Animal Army announces second recent confirmed case of rabies in a stray dog in Banglamung

webfact

2 hours ago, The Hammer2021 said:

Calm down! You saw nothing. You did not see anybody dumping dogs. You saw a pack of dogs. You made up a story. I asked you two simple questions to add veracity  to your story. You answered  neither. FYI Dogs gather in groups called 'packs'. That is what you came  across. Such packs interbreed and the group gets larger and sometimes they rest and sleep, often near roads. Don't worry about it. It's no big deal

most people who go into the country know what's going on, if on the other hand your life evolves around bars you won't know, you won't see anything, try getting on a motorbike and see for yourself

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, scubascuba3 said:

most people who go into the country know what's going on, if on the other hand your life evolves around bars you won't know, you won't see anything, try getting on a motorbike and see for yourself

Your rich fantasy life us showing again by your assumption I only know Thai bars. A very stupid and wrong assumption. I have travelled extensively in the Thai  countryside  in the North and North East. You do not have a monopoly  of experience or knowledge of Thailand  or Thai  rural areas or dogs.  You made up  an unverifiable story about dog dumping. You did not see any dogs being dumped. You did not see dog dumpers. You saw a pack of dogs  and then embellished it into a story that matches your prejudices as you did when you made up a comment about me knowing only Thai bars.

I offered  you the opportunity to explain  the mechanisms of the dog dumping incident and how it was done using groups or individuals  etc etc or one dog at a time. I think you  know you drove by a pack of dogs, made assumptions then wrote the assumptions as a fact and put it on a public forum as a reported  fact. In my extensive travels around Thailand I have noticed large groups of dogs at temples where they have been dropped off, gather together and breed. I have noticed packs of wild dogs around urban environments often near 7/11 where people feed them. But the midnight dog dumper? Nah..don't buy into it...

• Haha 1

On 1/29/2022 at 11:40 AM, kinyara said:

Presumably for some of the same reasons you chose to live here. 

To be fair, when most of us chose to live here, the problem was nowhere near as bad.   

With nothing being done about it, just how bad are they going to let it get?   

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, steven100 said:

what a stupid idea .....  so they are in effect helping the packs to breed and become larger and more dangerous.

what kind of stupid mentality is that ...  ?

That was my initial thought, but then I thought, if they are fed, it may stop attacks.   It's a Catch 22.   

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Leaver said:

That was my initial thought, but then I thought, if they are fed, it may stop attacks.   It's a Catch 22.   

hmmm .... I hear ya ,  and it's somewhat possible .....  but in reality the feeding is really a stupid senseless idea that will surely result in more dogs breeding and fighting.

Not really a smart way to address the problem ...

• Haha 1

Just now, steven100 said:

hmmm .... I hear ya ,  and it's somewhat possible .....  but in reality the feeding is really a stupid senseless idea that will surely result in more dogs breeding and fighting.

Not really a smart way to address the problem ...

I agree, but if people feed them and they sit under a tree all day sleeping, that's got to be better than having them roaming around scavenging for food, and attacking people.

The solution is for City Hall to get some trucks and some staff and to round them up and have them put down. 

I know it's a Buddhist country, but it's not a country of vegetarians, so maybe fish food, pet food, pig food, fertilizer, whatever makes them feel better, but to sit back and do nothing is going to eventually start costing human lives.  

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, ThaiSanookGuy said:

I guess that you are talking about foreigners to put down ?

I guess that you are not idiot enough to know that NEVER EVER IT WILL HAPPEN that Thai kill any dogs, and it's so good !

So when one of these dogs attacks and kills a child, and it's only a matter of time before it happens, what will your post be?  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Leaver said:

So when one of these dogs attacks and kills a child, and it's only a matter of time before it happens, what will your post be?  

I will explain what you do not seem to understand: parents who do not educate their kids are plain idiots.

I see kids getting near dogs as they shouldn't, hitting or kicking them. Not surprised that with such retarded parents kids can't get better.

I know how to handle dogs since I am 5 years old, so I must be a genius ?!

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, ThaiSanookGuy said:

It's free only for Thai, and the usual cost at most small clinics for red cross vaccine is 600 / each, so 3000 total for 5 injections.

tourists or anybody who doesn't know how to handle dogs is an idiot who deserves to be bitten.

Nobody can 'handle' a rabid dog.

As for children who get life changing injuries from dog  attacks including  terrible  facial injuries

'deserves to be bitten.'

Perhaps  you will  apologise for your thoughtless statement.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, ThaiSanookGuy said:

I will explain what you do not seem to understand: parents who do not educate their kids are plain idiots.

I see kids getting near dogs as they shouldn't, hitting or kicking them. Not surprised that with such retarded parents kids can't get better.

I think we will agree you are not a genius as you imply  but toddlers do get maimed by dogs and blaming them or their  parents is not useful. It's a terrible idea.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ThaiSanookGuy said:

What happens when dogs get near kids, not kids get near dogs, which could happen to any mother and child walking out of a 7/11? 

Oh, that's right, it's the mothers fault, or the child's fault. Can't be a wild dog's fault.  

8 hours ago, ThaiSanookGuy said:

tourists or anybody who doesn't know how to handle dogs is an idiot who deserves to be bitten.

Dopey comment......

Best simply to steer clear of them but there are situations that are difficult to avoid. An aggressive pack between you and your hotel when walking home (usually at night, dogs seem to get more aggressive)... and coming round a bend on a bike to find some sleeping in the road who don't like being disturbed. 

Tourists, or anybody, should not have to worry about being scared of dogs, nor even stepping in their excrement. 

8 hours ago, ThaiSanookGuy said:

When will they grow up and do something about the ever growing problem of filthy idiots foreigners just allowed to breed and wander in urban areas?

so you think it's ok to have soi dogs roaming around biting kids and the elderly,  spreading disease and poo everywhere. 

you are strange ......   Lol

• Haha 1

• 3 months later...
On 1/30/2022 at 10:20 PM, ThaiSanookGuy said:

the only truth ! hope you like it ❤️

On 1/31/2022 at 6:49 AM, steven100 said:

so you think it's ok to have soi dogs roaming around biting kids and the elderly,  spreading disease and poo everywhere. 

you are strange ......   Lol

what is not ok is that stupid retarded brainless uneducated parents have kids