"From beautiful to hideous" - Thai woman blames clinic for dodgy filler - clinic says take the post down

webfact

3 hours ago, ArcticFox said:

Btw.  I tell everyone who is considering plastic surgery for cosmetic and vanity reasons that they are stupid.  They are. Leave well enough alone. 
Most people doing this should seek mental health counseling as their problem is not their natural looks but their self-esteem. 

Your "most" still leave some minority, who are very bright, mentally and emorionally stable, with high self-esteem, who need plastic surgery dor miriad of reasons

1 minute ago, Laughing Gravy said:

I am going to disagree with you there. My birth country of the UK you can complain and post what you want, as most with European countries. You can even call Elizabeth Regina a horses mouth without any repercussions. Its what modern countries with adult laws do. Take the criticism. Most countries have a credible Omnibusman or trading standards that will help you out.

Whilst in Thailand you have children who 'who throw their rattle out of the pram" if you tell the truth and throw a deformation lawsuit on you. The place for all its glory, needs a serious change with certain laws getting thrown back to the dark ages where they belong.

You are welcome to disagree . I do not agree with you at all .  Ombudsman here in Thailand as well for many departments of government .

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Bangkok Barry said:

As that is illegal, I wonder if an alternative might be to post a photo of the place without writing a word. If the business creates a fuss, say it was meant to  be a free advert as someone said it was a good place.

In a society that embraces the moral degradation inherent within defamation laws, one must defy the law. Civil disobedience can bring about change. Arrest me. Go ahead. Let's make a stink. 

2 hours ago, itsari said:

Ombudsman here in Thailand as well for many departments of government .

Have you ever used them? I have and they are about as use as a chocolate fireguard. Similar to the RTP.

2 hours ago, itsari said:

You are welcome to disagree . I do not agree with you at all

Yes that's the great thing about debating. So what is your reasoning for disagreeing with me at all?

Edited by Laughing Gravy

2 hours ago, Laughing Gravy said:

Have you ever used them? I have and they are about as use as a chocolate fireguard. Similar to the RTP.

Yes that's the great thing about debating. So what is your reasoning for disagreeing with me at all?

I have never used a ombudsman in Thailand . I have used a ombudsman in Norway and that was ending positive for me . Actually ombudsman is a Norwegian word now used in English .

I disagree as if a customer of yours has defamed you in the western world you have recourse if you so wish . As long as the statements made by the customer can be proved to be false you have a good chance of winning . 

I do think personally that many statements made about a business are malice and that the modern social media needs to be curtailed and made more responsible for what they publish  . 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, ukrules said:

It will likely only be temporary anyway but if her hair is falling out as well then a repeat procedure might not be worth the bother.

Did you read the article? Said it’s been like this for two years, so hardly temporary.

• Haha 1

More dark ages actions from those who are paid to provide a service but fail miserably.

The Thai fragile ego's that can't accept criticism should be banned from running a business, much like the government from attempting to run the country, although running it into the ground is it's forte.