Foreign Man Threatens Vlogger on Soi Pothole

Mr Meeseeks

1 minute ago, Leaver said:

I agree, Chad does a good job, but he's had training in production.  As another member had posted, he has left Thailand, and it's doubtful he will be back in the same capacity..

He's already back after less than a month in Dubai. New Thai videos are up on his channel.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Mr Meeseeks said:

He's already back after less than a month in Dubai. New Thai videos are up on his channel.

Thanks.  I like cars and bikes, and I like his channel.

That's interesting, because it goes against what he said upon his departure.  

I gather he'll just keep doing the circuit in Thailand.   New meetings, but not exactly new content.  

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Just watched the video. The baldy, glasses wearing, angry Brit Pitbull go-go midget, deservedly ended up on his backside imho. He’s obviously never thrown a punch in his life. Amazing how delusional this old fella became after a few sherbets.

Now, as far as Vlogging a dead horse goes, I’ve watched a few of his videos and at times he’s really funny. Although I must confess, it’s mostly been a case of laughing at rather than with him. A recent video where he was travelling from Penang to Langkawi, he totally messed up the journey and it ended up with him taking a bus, then he missed his ferry and had to stay overnight in some dive of a hotel. I posted a comment on his video that he could have taken a flight from Penang to Langkawi for 30-40 quid. The guy deleted my comment and blocked me! This shows what a fragile ego he has. He seems to be reveling in subscribers buying him Leos when in Thailand and he seemed to be really getting carried away with his 5 minutes of notoriety. As others have said here, this guy’s card is marked and it’s only a matter of time before he ends up in serious trouble, be that jail time or the hospital or even worse.

Ps. His only word of Thai is kap pom, which the simpleton thinks is a shortened version of thank you. ????

Edited by ReefIsland

1 hour ago, ReefIsland said:

. The guy deleted my comment and blocked me!

Very common behavior by vloggers. I briefly watched a vlog by some sad bloke who speaks some Thai and tries to catch Thais unaware. The comment section was full of peoples awe and amazement at his skill. Not a single even mildly negative comment. Only effusive praise passed his censorship.  Truly pathetic.

1 hour ago, ReefIsland said:

Just watched the video. The baldy, glasses wearing, angry Brit Pitbull go-go midget, deservedly ended up on his backside imho. He’s obviously never thrown a punch in his life.

And that is a bad thing? 

3 hours ago, ReefIsland said:

Just watched the video. The baldy, glasses wearing, angry Brit Pitbull go-go midget, deservedly ended up on his backside imho. He’s obviously never thrown a punch in his life. Amazing how delusional this old fella became after a few sherbets.

Now, as far as Vlogging a dead horse goes, I’ve watched a few of his videos and at times he’s really funny. Although I must confess, it’s mostly been a case of laughing at rather than with him. A recent video where he was travelling from Penang to Langkawi, he totally messed up the journey and it ended up with him taking a bus, then he missed his ferry and had to stay overnight in some dive of a hotel. I posted a comment on his video that he could have taken a flight from Penang to Langkawi for 30-40 quid. The guy deleted my comment and blocked me! This shows what a fragile ego he has. He seems to be reveling in subscribers buying him Leos when in Thailand and he seemed to be really getting carried away with his 5 minutes of notoriety. As others have said here, this guy’s card is marked and it’s only a matter of time before he ends up in serious trouble, be that jail time or the hospital or even worse.

Ps. His only word of Thai is kap pom, which the simpleton thinks is a shortened version of thank you. ????

flying everywhere is not at all adventurous. doing it the way you described is much more fun and you have stories to tell. if memory serves, the Penang to Langkawi ferry doesn't take that long and it's a nice from your "dive" hotel on Chulia Street to the ferry terminal.

5 minutes ago, Lemsta69 said:

flying everywhere is not at all adventurous. doing it the way you described is much more fun and you have stories to tell. if memory serves, the Penang to Langkawi ferry doesn't take that long and it's a nice from your "dive" hotel on Chulia Street to the ferry terminal.

He took a bus from Penang to Kuala Perlis, then missed the ferry from there to Langkawi. Therefore he had to stay at some cockroach infested dump in Kuala Perlis. By his own admission, he hates doing the backpacking traveller routine and he was livid at having to stay at a hotel overnight. Not the sharpest knife in the drawer, this fella.

37 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

I am more used to saying 'the skin off a rice  pudding'.... obviously someone not capable of fighting should not be provoking one.... but there was apparently some prior incident sparked this. The guy forgot his big mates were not behind him! This vloggers seems to revel in provoking. 

On his video, he walked up the street and was abused by the owner. Then he walked back down the street and was abused again. The midget seemed to think that he was the owner of the street. I hope for the sake of his health, he thinks twice about doing the hardman routine again. 

A win-win for the vlogger though. He put the guy on his backside using one hand and his channel took off after that video went somewhat viral.

Edited by ReefIsland
  • Haha 1

Just now, ReefIsland said:

On his video, he walked up street and was abused by the owner. Then he walked back down the street and was abused again. The midget seemed to think that he was the owner of the street. I hope for the sake of his health, he thinks twice about doing the hardman routine again. 

As I said, there had apparently been a prior confrontation before that day....it was suggested the vlogger was baiting the situation. 

3 minutes ago, ReefIsland said:

He took a bus from Penang to Kuala Perlis, then missed the ferry from there to Langkawi. Therefore he had to stay at some cockroach infested dump in Kuala Perlis. By his own admission, he hates doing the backpacking traveller routine and he was livid at having to stay at a hotel overnight. Not the sharpest knife in the drawer, this fella.

oh thanks for the clarification. in that case I agree, the dude is a tool. me and my buddies do trips like that and have a great time. well we used to when we were younger and less flush.

cockroach and mosquito infested dumps give you something to talk about years later. that's if you survive the malaria and dengue! ????

• Like 1

I used stay in the Buakhao area, my name for that soi was Soi Pisspuddle, I called it that because the street would always be wet, with lakes.  Even when it hadn't rained in days.  it was mostly Ozzies and Kiwis.

I recall one of the places there ran ads on tv advising people to have a good breakfast  before they begin the day's drinking.

Troll posts resulting in a personal attack have been removed

EDIT

Also now off topic posts and replies.

Seven month old topic is no longer news so it can now be closed

//CLOSED//