How To Get A Refund From Air Asia

ThaiPauly

10 hours ago, Card said:

Have you tried the Airpaz app? I cancelled a flight and Airasia gave me a voucher through the AirAsia app but u will have to use the Airpaz app. According to the conditions that's all they provide. I can rebook up to 2 years after the cancellation. You can contact customer services through their app and I assume also through the Airpaz app.

I can't get though to a human

Do you have a contact number where a real person will deal with it?

7 hours ago, Lacessit said:

Wanted a refund from Air Asia about ten years ago, IIRC 2000 baht.

Never got it, so I never flew with them again.

Pre Covid, I was flying back to Melbourne business class every six months. Airfare one way 16,000 - 20,000. I was also using them for the Bangkok-Chiang Mai leg when I came back.

I figure their decision to avoid making the refund lost them at least 150,000 baht in airfares that went to a competitor.

Cheat your customers, and it won't be long before you have none, no matter how many glitzy advertising campaigns you run.

That's why when I get to the UK ( flying Bangkok Airways from Chiang Mai and back) I will go to Loftus Road and present a letter to Tony Fernandes the owner if AA and QPR and tell him what a <deleted> company he is running and how these scams are costing him..no wonder he is losing Money!!

On 1/25/2022 at 9:28 AM, BritManToo said:

They cancelled 6,000bht of my flights.

Not a lot of money, hardly the end of the world.

I'd forget it and move on, I've still got the credit if the world ever opens up again.

maybe u could give the credit to someone who could use it ?  i wonder if they allow credit to be used by another person i could have sworn i bought a air ticket on my air asia acct for someone else once

The process to get a refund from air asia is very simple, you need document FU23 collect it in person from their office on the far side of the moon.  Fill it in, signed in triplicate, sent in, sent back, queried, lost, found, subjected to public inquiry, lost again, and finally buried in soft peat for three months and recycled as firelighters.

Then you’ll get your refund.

Dont expect any better service from the man who painted his plane to support the kleptomaniac Najib Rizak in the general election that he subsequently lost and then Fernandes had to apologize publicly. People like Fernandes kept him in power to steal billions of dollars.

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/26/2022 at 12:53 PM, stevenl said:

So OP, did you try to contact the agent in stead of AA?

I managed to get hold of a REAL PERSON at Airpaz who sent me numerous emails mostly stating a credit note would be issued within 90 days, I said I wanted the money back and they agreed, probably just to get me off the phone

We will see what happens in 85 days now, but I'm not holding my breath after what I have read on here