Brit 'tourist' murdered by scythe in Kanchanaburi - friend in hospital - loud music blamed

webfact

On 1/22/2022 at 9:08 PM, Isaanlife said:

Did they deserve to die in such a horrendous manner?

Did I say/imply he deserved to die this way?

THAIS suffering thru loud music from FARANGS? Now that's a switch!... Of course farang just have to grin and bear the dreadful loud Thai music... Looks like Thais react way more violently.. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

A mentally deranged guy who should have been in supervised care attacked them without warning.

These are your speculations. There was not any official information on the mental health status of the murderer.

Edited by Sunnny

On 1/22/2022 at 5:18 PM, IvorBiggun2 said:

You're havin a larf. Check my post above.

I'd rather be here than London. 30 years in Thailand and I've neve once been in danger. Not once. I guess it depends on the person. Some people ask for trouble. And they find it. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Charlie Halliday said:

I'd rather be here than London. 30 years in Thailand and I've neve once been in danger. Not once. 

Absolute nonsense.  In 30 years you never traveled on a Thai road?

On 1/22/2022 at 4:46 PM, KC 71 said:

i wonder what sort of music they were playing

darude  Feel the beat posibly . I listened to this just yesterday and had the volume cranked up . pleased to say no one came round with violence in mind + the wife was out obviously.

On 1/22/2022 at 6:57 PM, Boomer6969 said:

Well, RIP, but loud music at night lead me to pay my regular subsidy to local police, fortunately it works. Otherwise it could have ended up with bloodshed as well. 

Some people just don't give a booboom about other people's well being, so this poor sod has been asking for it.

RIP

I have the same problem as those living around the dead guy. Antisocial hooligans playing that horrid boom boom noise at all hours. Can't say I blame the guy, having been driven almost barmy by the noise.

Unfortunately it's not a rare occurrence in these bad times we are living in, and nothing to do with covid. Just antisocial thugs.

• Like 1