1 Booster shot Moderna available in Bangkok Hospital Pattaya (Mar to April)

Swiss1960

Wife bought Moderna for family and friends, and now has 1 shot available that can be used for foreigners OR Thai at BHP. The date can be chosen depending on availability in March and April. Price for one shot is 1'650 Baht, same that we paid.

If you are interested, send me a PM, I will get you in contact with my wife (best in Line app), and once you paid, she will

a) do the full registration for you and send you the confirmation (that will require that you give her many personal details like passport number or Pink ID and some ongoing communication to define the date available in BHP and suitable to you) or

b) send you the link, where you can register yourself or who ever wants the shot.

PM, if interested. 

19 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

BPH had initially said i could use my Moderna Booster mid to late 2022 and wait for gen 2, they just did a U turn on that and i had to use up by end of March, luckily i transferred it to a friend a couple days ago but poor show from BPH

Sounds like they got stock to clear.......the next generation may sell for a premium price then!

On 2/9/2022 at 11:57 AM, Jumbo1968 said:

I booked and paid for a Moderna Boosterat BHP in December expected delivery January/February this hos now been changed to March, BHP said no refund but I can transfer to a ‘friend’ !

The transfer is really easy, and you can do it within minutes, when you have the necessary info at hand. You will:

- login to the given website (phone or laptop) with Lot number and telephone number of original buyer

- choose the date the vaccination shall begin / the booster shall be administered

- enter name, DoB, passport number, phone number of new buyer

- send the confirmation slip to the new buyer.

We did this with "our" buyer (actually, it can be anybody you know), rebooking on 12th, still available spots for 14th (today) at 1pm. Now the next available sports at BHP are in March, but throughout the whole month.

On 2/10/2022 at 5:04 AM, billaaa777 said:

At Memorial you can get a Moderna booster for 1,650 in less than 30 minutes. In fact mine took less than that as I was the first one in line. You don't have to wait until March or April.

When we bought the shots last year, Memorial did not offer any kind of vaccination except the Chinese WMD. I am glad that BHP offers such an easy way to transfer shots, so they don't get lost. 

On 2/10/2022 at 5:04 AM, billaaa777 said:

At Memorial you can get a Moderna booster for 1,650 in less than 30 minutes. In fact mine took less than that as I was the first one in line. You don't have to wait until March or April.

It depends. When I went in I could only pay and come back 10 days later. Not bad but that shows that if you got same day, you were probably lucky.