How to spot the difference between a woman or a ladyboy

webfact

1 hour ago, 4MyEgo said:

Why that would be like eating in the dark. Besides, I like to see what I eat and of course see other people expressions during, broaden my horizons did you say, hmm, best you put your napkin on next time your metaverse in the dark.

Indeed , be carefull what you eat . One man's meat is another man's poison .

• Haha 1

So it was explained to me that when the sexes hold their arms out as straight as possible there is complete difference, in that there is a bend or angle at the elbow in women that does not exist in men. But there are no doubt easier ways.

• Thanks 1

I have found over the years, that if you ask, 99% of the time they will be honest with you. But, I am sure there are exceptions. 99.8% of the guys who get with ladyboys, know exactly what they are doing, and from what I hear, 90% of these "gals" are pre-op, meaning they still have their package! I have a friend who loves them. I asked him one night after we had a few drinks, what is the appeal? He said it was like being with a beautiful woman, who is an amazing lover, and the only difference, was there was another ++++ in the room! How does one reply to that?

I have a friend who was in Bangkok many years ago, when I was with him and he picked up a very small, very beautiful gal. At 3 in the morning he called me from his hotel room and woke me up. I have an emergency, he said and we need to talk. He then told me that the gal turned out to be a guy. They had gotten fairly intimate and while the gal was performing oral sex he attempted to do a reach down and got slapped away several times. He finally just did a major sneak and got himself a handful, freaked out, and kicked her out of the room. He then called me and he said I have an emergency on my hands. I have been kissing and getting intimate with a guy!  Now, I need to know if I'm gay. I laughed and I told him no, this is Thailand, so you get two free passes.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bbko said:

Yes, I found LBs will answer honestly if asked, just ask in a polite manner "Excuse me, are you a ladyboy?". 

"dtat reeyang?" is an alternative - "she" will know what you mean and that you have sussed her and it could be a genuine question. With this you reduce the chance of insulting a real/biological woman if you got it wrong as most won't "get" the question Whereas a LB will. For a Thai woman, being thought a ladyboy is not well received.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, pedro01 said:

WOW. This topic. Incredible.  I guess if you need to get the sexpats out of bed - this is how to do it.

The last time I interacted with a ladyboy was last week, at my house, over beers and wine and snacks so hot you couldn't taste the beer or wine - or the snacks. Not just one ladyboy - but a couple and there was a Tom there too.  We had a houseful of people.

None are prostitutes. It's just a regular part of Thai society. The Tom drives an airport limo out of Swampy - just a regular Joe.

I get the humor here - but the inference here is that they are all prostitutes.

So I can tell you this - you don't need to be able to tell the difference. Every human in Thailand isn't an object of your f*** stick. It's not your business. Just treat the people you meet like human beings and don't ask personal questions like that. Over time - it'll be cleared up because their jokes will usually give it away.

These people are well... they are people. That is how you should treat them - you don't need to pigeonhole or categorize anyone - just take care of your own business. 

Thanks. It all comes down to respect. For ladyboys, for gay men, for Toms. Personally, I find some Toms to be very hot. Even though they usually try to hide it. I have a ladyboy who cuts my hair. She seems quite kind. It takes all kinds. Keeping an open mind toward others, being tolerant, and maintaining respect for the individual choices people make, sure makes life alot more pleasant. 

Having said that, I do have my limits. The 26 "legal classifications" used in California are just a bit much. Somehow I think gay, ladyboy and Tom have more credibility than pansexual, amorosexual, etc. Some of that stuff feels like it is simply about the ancient "Greco/Roman convenience thing". 

Edited by spidermike007
  • Like 1

I got to an advanced state with a very attractive lady but on reaching downstairs I felt the old "three piece suite" ????. "You’re a man!" I exclaimed. "Yes,I am ,what do you want to do now ?" he enquired.

"Don’t stop sucking until I’ve made up my mind!" I bellowed..

Some guys do fall for it, I used to know a ladyboy who was a stunner she used to do these glamour shows and she had a farang boyfriend and for 3 months he didn't know, when he found out he topped himself, sad story but true 

5 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

I seriously wouldn't know how to tell the difference, that said, I'm still sitting on the fence. But then again, I suppose one day in the night when taking some beauty to task I could end up with a more than I can chew, but highly unlikely as I like to leave the lights on so that I can see myself performing in the mirror.

Hope you sit very close to the mirror or it has some magnifying options.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Geoffggi said:

Why not just ask the concerned person, in my experience if you ask in a correct manor they will answer truthfully 

3 hours ago, bbko said:

Yes, I found LBs will answer honestly if asked, just ask in a polite manner "Excuse me, are you a ladyboy?". 

But I like to avoid getting to that point, asking a real, older, less attractive, muscular, lady if she's a ladyboy is awkward...555.

An alternative is to ask them, during your conversation with them, whether they have any children and/or whether they want to have any in the future. 

A woman would simply answer the question about children without realising that you had doubts about her true femininity. So you are not offending her. She would probably be happy that you seem to be taking a genuine interest in her.

A LB would immediately realise that you were ‘mistaken’ about them, and would, I’m sure, straightaway ‘correct’ you. She would probably be happy and take your mistake as a compliment. However, she wouldn’t want any trouble later on by allowing your mistake to continue.

I have to admit that I have never tried this method out. I don’t have much contact with LBs here in sleepy HuaHin. It simply occurred to me as I was reading the above as a simple and polite way of checking her out without causing offence. 

I can remember when I was young seeing the film Triple Echo with Brian Deacon, Glenda Jackson and Oliver Reed

You can imagine how the Oliver Reed character reacted once he realised he was holding ‘meat and two veg’