Marriage extention to 60/90 day visa?

Marriage extension expires soon. No 800k or income to change to retirement.

What visa could I change to to give me time to arrange flight out of here and  quarantine on arrival in NZ? 

If it's even possible as NZ has some sort of lottery system for mandatory quarantine on arrival.

Is some kind of 60 or 90 day visa or extention available?

My Thai daughter is 6 yo. I believe her (Thai) mother has to sign something to allow an extention as parent of Thai child. 

Is that correct?

You can apply for a 60 day extension to visit your wife or child if you have not applied for one since your last entry to the country with a visa.

Your wife would not have to involved with getting the extension to visit your child but they would need to be with you when you apply.

Thank-you.

I arrived in Thailand on retirement visa. When this expired I got a marriage extension for 12 months. I extended this for another 12 months. I haven't left Thailand since first arrival on retirement visa.

I have not ever applied for 60 day extention to visit wife or child so this should be possible, is that correct?

But if I apply for 60 day extention to visit wife or child my wife must be there at Immigration Office with me, is that correct?

Is there any other type of extention available without wife's involvment?

Just so when I go to Immigration I have some idea of what should/may be available.

Thanks again.

Edited by Kiwithl
Added clarity

8 minutes ago, Kiwithl said:

Is there a covid extension available when marriage extention expires?

Not if you entered the country on a non-o visa.

9 minutes ago, Kiwithl said:

To extend 1 year as parent of Thai child does the other parent need to agree or sign anything?

There is not written requirement and nothing I am aware of they would have to sign.