.  After all, they are losing income.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, D M G said:

I have the exact same problem!!!!!!!!!!

I have reported it to Lazada (1) asked me for screen shots, (2) asked me for passport, etc and (3) asked for a video shot of the incident.  I am still waiting resolution for a week.  Their Customer Care is no help, just "wait sir."

For weeks now Lazada has been telling me "you are signing in on a different device" I have used the same device for more than two years now, and have been telling them this constantly, yes, their customer service is dreadful, but unfortunately they have no competition, and don't mention that other disgusting lot Shopee, they won't even let me register.