Tahitian Queen Reopening

BigStar

To save face they might "open" like the other gogos have already done.

Open door, fully enlightened, no ear deafening sounds, some somtam and peanuts on the "menu" :biggrin:

Not really gogo feeling.

Happened at same LK Metro place since beginning of January and now many more "open".

But with the rumors about Cobra Gold and "prepare WS" a surprise might be due.

Edited by KhunBENQ

22 minutes ago, KhunBENQ said:

To save face they might "open" like the other gogos have already done.

Open door, fully enlightened, no ear deafening sounds, some somtam and peanuts on the "menu" :biggrin:

Not really gogo feeling.

Happened at same LK Metro place since beginning of January and now many more "open".

But with the rumors about Cobra Gold and "prepare WS" a surprise might be due.

As explained Cobra Gold will be a damp squib as it has been for about  a decade since troops were effectively  banned from partying on shore under threat of court martial. Sorry to say.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, The Hammer2021 said:

as it has been for about  a decade since troops were effectively  banned from partying on shore under threat of court martial.

You should tell that to Mr. Major. Seems he hasn't got the news.

There was recently an article that they looked WS in regard of oncoming Cobra Gold.

6 minutes ago, KhunBENQ said:

There was recently an article that they looked WS in regard of oncoming Cobra Gold.

I'm sure you'll get some of the guys out partying. Plus their should be a few civilian support ships with money to blow.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KhunBENQ said:

They are not here are they? They have not been here for years. And its true many city officials  don't realise  the restrictions imposed on the  marines which is any marine found in the company  of a Thai girl can be Court martialed  for sex trafficking. This has been the case for about 10 years. The only marines you will see are MPs looking to make arrests..10 years ago up to 6 thousand marines came ashore  to party. The Blue parrot was one of their  bars but its all finished now I'm sorry to  say.

• Like 2

Info. I have is there will be no poles and no dancing on stage.  Girls will apparently be dressed different then before.  Wait and see.

Gentlemens's clubs seem to be the newest thing I see several being built in addition to current ones.  Went to a couple yesterday one place said I had to buy a drink and they had a sign that said if you buy a drink, you must buy some food.  Great way for them to make several hundred baht before you even talk to one of the ladies.

Edited by bkk6060

12 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

Info. I have is there will be no poles and no dancing on stage.  Girls will apparently be dressed different then before.  Wait and see.

Gentlemens's clubs seem to be the newest thing I see several being built in addition to current ones.  Went to a couple yesterday one place said I had to buy a drink and they had a sign that said if you buy a drink, you must buy some food.  Great way for them to make several hundred baht before you even talk to one of the ladies.

Name it please

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

That was one of the benefits of open bars like soi 6 you can walk the length of the street look for a lady you like then go in, gentlemen clubs the opposite of that, over rated i reckon. Problem with soi 6 is you had to try to look past all the makeup

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

That was one of the benefits of open bars like soi 6 you can walk the length of the street look for a lady you like then go in, gentlemen clubs the opposite of that, over rated i reckon. Problem with soi 6 is you had to try to look past all the makeup

I didn't even try. Maybe that's where I went wrong.

On 2/3/2022 at 2:28 PM, scubascuba3 said:

A new generation of G Clubs opened up, about 2 -3 years ago especially  round Soi Buakhao  that were just BJ Bars they were not really  Gentleman's Clubs at all. The best G Glubs were modeled on Japanese  G Clubs but cheaper and less pretentious. Pratumnak is a G club area.