Brit 'tourist' murdered by scythe in Kanchanaburi - friend in hospital - loud music blamed

webfact

On 1/22/2022 at 6:57 PM, Boomer6969 said:

Well, RIP, but loud music at night lead me to pay my regular subsidy to local police, fortunately it works. Otherwise it could have ended up with bloodshed as well. 

Some people just don't give a booboom about other people's well being, so this poor sod has been asking for it.

RIP

I have the same problem as those living around the dead guy. Antisocial hooligans playing that horrid boom boom noise at all hours. Can't say I blame the guy, having been driven almost barmy by the noise.

Unfortunately it's not a rare occurrence in these bad times we are living in, and nothing to do with covid. Just antisocial thugs.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 1/22/2022 at 1:28 PM, Mr Derek said:

I can easily picture this. Voices raised. Offence given. Thai guy goes away, comes back with scythe. Hacks at neck from behind with no warning.

My advice: don't be an <deleted> in the first place, avoid altercation, but if an argument is picked by someone else, get out of the way as soon as you can because they will come back with a gun or knife, and if you do get into a fight, don't go to the floor whatever you do or they'll stamp on your head.

Well they weren't bothered obviously by the Thai guy, they should of turned the music right down, don't start mouthing off a the Thai guy and ask a neighbours who the guy was that approached them.

21 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:

Well they weren't bothered obviously by the Thai guy, they should of turned the music right down, don't start mouthing off a the Thai guy and ask a neighbours who the guy was that approached them.

Incorrect. He was a physcho Thai guy who lived 20 yards away who was given cigarettes and alcohol often by them and others as his aunties who were supposed to be taken care of him did not. Because of his issues he was probably jealous and not been invited. He did not talk to them just attacked from behind. 

5 minutes ago, DPKANKAN said:

Incorrect. He was a physcho Thai guy who lived 20 yards away who was given cigarettes and alcohol often by them and others as his aunties who were supposed to be taken care of him did not. Because of his issues he was probably jealous and not been invited. He did not talk to them just attacked from behind. 

With a neighbour like that in Thailand obviously watch you six.

On 1/22/2022 at 1:04 PM, bbko said:

Looking at the photos, it appears to be those cheap low budget one room shoebox type places, not exactly known for having educated fine upstanding residents. 

RIP. 

My gardener lives in such accommodation and is very well educated, he would never assume that people are more likely to be criminals just because they are not rich.