Brit murder in Kanchanaburi: Region 7 chief promises justice will prevail - mental health checks on assailant

webfact

2 hours ago, jonclark said:

Trying to justify the attack as they were allegedly drinking and playing loud music late into the evening, whilst possibly annoying and inconsiderate (if true), is perfectly legal - you ever attended a wedding, funeral or celebration for a person entering monkhood - All loud and involve drinking late into the night with loud music. 

The Thai weddings and funerals I see upcountry all seem to be early in the day and everything packed up by early evening. ????

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, Harveyboy said:
On 1/24/2022 at 11:01 AM, Chris.B said:

How can a sickle be described as a knife?

so did the Brit have a knife or not ..this could change the whole story

There is no such mention anywhere of anyone else other than the Murderer with a weapon (which was a Sickle / Sythe).....

This idea needs to get put to bed right now before half-witted posters jump on that and point out dumb comments such as “Well, if the Brit was fighting with a knife.....  etc etc...  which would send the thread into the realms of the utterly idiotic.... 

• Confused 2
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

There is no such mention anywhere of anyone else other than the Murderer with a weapon (which was a Sickle / Sythe).....

This idea needs to get put to bed right now before half-witted posters jump on that and point out dumb comments such as “Well, if the Brit was fighting with a knife.....  etc etc...  which would send the thread into the realms of the utterly idiotic.... 

Unfortunately this is a problem that emerged after the Social Media Generation set in. Ignorance and lack of fact finding and spewing off like 'know alls' thinking they are so clever!!????????????.

I am still trying to come to terms with this horrendous family linked situation and it is not easy reading all the rubbish posted.????????????????

• Like 2

On 1/24/2022 at 10:20 AM, rbkk said:

I'd bet my bottom dollar the immigration status of the Brits has been checked (black clad assasination squad looks familiar from other immigration raid press conferences.) If any discrepencies, you can safely say that the outcome will be......"If they hadn't had come to Thailand this wouldn't have happened."

If they'd just turned down the music it wouldn't have happened. I remember the US Army using loud music to get Noriega out of his palace. Was supposed to be torture; drive Noriega and his guards crazy. Works on some it'd seem.