Foreign Man Threatens Vlogger on Soi Pothole

Mr Meeseeks

10 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Tevas are massively over rated, maybe production moved abroad or something but i found Decathlon sandals much better and cheaper

I think it depends on the model to be honest. I also had a bad pair that just did not feel right. I might try decathlon sandals next time. Thanks for the heads up.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, LarrySR said:

Filming the staff and patrons in a red light district? What a moron. 

Don't go public in Pattaya if you shy the (red) light.

It's a pest of our times and how would you try to control.

This guy walked openly with his cam on a stick.

The real "clever" ones have hidden cams that you will never detect.

There was a guy in Bangkok who secretly filmed his bar girl interviews.

Edited by KhunBENQ

Just now, KhunBENQ said:

This guy walked openly with his cam.

There was a guy who secretly filmed his bar girl interviews.

Even worse- surely!  People who do that get what they deserve.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, champers said:

Some prior, unfilmed interaction between the 2 led to the filmed fisticuffs.

Hmm. To me the video looks like an uncut walk through Soi Chaiyaphoon.

The vlogger walks in the middle of the road and turns the camera/looks towards that bar and immediately the rottweiler starts barking?

If there is unfilmed it must have been long before/on another day?

Edited by KhunBENQ

2 hours ago, Mr Meeseeks said:

The Vlogger in question, Vlogging A Dead Horse, only has 1500 subscribers. Hardly an 'influencer'.

His right hand did influence the abusive guy out of the bar to sit down though. ????

Thanks, seen him before and one of the scum vloggers. Should have been kicked out long time ago!

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, LarrySR said:

Should have strolled to the end of the Soi with 1,000bt note and had the motorcycle taxis teach this moron some night life ettiquete 

Who should have done that?

Because if the bar owner or an "influential" bar girl would have done that then the vlogger could have been badly hurt.

If the vlogger would have given 1000B to the motorcycle guys and then tell them what they should do then I would love to see the video of what followed next.

I am pretty sure the motorcycle drivers will think twice who they beat up - even if they get paid for that.

1 hour ago, KhunBENQ said:

This guy walked openly with his cam on a stick.

There was a guy in Bangkok who secretly filmed his bar girl interviews.

Until someone suspects you of doing something wrong.

Many years ago a friend showed me his brand new phone in a bar. Something like a Nokia maybe 15 years ago. Someone saw this and a few minutes later we were outside the bar and some heavies demanded to see what's on the phone. There was nothing on the phone because he didn't take any pictures. But I don't want to know what would have happened if he would have done that.

Be very very careful! Or better: DON'T DO IT!

Looks like this London vlogger just escaped prison and decided to have some fun in Thailand.  Lesson learned I hope, you don't mess with the bar owners in Pattaya. 

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, Mr Meeseeks said:

Different if you were inside a bar and he came in and started filming without your permission.

I recall there was such an incident in a Pothole Bar where customers were being recorded, (by the manager or owner to be used as promotional) ... and some were unhappy about it.

It is a pity the original link to the video has been removed as it is hard to evaluate based on the binary type responses one gets to this type of event. The OP does make it sound like an assault. 

Ah, found he video, some history there, and the Vlogger is somewhat 'irritating'.....

Edited by jacko45k
  • Like 2

16 hours ago, balo said:

Looks like this London vlogger just escaped prison and decided to have some fun in Thailand.  Lesson learned I hope, you don't mess with the bar owners in Pattaya. 

Judging by the result- I think you ought really to conclude that bar owners shouldn't mess with vloggers in Pattaya.????

And hopefully the most important lesson is don't assume you own the whole street!

59 minutes ago, mommysboy said:

Judging by the result- I think you ought really to conclude that bar owners shouldn't mess with vloggers in Pattaya.????

And hopefully the most important lesson is don't assume you own the whole street!

Looked like they might know each other from before, or at least the bar owner in knew him!

So the video has been deleted ?  I am surprised he did that , I think it was his most popular video. 

I had to check, nope it's still there, 15000 views now, If I was filmed in a bar like that  I would have reported it to Youtube.

Edited by balo

1 hour ago, scubascuba3 said:

Many YouTubers film people in bars as they pass, hard to avoid, i doubt wives and girlfriends are trawling the videos looking for their partner

But even Google maps now blurs out faces, those sitting in-front of MPs likely appreciate that. People inside these bars certainly  do not want filming.....if just one lady happens to watch one of these videos and spots her friend's hubby fraternizing......