Foreign Man Threatens Vlogger on Soi Pothole

Mr Meeseeks

Sad to see this lack of respect and unneccessary confrontation. It's unlikely to be an old farang that will get him if he returns. The ladies might have something with him instead!

Edited by soi3eddie

18 minutes ago, mommysboy said:

Whatever your opinions on vlogging, the drunk patron is guilty of affray/assault.  Lucky, the vlogger kept his cool.  One half hearted punch would have ended it.

Should have strolled to the end of the Soi with 1,000bt note and had the motorcycle taxis teach this moron some night life ettiquete 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, robblok said:

What is wrong with Teva sandals they are my favorite (i like them, they walk better then flip flops)

I used to use my Tevas for hiking and skydiving, even did a base jump from an antenna with Tevas, and yes, they are rhe best sandals, but not my choice on an evening out. Im not sure about the newer models, but they used to stink because of the rubber composition they used, and mixed with foot sweat it became horrible. 

any name on this vlogger? 

I cant say I endorse this vloggers who chase up situations and make up stories, and use dlick baits to get some  viewers. To many of rhem and no substance. Especially those who run around in bar areas, where it is easy to make a situations look something that is not what it looks like. 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Real Name Hidden said:

Anyone has a right to film on a public street.  I was doing some street photography in Pattaya and some drunk said he was going to kill me.  I hadn’t even taken his photo, but was very tempted to.  I flipped him the bird and continued.

It is all abour common sense, nothing else. Some have it, and some dont!

• Like 1