Do Thai citizens need a Thai Pass to re-enter the country

On 1/29/2022 at 2:51 PM, Negita43 said:

Just a follow up  - if I have a retirement extension (which I believe does not need insurance whilst I am in Thailand) do I need insurance to re-enter country on Thai pass?

Yes. and note that the application form will not accept copy of your policy in PDF format, and will only accept one post. And it must show the name of the insurer and that it meets the US$50,000 minimum covid coverage limit. 

On 1/29/2022 at 5:09 PM, ubonjoe said:

In reality now only 30 days is needed now to enter the country.

I have not read the coverage recently but it should now cover all medical care.

What if I want to re enter thailand after going back uk for 7 months but I still have my retirement visa in use and would want to stay on re entry 6 months or even upto 1 and half years how long would I need to get health insurance ?

53 minutes ago, hottrader77 said:

What if I want to re enter thailand after going back uk for 7 months but I still have my retirement visa in use and would want to stay on re entry 6 months or even upto 1 and half years how long would I need to get health insurance ?

You can enter with only 30 days of insurance to meet the minimum requirement. 

If you want more than that you can get a longer one if you want to have the coverage.

On 1/31/2022 at 11:35 AM, khunjeff said:

If you entered in October, you were using a COE, not Thailand Pass. With COE, yes, your insurance document was inspected on arrival. Under Thailand Pass, it isn't - at the arrival airport, they only look at your QR code and pre-flight PCR test result.

The point was about immigration and stamps, not admin.

As far as I am aware that has never altered,  or am I wrong.