Covid testing outside Tree Town

grain

21 hours ago, Phulublub said:

What a self-centred, blinkered and selfish attitude.  Why not test at home and, if positive, self isolate for a few days? 

If we all do that then everywhere can stay open, with much reduced risk of spread, much reduced risk of serious illness for those whose immune systems are compromised through diabetes/lung damage/infirmity generally and much reduced risk of infection, and enforced time off work (with no income) for staff.

PH

Obviously if I was heading out to hit the area of Tree Town I must be feeling ok as in no symptoms of Covid-19.  Why subject myself to their testing when there are other places to go that are not testing.  Now if I was exhibiting symptoms of Covid-19 and wasn't feeling well I would most likely stay home anyway.  Then I could take an at home test kit and proceed from there.  

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Hanuman2547 said:

Obviously if I was heading out to hit the area of Tree Town I must be feeling ok as in no symptoms of Covid-19.  Why subject myself to their testing when there are other places to go that are not testing.  Now if I was exhibiting symptoms of Covid-19 and wasn't feeling well I would most likely stay home anyway.  Then I could take an at home test kit and proceed from there.  

Because you can be asymptomatic, and pass the virus to others who might not be.  Or even if they are also asymptomatic HAVE to take a daily test in order to work and if they test positive are then unable to work.  Just how selfish are you?

PH 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

19 hours ago, Hanuman2547 said:

Why not? If the test is free and there would be no repercussions to a positive test? Are you scared of something? Reasons might be you gain access to some other places, it is also useful to confirm to yourself, you haven't picked up an infection. Particularly since you like to frequent bars that do not require tests. Waiting to feel unwell is not regarded the best way to stem a pandemic....this ignorance might well be the reason we have one!

Edited by jacko45k

5 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

Why not? If the test is free and there would be no repercussions to a positive test? Are you scared of something? Reasons might be you gain access to some other places, it is also useful to confirm to yourself, you haven't picked up an infection. Particularly since you like to frequent bars that do not require tests. Waiting to feel unwell is not regarded the best way to stem a pandemic....this ignorance might well be the reason we have one!

The tests are not accurate + a lot of them are not done properly.

I've had more than 50 tests by a medical person and it's night and day how they and bar staff do them.

Edited by HashBrownHarry

39 minutes ago, HashBrownHarry said:

The tests are not accurate + a lot of them are not done properly.

I've had more than 50 tests by a medical person and it's night and day how they and bar staff do them.

The tests outside Tree Town are not beig done by bar staff though, are they? 

But you are clearly now an expert so why not ensure that whoever gives you a test does it properly? 

PH

6 hours ago, Phulublub said:

The tests outside Tree Town are not beig done by bar staff though, are they? 

My bad, they are at other places tho.

6 hours ago, Phulublub said:

But you are clearly now an expert so why not ensure that whoever gives you a test does it properly? 

Yeah, i always give them guidance and knowledge transfer.

On 1/20/2022 at 4:55 AM, Hanuman2547 said:

Obviously if I was heading out to hit the area of Tree Town I must be feeling ok as in no symptoms of Covid-19. 

After nearly 2 years, and all the information out there, are you having a laugh?

You can catch covid, and spread covid, without even knowing you have covid.